what BH can i solo?

DarkJess - Lost City
DarkJess - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Venomancer
what BH of my level can i solo with a glacial walker throught the game :) anybody got any place? :D
Post edited by DarkJess - Lost City on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You'll be able to solo more BHs with an eldergoth than a walker, I'm afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • DarkJess - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    like wich ones? could i solo bh29 at level 43 when i get the next level pet heal? :D my wiz boyfriend will be helping me tho *were same level* :)
  • DarkJess - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    *P.S.* this char is just for posting i moved servers :)
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I've heard 45 for Qingzi with an eldergoth, but my HA/AA current main tried and failed at 47. Maybe with a pure build and a wheel of fate it's doable.

39... Farren from 53, Calcid possibly sooner. Not sure if Hercule is easier with an eldergoth or walker.

51... Fushma and Rankar are probably easier with a walker (Fushma is an archer, so damage cut in half at close range; Rankar always closes to melee despite his ranged attacks), try at 63+; Wyvern is unsoloable with a free pet until you're past BH range.

59... all doable with an eldergoth before you're past BH range, Drake and Gluttonix before the others.

69... only Pyro doable, about the same time as the nukers in 59.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    you will 100% be sure that u can solo 2th boss in fb51, i soloed it w kowlin lvl 7x XD and i had bad channling then.
    also can solo fb19,39. idk about fb59 +
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    you will 100% be sure that u can solo 2th boss in fb51, i soloed it w kowlin lvl 7x XD and i had bad channling then.
    also can solo fb19,39. idk about fb59 +

i dont think kowlin is the best idea to tank Rankar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i dont think kowlin is the best idea to tank Rankar

It sure isn't b:laugh but I read some topics of Aniella and she seems to be very fond of the squishy pet b:laugh

Anyways, you will be able to tank fb59 earlier with a marksman then with a magmite since the marksman is ranged, so you will only have to heal the damage over time from bosses. and not the actual hits.
    Do mind, it's VERY easy to grab agro from the marksman since it wont use any skills if it's ranged. Killing will go slow.
    I don't have much experience in tanking bh bosses, but I do recommend getting a marksman for ranged bosses. It's also nice for luring since it can do that too at range.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    slightly off topic, but my veno is 63 with a 63 eldergoth and I solo'd slitt, but it was madness with heals, buffs and both mp and xp pots...... Again, a melee pet couldnt do it.

I also soloed bh29 with the eldergoth, I dont think i could do it with the GW but Im not sure

Ill let you know on tt 1-1 which im trying later......
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    slightly off topic, but my veno is 63 with a 63 eldergoth and I solo'd slitt, but it was madness with heals, buffs and both mp and xp pots...... Again, a melee pet couldnt do it.

there are XP pots to be had? where, for how much? b:chuckle

thanks for the slitt tip, though. may try that once i hit 65 or so, just for the laughs. your veno's AA? vit or pure mag?
    I also soloed bh29 with the eldergoth, I dont think i could do it with the GW but Im not sure

depends on the level. qingzi gets doable with the eldergoth LONG before any golem, but he's low enough level i'm sure a melee pet can take him on eventually. if you want to do him while you're still getting BH29's, then the eldergoth may be your best bet; either that or a magic tank.

39 is cake towards the upper 5x levels, a careful veno should be able to solo that from the low 5x levels even. just don't do it when tired to the point of falling asleep at the keyboard, like i've tried... that never works well, for any dungeon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ....hahah, yeah sorry, HP pots of course.

And another thing - again just to check on possibilities I went and did tt1-1 day before yesterday - my veno is 64 with only quest gear, excepts an acalantha wand that i handed over, pure build and i did chienten with the GW and lord of percussion with the eldergoth. Took a little while, but really not that long and all the veno could do was spam heal. I only got pieces of skeleton .....