TW - Nov 26-28

Q____Q - Dreamweaver
Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Fri. Nov. 26

20:00 - Equinox attacks Calamity, Archosaur - Equinox wins.
20:03 - Code attacks Spades, Haunted Parth - Code loses.
20:06 - Hispanos attacks Incarnate, Walled Stronghold - Hispanos wins.
20:09 - Devastate attacks Renegades, Mount Lantern - Devastate wins.
20:12 - Pinoy attacks PWBrasil, Windswept Grasslands -Pinoy wins.
20:15 - Tapout attacks Millenia, Silk Ridge - Tapout wins.
20:18 - MafiaRUS attacks FallenOne, Courage Path - MafiaRUS wins.
Sat. Nov 27

14:00 - Dynasty attacks WarmonGER, King's Feast - Dynasty wins.

20:00 - Regenesis attacks Calamity, Thousand Streams - Regenesis wins.
20:03 - Tempest attacks Calamity, City of the Raging Tide - Tempest wins.
20:06 - Prodigy attacks Calamity, City of the Plume - Prodigy wins.
20:09 - Kindrid attacks XBushidoX, City of the Lost - Kindrid wins.
20:12 - Oracle attacks Code, Thousand Wood Ridge - Oracle loses.
20:15 - Perservere attacks Devastate, Misfortune - Perservere loses.
20:18 - Spades attacks Hispanos, Anicent Peak - Spades loses.

Sun. Nov 28

20:00 - Renegades attacks DrkLegacy, Fragrant Hills - Renegades loses.
20:03 - Vanquish attacks Dynasty, Sanctuary - Vanquish loses.
20:06 - HelzAngel attacks Evolution, Island of Broken Dreams - HelzAngel loses.

Such a boring week :(

Maps~
Week 1 Nov. 5-7
Week 2 Nov. 12-14
Week 3 Nov. 19-21
Week 4 Nov. 26-28 <--this week
Post edited by Q____Q - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Kindrid's attack on XBushidoX is this weeks high point I think.

I'm interested in Bushido's strength currently, so lets see if they can win in 7-8 mins, or if they will struggle more.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited November 2010
    If people started wasting Regenesis, Tempest and Equinox's money by attacking them, they probably wouldn't swallow up the map so fast. It's basically what happened in the earlier days. They kept ignoring them until it was too late, and just complained about them being OP. b:scorn
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    volst wrote: »
    If people started wasting Regenesis, Tempest and Equinox's money by attacking them, they probably wouldn't swallow up the map so fast. It's basically what happened in the earlier days. They kept ignoring them until it was too late, and just complained about them being OP. b:scorn

I guess it wont be such a big thing for the mentioned factions. The only factions which may go agaisnt them would be smaller factions as the bigger ones are aiming to get as many territories as possible before there are like 4 or 5 factions left on the map.
    Plus almost each and every faction will be steamrolled in a few minutes if they go against Regenesis or Equinox for example. And why should EQ or any other faction waste resourses for an almost sure defeat ?
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yeah to be honest, I'm really surprised none of the semi big factions is trying to gank EQ; Dyna or Tempest right now.

Oh well, i guess they will have no other choice to do that in a few weeks anyway :p

PS : aloha Elia !
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Its good to Hear the DW TW map is Fun again GJ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yeah to be honest, I'm really surprised none of the semi big factions is trying to gank EQ; Dyna or Tempest right now.

Oh well, i guess they will have no other choice to do that in a few weeks anyway :p

What am I supposee to call you..? Ere? but that sounds like ear >_>
    Oh well :o
    HIIIIIIIII MAAAAAAAAAAGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEERRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

P.S. Like a year a go did you know Ice attempted to make a gode speed fate denial thing in RL he made it with Styrofoam but never finished :o
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2010

They probably aren't attacking due to the fact that they see that the same outcome as always will happen, especially up north against regensis, they will probably steamroll every faction that attacks them.

Which is the same mentality (in my opinion) that got us into the mess of a one color map, in the first place, a lot of people were beaten before they even tried, as they probably are now, I have noticed factions are steering clear of the factions that were on the map before 'world domination.' I really doubt we will see that change anytime soon.

Its so hard to choose who might win with all of these... lesser known factions attacking. Though none seem to be anywhere near the same strength as vanq, dynasty, tempest, Equinox, or regensis.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Since we'll probably start seeing accusations of land hoarding by regen/eq/dyna/tempest soon, I'd just like to say now that it's more or less an inevitability for a few reasons. If no one will try to fight those factions, they'll just expand until they finally get an equal challenge against them, as they're looking for fun tws. No one can defend against them/fight them for the same reasons as before; everyone wants their own name on the map, and doesn't want to give up their name. As a result, factions rarely merge, and don't gain any ability to fight these factions. This leads to the steamrolls that no one really enjoys. It's also not fair to suggest that regen/eq/dyna/tempest arbitrarily limit themselves to lands if they aren't being challenged there, because it's basically saying "Hey, you guys, mind not looking for competitive tws so we can have fun? We know you'll be bored, and no one will probably attack you, but everyone else can have fun" this is fine, in theory. But it's a game, we all play to have fun, so no faction is going to just stop twing and looking for a challenge if it's what they want. And, in my opinion, it's unfair to expect people to not enjoy part of the game to let other people enjoy it, when those other groups aren't taking steps to become equal to the groups asked to sit out.

edit: reason for saying this is i'm expecting most lands to end up controlled by a small number of factions, and for people to complain about it without really doing much to try to stop it.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    edit: reason for saying this is i'm expecting most lands to end up controlled by a small number of factions, and for people to complain about it without really doing much to try to stop it.

^ That is inevitable. People always complain, regardless of their abilities to put a halt to it or the change their situation.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    EDIT: Forum is still eating my posts...

Hola Shadow! b:bye
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Calamity is no longer the red. And we're 43 weeks from QQing about a new color domination, wonder who will it be, most of us probably wont be here by then.

Makes me wonder which new faction will take land next week and get the color instead?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    hi Decus b:bye
  • RielHawk - Dreamweaver
    RielHawk - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    People always complain, regardless of their abilities to put a halt to it or the change their situation.

yep. let's tw and have fun, regardless of the outcome, cos as long as we try to have fun, it will be fun b:laugh