Lotto System

Options
KingThis - Heavens Tear
KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Well i was thinking since the inflation in the game is so horrible why dont we start a Lotto System like POWERBALL to help reduce the inflation.

Also if someone has the winning numbers/symbols and doesn't step forward to claim their price(within 3 days). The money is collect and used by PWI to do something productive with it like an event for the server etc.
Then the Lotto Restarts at min price of 5m and accumulates...
The winning Numbers/Symbols should be announced every Sunday and Thursday.
At each announcement if there isn't a winner the prize money is accumulated.

well, let the brainstorming, and what not begin b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
Post edited by KingThis - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• KingThis - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    something something b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jamie_Rebecc - Dreamweaver
    Jamie_Rebecc - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    One word... What? You confused the hidden blonde here b:surrender
    Jamie_Rebecc 9X - Herced/Nixed venomancer of Dreamweaver
    Actual join date: 3/16/2009

Half way there on getting my beamhoof slicer b:dirty

Ex-Factions: Crusaders, Dynasty, HDT
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ehh? do you know what Lotto Gambling is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Morrzan - Sanctuary
    Morrzan - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wrong forum... (suggestions forum) But I've seen a player host one of these before. A GM had to okay it, and it worked out great. I'd like to see this implimented sometime in the future.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Umm, it doesn't sound like it was very well planned out. ;/

I really don't think we need another lotto system when we have packs. =x Gambling really breaks a lot of people's hearts. =x

Not to mention this really wouldn't solve the overall problem with gold prices, as only one person would benefit from it, maybe a total of 6(?) .... 1 person from each server?

It really sounds like there is a lot of flaws with this idea, I hope no one flames you due to how poorly it was worded/planned. (I am trying to be as nice, and constructive as possible, but my brain only works in one way. =x which is probably a lot different then most other people. =X)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Does that mean after the lottery, we'll get thunderball, euromillions, lotto hotpicks, dream number and daily play?

Not forgetting that 100 to 1 lottery gameshow thing, or whatever it is. Lots of work b:cute
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i did put it together in a min or 5 lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Masuna - Harshlands
    Masuna - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LMAO the developers phasing out of ways to make in game coin have resulted in ideas like this, wow. just wow
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i did put it together in a min or 5 lol

I wanted to apologize if my previous post came off as rude, obnoxious, or insulting ... especially that last sentence.

As you could probably tell I am not a big fan of this idea.

however good luck if you are really serious about this idea, perhaps in the end maybe it would work out better for EVERYONE the poor, the rich, the unlucky, etc in the end. I hope you can get it up and running if you really think this idea could help, once refined/all the kinks are worked out/brainstormed to make it one kickass idea that not even the devs would ignore.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I wanted to apologize if my previous post came off as rude, obnoxious, or insulting ... especially that last sentence.

As you could probably tell I am not a big fan of this idea.

however good luck if you are really serious about this idea, perhaps in the end maybe it would work out better for EVERYONE the poor, the rich, the unlucky, etc in the end. I hope you can get it up and running if you really think this idea could help, once refined/all the kinks are worked out/brainstormed to make it one kickass idea that not even the devs would ignore.

heheb:cuteb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]