GM please help

Options
SquareGT - Lost City
SquareGT - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Support Desk
hello I need help for favorable help me I'll go crazy I need a gm to help me desblock safety lock when you change the time does not grab me eh wait 3 days but nothing I can change the time please help me need help

ATT: SquareGT
Post edited by SquareGT - Lost City on

Comments

• ZeroMagus - Dreamweaver
    ZeroMagus - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you have to be logged in the whole time the lock is set for. after the time expires you can change your setting.

or thats what i had to do to fix mine, luckily i didn't set mine for 3 days, wow thats a long time.

hope you don't DC much. or for 3 days straight.
    set it to one minute & *NEVER* touch it again.
  • ozimov
    ozimov Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If you have accidentally set the Safety Lock for too long, here are the steps to modify it:

1. Go to the Safety Lock panel.

2. Set the Safety Lock time to 1 minute.

3. Confirm the time change.

4. Wait 72 hours (3 full days). This will be EXACT to the MINUTE and SECOND you reset. Please wait the FULL 72 hours.

- You do NOT have to remain logged in, nor will logging in/out affect this wait time.

- If you do log in, DO NOT TOUCH YOUR SAFETY LOCK. It will NOT show that you have reduced the time.There is no counter and no indication that time is reducing. Please consider writing down the exact time you reset the Safety Lock so you know you have waited 72 hours.

- If you do touch your Safety Lock again during this time, the 72 hour waiting period WILL reset to a full 72 hours.

- The Safety Lock CANNOT be deactivated before the set time has elapsed, nor are GMs able to turn it off for you.