Fashion for Tanks

Markvib - Heavens Tear
Markvib - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Suggestion Box
First let me say I like my Barb to look like warrior when not in Tiger form and Im sure there are other blademaster and Barbs that also want their tanks to look like they mean business.
And at present the fashion available may be nice for casters and light tanks but none give the impression that you are a heavy armored bruiser looking for trouble. so if you buy the fashion costume you look like a caster or you are your way to a party not a battle.
so here is a few fashions I would like to be considered added to the Store.
1) Chinese Imperial guard style Fashion(Really there several styles for the Imperial guard)
2) Samurai style armor
3 Roman Centurion style( If we can have rock star and school girl Uniforms why not_)
4) Late Medieval gothic Plate armor
Post edited by Markvib - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    my favorite outfit for my barb i cant remember the name at the moment but i believe it is the warlord set it looks pretty good on my barb i also like the camo set but i do think they need to add less(dont mean to insult anybody) *** outfitsb:chuckle we need some more manly outfitsb:laugh
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    armor in tiger form would be epic....
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hey, u guys get epic armors, we are the ones that have to hide our skirts with fashion b:avoid
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hey, u guys get epic armors, we are the ones that have to hide our skirts with fashion b:avoid

only time im in human form is to buff. i never see my char with armor likewise there ius no point getting fashion. im 100% kitty form.

that being said, it would be nice to customize my kitty with some armor. kowlins get armor (and they look god damn sexy in it) why cant we
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Markvib - Heavens Tear
    Markvib - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Something that would change Barbs appearance in Tiger form would be nice. Maybe something that would allow a Wolf or Panda Barb change completely into a 4 legged Wolf Or Panda instead of a white tiger would be nice.
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    Sherilys - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    armor in tiger form would be epic....

Haha I agree, armored tiger form would so awesome to see
  • Darth_Puggy - Archosaur
    Darth_Puggy - Archosaur Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ecatomb's site has lots of great stuff.
    http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/fashion.php
    I think set 70 has what you want.
    Personally, I love the Mix Match Spring set. It's Pimptastic!
    That aside, there's plenty of manly fashions. The Imperial set is very regal looking. The Camo set is very military. The striped beach shirt shows off your "guns". And, of course, there's that horrible trenchcoat that you see everywhere. I actually like the Lovebird top, looks like a steampunk coat. The Goth Leather set looks very manly, but takes 1million pigments to dye to match.
    I think armor fashion would be cool. Have a Dark set that looks like an evil knight or Darth Vader or something. And have a Light set that looks white and gold or something you might see a Roman war god wear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]