Comments

• Hagoroth - Sanctuary
    Hagoroth - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    <3 you Grippieluver ^.^
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think it would be nice if the Male Untamed char's had visible tails, it would make sense for the wolf, tiger, and lion forms to have visible tails considering the Female Untamed char's have visible tails and the Untamed race are supposed to be evolved from the creatures that used to inhabit the land

I dont have a cat face but I have a tail.
    You can have a wolf/lion/panda/tiger face and not a tail..
    Plus, if you really want a tail just use true form >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    <3 you Grippieluver ^.^
    <3 j00 2
    I dont have a cat face but I have a tail.
    You can have a wolf/lion/panda/tiger face and not a tail..
    Plus, if you really want a tail just use true form >.>
    Preech it sista! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Hagoroth - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    I'm a wolfy, my true form is a tiger...not fair...maybe if my true form was also a wolfy I would be fine with that tail.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I'm a wolfy, my true form is a tiger...not fair...maybe if my true form was also a wolfy I would be fine with that tail.

I am not fine that you necroed.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • Hagoroth - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    I am not fine that you necroed.

First off I am the OP, I was away for several months so I necroed the thread for sake of not creating another one and spamming. The thread was also fairly popular (both in replies in the forums and in game) before I left. In any case I don't think your childish remarks are any more necessary or tasteful. If you're going to put yourself on a high horse make sure you don't fall off it.

Now, if I've done something wrong be necroing a thread not just for the sake of doing so but to prevent spamming and also to preserve the previous replies fine, leave it to the forum mods to lock the thread and i'll refrain from doing so in the future. But, as for now why don't we stay on topic since the thread is alive again. Thank you for stating your opinion all the same.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    First off I am the OP, I was away for several months so I necroed the thread for sake of not creating another one and spamming. The thread was also fairly popular (both in replies in the forums and in game) before I left. In any case I don't think your childish remarks are any more necessary or tasteful. If you're going to put yourself on a high horse make sure you don't fall off it.

Now, if I've done something wrong be necroing a thread not just for the sake of doing so but to prevent spamming and also to preserve the previous replies fine, leave it to the forum mods to lock the thread and i'll refrain from doing so in the future. But, as for now why don't we stay on topic since the thread is alive again. Thank you for stating your opinion all the same.

You want me to be serious with you? Fine, here I am.

Your thread has been forsaken already. I shall not blame your absence or ask for any reasons from you, as it is not my business.
    No matter how much popular your thread was, it is in the past. Such is the law of forums.

You had better created a similar thread and tried to get your audience back or a new one.
    Now if you want to tell me that bumping a thread deemed as deserted is better, let's ask mods and GMs about it.

Now to put that petty squabble aside, I wonder where this initiative of yours will lead you to.

And finally, do not call me arrogant or childish as you do not know me.

As for your idea (since you want to test me for some reason), I would not be against it, though it would be a minor cosmetic change.
    I'd say why not, when and if ever the Human, Winged Elves and Untamed models are updated, which could be never.
    The only idea that ticks me off is the tail itself... It would give some silliness to the barbs for some reason. Don't ask me why, but this is how I feel it.

And this is all I had to say. Farewell.
  • Hagoroth - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    You want me to be serious with you? Fine, here I am.

Your thread has been forsaken already. I shall not blame your absence or ask for any reasons from you, as it is not my business.
    No matter how much popular your thread was, it is in the past. Such is the law of forums.

You had better created a similar thread and tried to get your audience back or a new one.
    Now if you want to tell me that bumping a thread deemed as deserted is better, let's ask mods and GMs about it.

Now to put that petty squabble aside, I wonder where this initiative of yours will lead you to.

And finally, do not call me arrogant or childish as you do not know me.

As for your idea (since you want to test me for some reason), I would not be against it, though it would be a minor cosmetic change.
    I'd say why not, when and if ever the Human, Winged Elves and Untamed models are updated, which could be never.
    The only idea that ticks me off is the tail itself... It would give some silliness to the barbs for some reason. Don't ask me why, but this is how I feel it.

different communities feel different ways about necroing and everyone in those communities has an opinion, as far as my opinion goes it's better to necro an old thread than start up a new one. It cuts down on the number of threads about the same topic so everyone can speak their mind in a lower number of threads for maximum view capability. It also means that if somebody searches the threads for a specific topic there are fewer results or at least only one per person who's suggested it. Also, I never called you arrogant I never even used that word, I also never called YOU childish, just your comment (which I now see is your signature). There is a difference. Also, no I didn't mean to "test" you, your opinion really doesn't mean that much to me though you seem to think so.

I think i get where your coming from that the tail would seem a little off. Mainly because the body is made with human design in mind not a wolf or even a werewolf (which would be more hunched over). Plus I think they might have to make the tail comic in size in order to compensate for the barbarian body size. But, I think it would be nice to be more wolflike, especially since we have to go through the humiliating transition from wolf to kitten in true-form. My butt just looks too bare, it's missing something, a tail that is.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010
    different communities feel different ways about necroing and everyone in those communities has an opinion, as far as my opinion goes it's better to necro an old thread than start up a new one. It cuts down on the number of threads about the same topic so everyone can speak their mind in a lower number of threads for maximum view capability. It also means that if somebody searches the threads for a specific topic there are fewer results or at least only one per person who's suggested it. Also, I never called you arrogant I never even used that word, I also never called YOU childish, just your comment (which I now see is your signature). There is a difference.

I think i get where your coming from that the tail would seem a little off. Mainly becasue the body is made with human design in mind not a wolf or even a werewolf (which would be more hunched over). But, I think it would be nice to be more wolflike, especially since we have to go through the humiliating transition from wolf to kitten in true-form.

Fine then... It seems we reached some accord.
    I must admit that I like to poke at people in a rather light way, because going with pure trolling is not how I roll. Sorry if it seemed uncouth for you.

Anyway, let's get started again.

I do feel that you truly want to not change the true form, as it has been denied so many times, but rather the model of each type of barbarian and you are right on that they are more human-like than anything.

Being more wolflike is certainly a nice thought, but if you consider the legends, Kitsune (what fox venoes refer to in this game) did not have a perfect human transformation and their tails would still be present. They would do all to hide their identity.
    That is why venoes have ears and a tail (now do not ask me why they did not put a rabbit's tail on a bunny veno, nor a deer tail on a deer veno).

For some, animal tail and ears truly is a fetish... I don't see that aspect of cuteness for a barbarian, who are more depicted as relying on brute strength and survivability (hence the low accuracy and high resistance and health and that the tanker build is the most fit/natural for them), akin to berserkers of Norse lore/Vikings.
    If you added a tail on a wolf barb, he would be more of a werebeast than a human... but then he would use claws and fangs, not weapons and be quite unstable.

And this is how I interpret it.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Aside from necro....

I want a tail too....b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • BarbLord - Raging Tide
    BarbLord - Raging Tide Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Nuuuu no tails they would mess up my armor
    Besides my barb is enough of an animal already
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    yea give them TAILS!!!!
    *burn a statue, throw a flare stack*
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Hagoroth - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Nuuuu no tails they would mess up my armor
    Besides my barb is enough of an animal already

how would it mess up your armor? they'd just need to put a hole in it for your tail. I think we currently DO have tails they are just all bunched up because we don't have a butt hole for our tails.
  • Hagoroth - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    *swivels butt from side to side* meh my tail is uncomfortable :[ it's all bunched up in my underwear. Pwease free our tails developers.
  • Hagoroth - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Aside from necro....

I want a tail too....b:sad

Ooo a level 100+ wants tail, are you going to deny him PW he might eat you.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    *swivels butt from side to side* meh my tail is uncomfortable :[ it's all bunched up in my underwear. Pwease free our tails developers.

Go with teh shorter tail.
    b:avoid
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roriror - Lost City
    Roriror - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Voted on tails.

and i also think the different types of barbs should full match.

if you look the panda has the same body as a wolf.

it looks really odd if you pay attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hagoroth - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Go with teh shorter tail.
    b:avoid

you go with shorter wings fairy >=3
    edited July 2010
    necro.. still luv ya Hag but,, gahh!.. where's a GM?? either wayy... noooo! D:<

on a side note:
    I typed w. so many z's way back when O_O

• Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited July 2010

on a side note:

well my barb stays in tiger form anyways b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
    edited July 2010
    ya well good for you? lol wut is this.. i dont even

• Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2010

on a side note:

Oh, you gave me an idea!
    Zzz... b:sleep
    edited July 2010
    ^ i lol'd xD

• Hagoroth - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010

on a side note:

you're just jealous
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    you go with shorter wings fairy >=3

Mah wings? O_o'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • beyondtheskies
    beyondtheskies Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Oh, wow, Barbs don't have tails?

Never noticed...

Give them tails! D:<
  • Hagoroth - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Oh, wow, Barbs don't have tails?

Never noticed...

Give them tails! D:<

Iknorite! Gimme Mah Tail >=3
  • sundale2
    sundale2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I am so in this camp. A tail for our barbs is like the ears on an Elf. It finishes the look, makes it complete.

I'm also the camp about giving us our respective true forms (wolves for wolves, lions for lions, ect), but that's another topic, and I will admit, far more difficult for the tech guys to add.
  • Darth_Puggy - Archosaur
    Darth_Puggy - Archosaur Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You so Necro'ed this post. Last entry was over 3 months ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drboblolz
    drboblolz Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yes i know i'm late on the bandwaggon , but i too want tails for the barbs. it has been something that has perplexed me since i started playing.