Vote for PWI in MMOsite Awards!

Comments

• Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    PWE is lucky they posted this thread BEFORE they did the pack sales. Even though the only thing I voted them for is the graphics.

Pretty epic graphics if you can afford to have EVERYTHING maxed.

So true.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thanks for the link. Used it to vote for the other game I play b:thanks
  • Marinea - Lost City
    Marinea - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thanks for the link. Used it to vote for the other game I play b:thanks

Yes Ty b:chuckle
    R.I.P Perfect World b:sad
    I miss the old times b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kolydescope - Heavens Tear
    Kolydescope - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'd rather not vote to be FRANK ( no pun intended ), or give my vote to HKO ( Hello Kitty Online ), well at least until you fix the economy for others in game. You may have been the fastest growing, but you are definitely no longer FREE TO PLAY!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    KOLYDESCOPE - SAGE - PURE TANK
  • Lady_Sam - Lost City
    Lady_Sam - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You lose my vote thanks to your greed.

Putting it simply PWI, GTFO. b:cute
  • SchwarzeWolf - Lost City
    SchwarzeWolf - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Voted for every game that wasn't PWI on that vote.

Honestly, you don't listen to anything we say about how you COULD fix the game, and then you BEG us for reviews, and likes, and money.

Disgusting.
  • Lynore - Sanctuary
    Lynore - Sanctuary Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    PWE is lucky they posted this thread BEFORE they did the pack sales. Even though the only thing I voted them for is the graphics.

Pretty epic graphics if you can afford to have EVERYTHING maxed.

Scuz me? PW graphics isn't so great always could be better but the problem with it is the programming, game doesn't use full potential of your pc, i currently own laptop with pretty decent gpu and i was already running games like Far cry 2 or Crysis (I wanted to test out if it was worth to buy this) i got around 20 fps, while in pw i have 30+ in cities and archosaur is like 5! No one is going to tell me that pwi needs more processing power than crysis! also i forced AA 16xQ on with nVidia control pannel and it works, and guess what? No changes in framerate i checked before switching and after....if the pwi was made good way (I have no idea what they screwed up it might be graphics engine) then more people could run it at higher Framerates. Make Perfect world 2 or something, after all Mr, Pan Gu wants to blow this up...let's help him

I run A I O N max details at 120+ (40 in cities) and that's the game i am playing now. I had to write title this way because forum censores it
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Scuz me? PW graphics isn't so great always could be better but the problem with it is the programming, game doesn't use full potential of your pc, i currently own laptop with pretty decent gpu and i was already running games like Far cry 2 or Crysis (I wanted to test out if it was worth to buy this) i got around 20 fps, while in pw i have 30+ in cities and archosaur is like 5! No one is going to tell me that pwi needs more processing power than crysis! also i forced AA 16xQ on with nVidia control pannel and it works, and guess what? No changes in framerate i checked before switching and after....if the pwi was made good way (I have no idea what they screwed up it might be graphics engine) then more people could run it at higher Framerates. Make Perfect world 2 or something, after all Mr, Pan Gu wants to blow this up...let's help him

I run A I O N max details at 120+ (40 in cities) and that's the game i am playing now. I had to write title this way because forum censores it

This is Perfect World 2..

first PW was P2P
  • Segomo - Dreamweaver
    Segomo - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Frankly, I would really like to vote for PWI. I've been recommending it to co-workers and friends for as long as I've been playing...but just looking at the amount of sheer rage the players have showed, on top of the sickening gloating of players who buy their gear through a clearly disliked sale though have know actual knowledge of end game...and it makes it very hard for me to vote for PWI.

I understand...that was a run-on sentence. The grammar police will come after me for that on top of the sheer number of ellipses I use. Back to the point.

Before the sale, I would of classified the game as "quirky" at best. It had, and still has a charm to it that I haven't found in most MMOs, and that's what originally pulled me to it over a year ago. It had its flaws, but for a F2P game, it shocked my expectations so much that I was able to convince several players of a notorious game that has 3 letters as its name (*hint hint*) to quit playing that game and come to the awesome of PWI.

When the sale was first announced, I was ready...willing...and in the process of switching games. After talking with fellow faction members though and developing a laissez-faire mentality (as the literal sense, not the political) I'm still IN PWI.

I cannot in good conscious vote PWI as the "Best" anything, knowing full well that giving it such a rating is only going to pull more people in who, for all intensive purposes are going to think what they're seeing is a norm.

My apologies PWI staff, but until the priorities of the PWE company as a whole start to shift from a blind need to earn profit...to at least a basic understanding that when a majority of the player base says No....they mean "NO"...I will not only withdraw MY blind favor of this game, but in due time find it necessary to speak out against it openly on any other site applicable.

- End Useless and For Lack Of A Better Term "Disregarded" Message -
    DREAMWEAVER
    Segomo - Lvl100 - Cleric
    Mictain - Lvl91 - Psychic
    Eros_Nyx - Lvl68 - Veno (o.O?)

Magic is in my blood, take it away and what am I left with? It is my crutch and my sword, my life and eventually...my death.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hey check it out devs, we're all giving you the middle finger. Just like you've been doing to us for the past 15 months. b:cute

Seriously, I know someone reports all the forum stuff back to you guys. Don't you really care that your player base loathes you?
    Maybe you should start handing out free gold for votes. We want in-game coin and gear, we reluctantly offer rl money. You want our votes for publicity, you offer us absolutely nothing. Life doesn't work that way. -.-

So to be blunt, **** you PWI.

We can play the greed game too. Thread was a good laugh anyway, you can unsticky it now.
  • Izintaba - Raging Tide
    Izintaba - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    yay correctb:laugh

2s653ih.jpg
  • Obly - Dreamweaver
    Obly - Dreamweaver Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    After the Packs, Rep and all that ****...you want us 2 vote for you as Best MMO?

LMFAO!

You guys really dont understand

YOU KILLED YOUR GAME!

I enjoyed playing it for the past 4 years (Little more but ok)

But your slammed the last nail on your Coffin...

GuildWars 2 Any1?

And no, ofc i am not voting.(for you)..naabs
    b:victory Once you discover life is meaningless, you will see my point of view!! b:victory

Skills determine a good player, not a creditcard.b:flower
  • Majesta - Dreamweaver
    Majesta - Dreamweaver Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    LoL hi Obly :D

Yep, when that other non-monthly fee game comes out, i'm moving, sitting this one out a lil bit more. Gonna play that other game with some RL frens and have way more fun :D

All my friends are leaving this game or have already left. I still have some left, that's why I didnt quit (yet).

cyaz!
    When I got the meaning of melee mixed up:
    'Maj.. Melee ffs.. means I'm punching you in the face 1 foot away!'
    >.<
  • Lynore - Sanctuary
    Lynore - Sanctuary Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is Perfect World 2..

first PW was P2P

I know, and if they had money from subscriptions, they could hire good programmers
  • stvari1
    stvari1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yesh yesh, i did vote...for the next game with more votes.

@Obly hehe i think the day when GW2 arrives - archo will look like there's been maintenance few mins ago b:chuckle
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:sin vote ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    is there a MMOsite Most Diassapointing MMO Award?

if so im nominating perfect world...
    Frankieraye:
    I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I dont fully understand why you all seem so mad b:worried
    There are also things that I really dont like ingame like the fact I cant afford a herc at all (and probabbly never will be able now with prices this high) and it sucks seeing all major cashers being able to buy it all.. Rubberbanding is annoying and causes deaths and so..
    But still, game is fun, if you think it isn't then why you keep playing?
    Pwi must still be having some good aspects for you all.
    Its just easier seeing all the flaws then all the great things. Nothing is perfect. Maybe they just should have picked another name.
    But no matter how you look at this game its still F2P even if its hard w/o any real life money at all, its still a choice you make.

Relax, do only the things ingame you like, see what a nice community you have build up the time you're online ingame, it is and will always be a game and if you ask me there's no point playing at all if you keep beating yourself and others up with negative talks. Game's arent made to add frustration to life nor is it a replacement for it.

Anyways count me in for your vote Pwi

Nice sweet post but nothing you said in there has anything to do with the categories they want to use us to vote for them in.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Nice sweet post but nothing you said in there has anything to do with the categories they want to use us to vote for them in.

Guess liked the game is enough reason to vote for her ? b:surrender
    So just pick what she like the most . . probably she forget to add it on her post . . b:bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hi again b:chuckle

Well I didnt say I was gonna give them all the votes but on some I did. Sorry if I forgot to add that in my post, just felt bit frustrated from the negative energy here.

Cant say I know many online games but I tried a few out and the last one I attended to was really popular eventhough its worse then PWI in every way I can think off. I sticked around there for about 3 years for the community but even that ended to.

I started the Beta PW versions years ago when it came out in chinese, then went to the PW and after that i retired. Now came back this year with new account on PWI

- For me its still a great game PWI, its F2P although it aint easy without investing anything. But still without charging some gold you are able to play it. Look the other way if you're annoyed by the huge cashshoppers.
    - I always loved the gameplay, although Im not very fond off the 5Aps thingy, and i would have preferred no legendary pets at all so there wouldnt be any temptation. But nonetheless I like the gameplay. You can create your char in any way you want to. Can even pick out different armors and weapons! Idk how this is in another game but that wasnt what I was used to before.
    - Its my favourite MMORPG atm yeah
    - I really like the music, got used to it and it still dont bother or annoys me after this time.
    - And I love the graphics

Im not voting on community cause something is wrong at that point but idk how to explain. Its just different. Met some very nice people but most annoying thing for me is that almost no one seems to play around me playtime. Thats no ones fault, just bad luck though. But the competition, selfishness off ppl comes out in very bad ways when they see new rank gear and when they gain lvl's then seem to grow bigger ego's as well. Then again, Idk who's fault is that, Gm's by the way the implent stuff? Or just the people who play online games?I really dunno so I hope for the best.
    Pvp im also not voting on cause well I have to admitt this sucks now with the Wraiths Officers Badges. Dunno how bad or good it is atm so im just leaving that one in the middle.

Like I said before, I still like the game. Even with its flaws. Does that make me blind sometimes? Yeah I know it does, but then again we all sometimes have that problem. This voting is personal and I dont wanna force anything to any1, just hope you all can see the good in the game still to and not just the bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • SandraPlease - Sanctuary
    SandraPlease - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    One month ago i would have voted for PWI in some chategories but now they have treated a big part of their player base so badly that i cant vote for them.

I would assume that is the right site to visit if ever looking for a new mmorpg.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I voted for Guild Wars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    OMG thank you for posting this list.

I found the most amazing new game.

I've been playing it all night and this morning o.O

b:victory

In xxxxx xx xxxxx, players have credits which they gain by taking part in battles and eliminating their enemies. Apart from credits, there is gold that every player can purchase for real money. Possessing gold will result in some bonuses that will neither affect the gameplay nor give players decisive advantage in battles.

WIN!
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited December 2010

WIN!

Ohhh

PM the name to me please b:kiss
  • Skippy - Dreamweaver
    Skippy - Dreamweaver Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    after the 1000000000000000000 QQ tickets sended by all players,

and 10000000000000000 copy and phase repplys at them.

stupid sales, and disrepectfull additudes, and now your asking us all a favor?

look at thad mercedes your riding in, its 5% mine , was my mooneh :O

but seriously , the peaple have spoken

fix the game
  • ShadowX - Raging Tide
    ShadowX - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Since you can't mention its name, maybe you could post what rank in which category the game is? b:thanks
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    omg Thank You For Posting This List.

I Found The Most Amazing New Game.

I've Been Playing It All Night And This Morning O.o

B:victory

Win!

Oh damn , now I'm curious .

*back to voting for any other mmo but this*

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited December 2010

WIN!
    Can i has a small finger pointing into the right direction for that game. A big flashy arrow or some neon lights could work to b:thanks
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Can i has a small finger pointing into the right direction for that game. A big flashy arrow or some neon lights could work to b:thanks

I would like to know also.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lol, I dunno how many of you people would actually like it, it's not really a fantasy MMORPG... But it is the #1 most anticipated games of 2010. Ahead of FW by leaps and bounds actually.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.