Thank you Perfect World

Foxgrit - Lost City
Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Off-Topic Discussion
This is the greatest sale ever. You have finally done what I have been hoping for. Your epic sale has finally got my girlfriend to allow me to permanently uninstall this horrible game. I love you for finally releasing me from the torture of having to log in to your bug infested unbalanced game ever again.

Good luck bleeding money out of the few idiots that remain. See if you can fool them all into upgrading their new OP gear then release something better next month so they have to do it all again.

Hint:

If you want to make a game that people will respect you for try not taking all challenge out of the game and making the entire game based off your cash shop. Cash shop is fine and you can make great money off of it but you have to understand the delicate balance.

Again I thank you for destroying all fun my girlfriend had on your game so she gave permission to uninstall.
Post edited by Foxgrit - Lost City on

Comments

• Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nunjabusiness
    nunjabusiness Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Awesome sauce. Enjoy your new life "out there."
    I heard there's cookies.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This is the greatest sale ever. You have finally done what I have been hoping for. Your epic sale has finally got my girlfriend to allow me to permanently uninstall this horrible game. I love you for finally releasing me from the torture of having to log in to your bug infested unbalanced game ever again.

Good luck bleeding money out of the few idiots that remain. See if you can fool them all into upgrading their new OP gear then release something better next month so they have to do it all again.

Hint:

If you want to make a game that people will respect you for try not taking all challenge out of the game and making the entire game based off your cash shop. Cash shop is fine and you can make great money off of it but you have to understand the delicate balance.

Again I thank you for destroying all fun my girlfriend had on your game so she gave permission to uninstall.

...what?
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Forsaken world is almost here, which means they need to milk every bit of $$$ they can out of this game before they ditch it on the curb.

PW has basically "taken advantage" of PWI, then told us to get out, without even offering to pay for the cab ride home b:sad
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hurray for selling endgame weps for 72 gold. Next week is g17 weps on sale in boutique too b:laugh
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lol yep I think the same, finally gave me the push I needed to get out of this game. b:chuckle

Thank you! Seriously!
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Forsaken world is almost here, which means they need to milk every bit of $$$ they can out of this game before they ditch it on the curb.

PW has basically "taken advantage" of PWI, then told us to get out, without even offering to pay for the cab ride home b:sad

Forsaken World OB starts in 5 or 6 months so :P
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    In a way I hate this company so much for making me leave some ppl that just don't want to quit no matter what despite the fact that they understand all that's happening .

But in another way I'm happy that this finally made me & so many others finally give up on this game that has been dead for quite some time now , we've only been trying to make ourselves feel better all this time .

It's really time to move on . I hope that FW will be good for a while but I know now to never get so attached to a game as I did with this one since you never know what's gonna happen and you have no word in it . Being attached to ppl & taking them with you is the way to go .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Meeeowwwwww - Raging Tide
    Meeeowwwwww - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    =/ I really dont mind, as long as they keep the servers running, if they EVER REMOVE even ONE of their games, im never going to play any P.W.E. Game Ever ~ b:dirty Do what the people want o.o; and the people will give you what you want! XD
    The Magic Banana, yes, it is magical, yes, it can do magical things, it is ... the ... Magic Banana!!

Kittens<3You b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:flower
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Awesome sauce. Enjoy your new life "out there."
    I heard there's cookies.

I heard there is cake out there, but they say it's false.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Who needs cake and cookies with there's coke >_>
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.