Fashion question..

auerne
auerne Posts: 13
edited December 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
How do you unequip fashion?

I tried preview and right clicked the item but it didn't work..And I don't see anywhere else that shows that item in the inventory menu thing..(Show's items, quest items, etc)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Darth_Puggy - Archosaur
    Darth_Puggy - Archosaur Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    In your inventory, there are two boxes and buttons above your gear. One button says normal and has a box next to it. If you click that box, it shows your armor. If you press Normal, it shows your inventory.
    The other button says Fashion and there is a click box next to it. If you check this box, it will activate your fashion. If you press the Fashion button, it opens your fashion window. When the fashion window is open you can remove fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • auerne
    auerne Posts: 13
    edited December 2010
    In your inventory, there are two boxes and buttons above your gear. One button says normal and has a box next to it. If you click that box, it shows your armor. If you press Normal, it shows your inventory.
    The other button says Fashion and there is a click box next to it. If you check this box, it will activate your fashion. If you press the Fashion button, it opens your fashion window. When the fashion window is open you can remove fashion.

Ohhhhhhhhh...so that's what it's for...I thought it was just saying what those circles next to them were for..b:shy