*Lack of support an GM support
*Nerf in drops, TT in general
*Perfect horns!
*Neff in nirvana
*Glitches, still not fixed i.e. M defence buff
*Bidding hall spam
*Duke shout spam
*Raising gold cap
*Introducing rep 50 for 45 silver, seriously?
*Introducing packs
*KILLING tw, literally
*Increasing difficulty in TT
*Making TT gold bound without warning players
*Hyper reduction (40 silver, seriously?)
*Ripped off in chapel... (still glitched)
*Introducing classes, NOT balanced
*Impaling the none CS shoppers
*Putting 500 golden lion manes in item mall
*Tokens in general (big note)
*Anniversary mounts, impaling 11.0 mount market
*Genies, impaling game play, pvp and game balance
*Greed in general, inflation in coin and gold prices
*adding jones blessing that insanely effects pvp instead of it only effecting pve (credit Renza)
*School girl daily, impaling ring market
*Lying - False info about a "destroyed city" never happened.(credit to Haden)

Did I miss anything?
Red = very bad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
Post edited by YordaUjain - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    3-4 weeks to fix untamed level 9 cultivation

BUT

they can have EMERGENCY maintenance for the new sale
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    In no order...
    Support us! Have your say! Go here for details

*Introducing FC
    *Introducing BH
    *Introducing CS
    *Perfect horns!
    *Neff in nirvana
    *Glitches, still not fixed i.e. M ded buff
    *Bidding hall spam
    *Duke shout spam
    *Raising gold cap
    *Introducing packs
    *KILLING tw, literally

Did I miss anything?
    Red = very bad

yeah, you missed the genies. They started the lag and rubberband lmao
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    They failed a long time ago lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    id may be add in
    *adding jones blessing that insanely effects pvp instead of it only effecting pve
    " the cash shop killing any pvp/tw for non csers (getting 1-2 shot all day definatly isnt what i call skill or fun)

may be think of more later :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • YordaUjain - Dreamweaver
    YordaUjain - Dreamweaver Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    In no order...
    Support us! Have your say! Go here for details

*Introducing FC
    *Introducing BH
    *Introducing CS
    *Perfect horns!
    *Neff in nirvana
    *Glitches, still not fixed i.e. M defence buff
    *Bidding hall spam
    *Duke shout spam
    *Raising gold cap
    *Introducing packs
    *KILLING tw, literally
    *Anniversary mounts, impaling 11.0 mount market
    *Genies, impaling game play, pvp and game balance
    *Greed in general, inflation in coin and gold prices
    *adding jones blessing that insanely effects pvp instead of it only effecting pve (credit Renza)
    *School girl daily, impaling ring market

Did I miss anything?
    Red = very bad

Editied.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PLAYING PWI FOR FRIENDS (CHAT) ONLY, NO ZEN CHARGING, NO GAINING GEAR. MOVING TO GUILD WARS 2 UPON LAUNCH WITH FACTION.

Got Dot? Why Not? It PAYS! website.ws/tomujain
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    DQ Horses in cash shop
    Bikinis in cash shop
    DQ sell price nerf
    Mirage from purple nerf
    (after "Introducing BH") Introducing Triple BH
    Duke Rose fiasco (the other time people wanted a Rollback)
    Eliminating In game seasonal events (or just turning on peice meal)
  • obviousalt
    obviousalt Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    wow..... my main just got temp banned on here and my post removed from this thread cause i said the devs are too f'ing stupid to fix the rubberbanding in two years.... yet i've seen ALOT WORSE on here in the past 24 hours........

Welcome to PWI, where you can't speak your mind. b:surrender
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    obviousalt wrote: »
    wow..... my main just got temp banned on here and my post removed from this thread cause i said the devs are too f'ing stupid to fix the rubberbanding in two years.... yet i've seen ALOT WORSE on here in the past 24 hours........

Welcome to PWI, where you can't speak your mind. b:surrender

You weren't here a month or so ago when plenty of people got banned for insulting the staff, were you?
  • obviousalt
    edited December 2010
    lol guess i wasn't lookin at the forums much then
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I think you're missing the poof of a certain CM we once had.
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    since release of tiding born the bug in fb59 and fb69 is back

bugged wedding chappel event

bug in fc at screaming boss

bugs at hands in TT2-x (they wont appear sometimes)

bugged TT3-1 at boss with random agro (no matter how many mobs you kill is still almost impossible)...dunno if they fixed it tho
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • obviousalt
    edited December 2010
    what bug in the FBs? If your'e talking about Glutt and having to wait till he's almost dead to tab.... that's fixed. last time i did that FB a coupel weeks agi it worked fine tabbing right away (at the boss).

As for 69, idk i did my Sin's 69 a couple weeks ago. I couldnt' tab the last two bosses at the same time like u used to. But tab one, kill it, tab the other... works fine so w/e
    edited December 2010
    what bug in the FBs? If your'e talking about Glutt and having to wait till he's almost dead to tab.... that's fixed. last time i did that FB a coupel weeks agi it worked fine tabbing right away (at the boss).

As for 69, idk i did my Sin's 69 a couple weeks ago. I couldnt' tab the last two bosses at the same time like u used to. But tab one, kill it, tab the other... works fine so w/e

O.o i know how to do it..but it doesnt change the fact that its still bugged..so w/e
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • obviousalt
    edited December 2010
    ok... still don't explain what u meant by bugs in the FB's.... or did i say it already.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Add the 1k glitch in rebirth or double dying + instance porting as some call it .

Don't forget about charms sometimes glitching and not ticking when attacked by hard hitting 5 aps .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Common misconception about this bug. Its never been a guarenteed to happen bug. In fact its probably only 5-10% chance to occur. I've done the dungeon alot of times with no trouble, then on a random time it bugs. As such, the bug has never been fixed, just cause it worked when you went, its no indication thats its actually fixed.
    edited December 2010
    ok... still don't explain what u meant by bugs in the FB's.... or did i say it already.

ok ****-much...

fb59 bugged. just cause it worked for you doesnt mean it works for everyone. i did it 4 weeks ago on my alt (glut) and it glitched.
    my veno lvl70 like 5 weeks ago in fb69, pole/nob both glitched.
    my wedding and 3 weddings i been invited to..within ONE week all gltiched

any other wishes?
  • obviousalt
    edited December 2010
    ****? lol if you're going to say there's still bugs then explain yourself? we're not mind readers. I never heard glutt was random glitching.... in fact faction members have said it did it EVERY time. but still that's jsut us. and i did the fb where it worked TWO weeks ago or even less. So ya 4 weeks ago... it'd still be glitched.

As for pole/nob, unless u mean what i said about tabbing the pillars... i got no idea. first i've heard about anything in there.

As for the weddings i read somewhere it's got something to do with the server time. Did you try to do these weddings near or after the time the server resets? Cause apparently that wipes all wedding data or something. Prolly won't be a problem if u ... sign up? and do the weddings on the same day.
    edited December 2010
    ****? lol if you're going to say there's still bugs then explain yourself? we're not mind readers. I never heard glutt was random glitching.... in fact faction members have said it did it EVERY time. but still that's jsut us. and i did the fb where it worked TWO weeks ago or even less. So ya 4 weeks ago... it'd still be glitched.

As for pole/nob, unless u mean what i said about tabbing the pillars... i got no idea. first i've heard about anything in there.

As for the weddings i read somewhere it's got something to do with the server time. Did you try to do these weddings near or after the time the server resets? Cause apparently that wipes all wedding data or something. Prolly won't be a problem if u ... sign up? and do the weddings on the same day.

ok sorry i called you that...wasnt really fair of me

anyway glut is random glitch and noone knows why.
    and for nob/pole first i thought its cause someone had a full quest list but it wasnt..it was tabbed. tab dissapeared i got quest but it didnt finish. failed on both.
    no..my wedding been at 17:00 server time. the wedding i had with others around 19:00-20:00 time.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Gluttonix bug has never been fixed. It doesn't matter how you tab it, if it's going to glitch it will no matter how you try. All of the ways people tell you to tab it are old wives tales. None of them work.

FB69 Pole/Nob has always been the same, except the chances of it failing are much less than FB59. Usually when it fails, it seems that the bosses were killed in the opposite order they were tabbed, however I never paid too much attention to see if that could be a cause of it or not.

They're both relatively rare. Many of the other issues listed here are far more annoying, IMO.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    No Tideborn FB

triple spark in cloak

Kill spot in Cube

Wedding chapel doesnt work properly

Dragon orb ocean sale

Uh...

firing spoons

Death of GM events

False information about upcoming update regarding a destroyed world, "There will be a time when the beautiful world will cease to exist as we know it today.

The land of Perfect World will suffer destruction the likes of which has never been seen. The world will be torn apart, leaving massive crevasses across its surface. The oceans will rage with turmoil and the tides will swallow everything in their path. The races of the world, thrown into chaos, will not understand what is happening to their beautiful world." -FrankieRaye

Lack of communication between GM support team and customer.

constant "localization" updates, with no info on what exactly was done while the server was down.

Consistant imbalancing in game brought on by Sales.

No fix to the 5.0 problem

Classes feeling useless due to not being able to access endgame content because they lack the "required" APS.

Classism resulting from the previous 3 statements.

Packs being "removed," then being, "placed in indefinately."

Uhmmm....

The firm removal and or requirement of skill and use of skills in game.

Classes now required to not play their class accordingly and all effectively play as blademasters, (seriously, I cant recall the last time I saw an archer using a bow outside of arch to shoot a snowman, outside of ookami).

Using the excuse that "TW" is a balancing mechanism when comparing classes in PVE, and yes thats a problem with Pwi not individual players.

The rapid forced removal of casual low content players that dont have a lot of money to spend on the game, but find some money to spend from time to time. Seriously pwi? Dont you realize that these people are the ones who say, "Hey you should try this game! its a lot of fun!" and not Cater to the people who "rocket up" and spend the same amount of money that that one person could bring in through good referral of other friends they want to play with.

Uhmm.......

Constant ball dropping of customer service

I think I both repeated a few, and got some new ones.

*shrugs*
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Oh and Supply stashes too

1k glitch
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
    edited December 2010
    Oh and Supply stashes too

1k glitch

YES that reminds me of RB glitches! random teleport to 1k
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    YES that reminds me of RB glitches! random teleport to 1k

That's not really a bug or a glitch, just a very poorly designed 'feature'.

It also happens in Warsong as well.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Gluttonix bug has never been fixed. It doesn't matter how you tab it, if it's going to glitch it will no matter how you try. All of the ways people tell you to tab it are old wives tales. None of them work.

FB69 Pole/Nob has always been the same, except the chances of it failing are much less than FB59. Usually when it fails, it seems that the bosses were killed in the opposite order they were tabbed, however I never paid too much attention to see if that could be a cause of it or not.

They're both relatively rare. Many of the other issues listed here are far more annoying, IMO.
    Funny enough, I've never once ever had Gluttonix tab glitch. Never.

The glitches I've encountered in FB69 usually had to do either with: tabbing in the beginning or someone having their quest log full when tabbing both Gaurnob/Polearm. Other unexplainable glitches I've encountered involve FB89 Ethereal Abomination and FB99 Abaddon Dracoboa.

Now, for the OP.. it's just another stupid rant at basically everything in the game. Go play somewhere else if you despise every facet of the game. No GM or developer is going to take this topic seriously. There are certainly bugs in this game and they should be rammed into their heads, like the RB glitch, like the rubber band glitch, just to name only two. Complaining about tokens, frost, bh, crazy stone, etc.. wow, stupid post.
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    That's not really a bug or a glitch, just a very poorly designed 'feature'.

It also happens in Warsong as well.

D:

They need to implement that feature better <.<;;
  • Kilala - Lost City
    Kilala - Lost City Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    yeah, you missed the genies. They started the lag and rubberband lmao

genies are to big, cant they be a bit smaller?Oh and the drops are really bad i noticed since i came back.I aoe about 30 mobs maybe more at a time and only get maybe 0 to 3 dq.Maybe more if im luckey.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    No Tideborn FB

Oh we have an FB; it just sucks 10 times more than the other races, is 10 times shorter, and 10 times easier.....kind of like everything else the TB's have.

Now, you have to remember I started this game as an Elf Priest around the time where Open Beta was almost through. Even rolling some alts due to lack of PvP entertainment on LC and HL, I can tell you that rolling a TB and getting to 20 is about a MILLION times easier and less annoying than all of the other races combined.

Even I admit, there are things so totally broken about our race, that it's not even funny.

One of them IMO is of course, the Assassins's stealth. Way to break the PvP devs; now everybody's pressing the 'T' button out of constant paranoia.
    Another thing to mention is the Psychic's soulburn. As (like I said) a cleric who's as old as dirt, I find that the Psychic's Soulburn deals a little too much damage for my taste. (Now, I'm totally not complaining about the damage I'm dealing when I'm going Psychic verses the other classes.) But when you're a cleric spamming IH and Plume Shell to try and reduce the damage and you get flat out killed, it's kind of rediculous.
  • Kieve - Dreamweaver
    Kieve - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    A hall of fail deserves a memorial service don't you think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Clockwork spider luvs you.
    youtube.com/watch?v=J9TPpBwVhM8
    edited December 2010
    A hall of fail deserves a memorial service don't you think?

loved the video lol
This discussion has been closed.