Hey sanctuary <3 ,so since the game is dead ...

TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
I still know some of you here and I would enjoy playing another game with a few of ya (pixel friend or foe , it's all good fun b:dirty ) , I'm curious if any1's going to FW b:cute

WTB core connect adds b:kiss

It's all about LoL,yo.
Post edited by TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    DOTA

lol
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I will be playing FW for sure
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I usually try out the new games at the very least, so I'm sure I'll be around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well I finally threw in the towel and left PW for good, I might try out FW. Right now my main focus in game terms is JD until I get bored lol Everyone I talk to about it says the pvp is broken but when I ask their level and such, it's usually a toon they played for a few days that makes them such "pros" on how pvp is xD Buuuuuut back on the main topic it would be nice to be one of the First Generation players xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Tired of this company be it pw or fw
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Mini got that rank 9 yet? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    not quitting cos i dont care O,o i like nirvana still just hope they didnt make rappies 200k ea, will have to check :D i still like the game (all except pk/pvp in it, cos PWI = pure PWE) be it 1mil for 1gold or 4mil for 1 gold >.> always farmed stuff and played cos i like it and not cos 'i need gear...' and i believe with new races smth even better then rank 9 might come up >.>
    will see, but i hate it cos they didnt announce the update, lost millions now i think ;/
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    FW is one of those "oh look I guess I could play it for two months" kind of games. I'd rather play Minesweeper than that.

What happened here doesn't make it sound any better.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So.. what is the buy/sell of gold in the boutique atm?

I think I might be losing a lot of money since I haven't had the time to update my catshop prices since last night.

In other news, If I can sell all my Ocean Orbs at 50 gold equivalent and not at a loss, I'll be getting full R9.

On second thought, it's boring now since it's so cheap. Booo.. No more goal for me to achieve in game..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    FW has some gms like dvorak and mods like arianamage that were here when PWI was opened , when the game was just epic .

They seem to be taking out money from PWI as they can and investing it into FW . Ofc , since it's the same company and a f2p game I expect it to face the same problems in a year + and honestly , so what ? It's a game and point is to have fun , no1 needs to play it forever , I kinda see that it gives the same " hype " that PWI gave when the game was opened b:dirty

Ofc , pvp server this time <3

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    They seem to be taking out money from PWI as they can and investing it into FW . Ofc , since it's the same company and a f2p game I expect it to face the same problems in a year + and honestly , so what ? It's a game and point is to have fun , no1 needs to play it forever , I kinda see that it gives the same " hype " that PWI gave when the game was opened b:dirty

FW is the new JD or BoI. Just overly hyped this time. Of course it can end up being good, no denying that.

It is a miracle PW lasted this long. Five years in total and four years as F2P is definitely not a bad achievement considering the rumored budget and amount of developers working with the project.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I will continue to play PWI till they shut down or i am outta house and home....However i will be going to FW as soon as i get my Betta key cause the games seems kinda cool...i wont invest in anything till i see what they got going on in there.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    FW has some gms like dvorak and mods like arianamage that were here when PWI was opened , when the game was just epic .

Ofc , pvp server this time <3

lol thanks for reminding me to pick PVP instead of a PVE server xD Of course in its early days all servers (might? O.o) would have pvp but as we saw with pw and sanc...it sorta...died... lol

@Ignathas its not really because of the "I need gear" thing why people are quitting. It's simply the fact that pw simply isn't fun anymore. Most of the old folks that we grew with left for one reason or another and after 100 unless you find immense fun in nirvana or tt farming theres only pvp...which just isnt as fun as it used to be lol Like Kupuntu said this game HAS had it's run. But like all things, everything has it's end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I thought the release of packs was bad, I wonder how this will change the game.

I wanna see how fast R9 archers fully geared can tab kill every class with a bow that has more weap attk then a +12 nirvana G15 unrefined. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    I thought the release of packs was bad, I wonder how this will change the game.

I wanna see how fast R9 archers fully geared can tab kill every class with a bow that has more weap attk then a +12 nirvana G15 unrefined. b:cute

lol r9 archers is going to be the new QQ thing. sorry 5aps but tab 1 shotting is faster :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    the company is the same.... fw will be the new pwi in due time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    I think it's worth a shot :D Although at the 1st sign of anything that reeks of packs it's b:bye
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    We all know the same thing will happen on FW in time, but atleast we can enjoy the game while its new and not corrupted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    @Ayano

We had spoons for the longest time... I'm sure they have some cool GMs/Mods/CMs over at FW, but the game was still went to ****, not because of him, but I don't believe they can override what the Devs/Marketing Team hand to them.

I believe spoons fought for community the longest time about removing packs until his sudden "disappearance" from the company which was covered up.

If I were to play another game, it wouldn't be another PW game, that's for sure. All this gold AH trading/cash shop F2P games makes the economy go to ****. The last 2-3 MMOs I played for the past 6-7 years died because of this... and I consider myself a long term player, I like to stick to 1 game, but right now I'm pretty lost... Rank 8 Cheaper than Nirvana and TT99... Nirvana/TT markets crashing. In-game coin is completely de-valued and flooded from the best luck packs... zzz I could go on.

I'm a farmer, a merchant, a grinder... you name it. I'm sitting on like 200-300M, but that sense of challenge/accomplishment/skill to farm gears is gone now when you can get it straight out of the cash shop. What's there left to farm or achieve?
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
    edited December 2010
    Nothing , ofc and every1 that doesn't think that this game is dead is either new to it or needs his/her head examined .

The " I play for friends , got too many friends to quit " reason?

My reply to it : then keep in touch with them and start something else with them .

The " But I invested too much $/time in this game to quit now " reason ?

My reply to it : then stop being stupid and invest even more , it's not gonna get any better ,and whether you spend time or $ here or somewhere else it's the same time/$ gone , only that you can actually have fun somewhere else - the point of a game .

I'm just sayin' :P

And pshht , dang Dany I was mby expecting to pew pew against some old schools on a PVP server in FW like we used to in the old days here :P With new friends from both sides ( currently gathering my group of TrollingTide Trolls :D ) and tons of ppl from the best pvp server in PWI - LC .

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Maybe, we will see... Atm waiting out the Genisis Expansion, maybe level cap to 120 with G16 gear at lv 115 will make the game less broken.. who knows? Only time will tell.

edited December 2010
    Maybe, we will see... Atm waiting out the Genisis Expansion, maybe level cap to 120 with G16 gear at lv 115 will make the game less broken.. who knows? Only time will tell.

That's only an illusion , heh .

Every1 needs to man up , face the facts , pack your things , take your friend's or stay in touch with them & move on . Getting so attached to a game is so not worth it and you have no word in how it goes but getting attached to ppl is and those can come with you , ijs :)

But good luck was fun while it lasted , hehe :)

(Forums are too good now to stop reading/posting on them though :P )
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Mardra - Sanctuary
    Mardra - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    dont count on fw to feed your need for a good game.

its already gone to pot w/ the cb scandals and poor cm and mod handling of pretty much everything on their forums.

the game is fun, but it is a lot like boi in that you pretty much live to do dailies so far... (lvl cap is only at 40 right now.. maybe it gets better...) i give it 2mos for those who didnt get into cbt phases. and less time for those that did.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Welcome to 2009. Waiiiiiiiitttt......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    With these F2P games you kind of have to take a laid back and carefree approach. Sort of like Big Boob Ayano's. You can't work too hard or spend so much that you think you should get something out of it, because clearly the people who run this game don't give a **** about your money's worth or your effort's worth. Farmed hard or charged hard for great gear? Hey next week it's super cheap woohoo!

So play for your enjoyment, like food. Food gets crapped out but it was good going in. Don't get too worked up or care too much.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • pimpeh
    pimpeh Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    With these F2P games you kind of have to take a laid back and carefree approach. Sort of like Big Boob Ayano's. You can't work too hard or spend so much that you think you should get something out of it, because clearly the people who run this game don't give a **** about your money's worth or your effort's worth. Farmed hard or charged hard for great gear? Hey next week it's super cheap woohoo!

So play for your enjoyment, like food. Food gets crapped out but it was good going in. Don't get too worked up or care too much.

This ^ is what I've been doing ever since I started this game and I'm glad I did .

I was never a great farmer , never a great merch , never a great CSer , my gear wasn't bad but wasn't great either , just average . Ofc , I've done a little of everything above as well but far less than some ppl and tried to enjoy every good pvp fight or whatever other fun pve activity , resource costing or no for the hell of it . If I had any goals , they were short term ones at best and it's obvious that long term ones aren't worth it in PWI , or in any f2p mmo :P

FW general discussions actually look great compared to PWI's , they are actually listening to ppl and it looks like the game's gonna be great ( mby better than PWI was 1st year ) .
    And if it dies out ( prolly will ) like PWI has after 8 months - a year or so , it's just another game & b:bye

The few who are complaining are ppl who QQ that didn't get into 1st & 2nd beta phases(I'm not in it either xD ) when it was said that the selection is gonna be random and I think it's pretty stupid if ppl QQ about that , ijs :)

And rofl ofc lvl cap is still 40 , it's in phase 2 of CB atm , phase 3 is on jan 12 ( last random selection ) & phase 4 where every1 with a CB key get's in is scheduled on late feb or early march , looks great so far .

One of the smartest & simplest words I've heard on the forums during all this : " open your damn eyes , pack your things , take your friends & move on b:victory "

My skype & msn lists keep getting bigger & bigger since this patch . After all , once you got most of your friends with you , is there anything left to stay for in PWI ?

EDIT : oooops , posted with my new FW account , oh well :P
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    pimpeh wrote: »
    This ^ is what I've been doing ever since I started this game and I'm glad I did .

I was never a great farmer , never a great merch , never a great CSer , my gear wasn't bad but wasn't great either , just average . Ofc , I've done a little of everything above as well but far less than some ppl and tried to enjoy every good pvp fight or whatever other fun pve activity , resource costing or no for the hell of it . If I had any goals , they were short term ones at best and it's obvious that long term ones aren't worth it in PWI , or in any f2p mmo :P

FW general discussions actually look great compared to PWI's , they are actually listening to ppl and it looks like the game's gonna be great ( mby better than PWI was 1st year ) .
    And if it dies out ( prolly will ) like PWI has after 8 months - a year or so , it's just another game & b:bye

The few who are complaining are ppl who QQ that didn't get into 1st & 2nd beta phases(I'm not in it either xD ) when it was said that the selection is gonna be random and I think it's pretty stupid if ppl QQ about that , ijs :)

And rofl ofc lvl cap is still 40 , it's in phase 2 of CB atm , phase 3 is on jan 12 ( last random selection ) & phase 4 where every1 with a CB key get's in is scheduled on late feb or early march , looks great so far .

One of the smartest & simplest words I've heard on the forums during all this : " open your damn eyes , pack your things , take your friends & move on b:victory "

My skype & msn lists keep getting bigger & bigger since this patch . After all , once you got most of your friends with you , is there anything left to stay for in PWI ?

EDIT : oooops , posted with my new FW account , oh well :P

You stopped posting at 1337 lmao.

• Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Everything else but a game from this company like FW
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • pimpeh
    pimpeh Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You stopped posting at 1337 lmao.

I got this b:cool

• MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Been playing Closed Beta and gotta say, looking forward to Open Beta when more things are released. :)