Quiting Poll

Comments

• Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    At time of posting :

78(combined) vs 61 that stay.

That's only the people who actually visit the forum/this poll...maybe even some alt accounts...there are more people still ingame, so ya can't use this poll as proof for anything ;P
  • Kataguruma - Harshlands
    Kataguruma - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This game is not dead most players arn't going to quit the game.
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I've always been a forum ****. I'll be mostly inactive. I'm sure I'll TW if too many people don't quit. As for playing the actual game? No, I think I'm finally done now.

that makes 2 of us
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Are you going to QQ the game or just goes into hiatus that might return eventually or leave forever and QQ on the forum board? Are you going to stay inactive in game but have some QQing fun in forum ?

What is next? Quitting sales? ROFL.

I picked not quitting, I have fun in PW, also lost city is fun, took a PK drop, I might like LC for noobs killing each other.... Too bad someone stole another PK drop.

Forum board is not fun without me or someone making fun of people and rage at you because of some posts. b:laugh Forums are dead more likely.

Oh, you think it is bad in PW? Try another online forum, it is so dead, not even QUITTING threads are allowed. When I quit a game, when it have no interest, I leave immediately. Barely anyone even posts or plays, now that is what you call a dead game. This is not the only F2P MMORPG, even for some P2Ps, people still QQ about it, but do nothing about it. I do not like the forums. predictably stupid. Where is DestroyTokyo btw?

i see you joined the QQ club. I cannot believe this... I guess you missed wonderfail online =.=. Turn based games are boring and easy. Go back to your your mage with martial art earthy style attacks or some nonsense stuff like that.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This game is not dead most players arn't going to quit the game.

Derp.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I just Derped.

We know, we know... b:bye
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Where is DestroyTokyo btw?

Last time i meet at FW forum he was preparing lots $ to charge gold on forsaken world.
    He sure realize fast . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Liebe - Heavens Tear
    Liebe - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Honestly I'll play this **** til it gets run into the ground and shut down.

I don't have the patience to learn another game's mechanics right now. b:chuckle
    9x Veno - Liebe
    9x Cleric - /\ngellus
    8x Archer - Xaixu
    6x Barb - \/ladamir
    Heaven's Tear b:dirty
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    We know, we know... b:bye

what does derp mean.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Liebe - Heavens Tear
    Liebe - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    what does derp mean.
    1: The word that describes a particularly **** face: A **** smile, and the eyes pointing in different directions.

2: A word merely used as filler
    Source: Urban dictionary! <3
    9x Veno - Liebe
    9x Cleric - /\ngellus
    8x Archer - Xaixu
    6x Barb - \/ladamir
    Heaven's Tear b:dirty
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    1: The word that describes a particularly **** face: A **** smile, and the eyes pointing in different directions.

2: A word merely used as filler
    Source: Urban dictionary! <3

ty <3 and i think i'll stay in till i see more poeple leave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • ImReallyWhyt - Heavens Tear
    ImReallyWhyt - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hmm i smell jealousy from 3% of the pwi populationb:laugh
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Looking at all those threads about quitting and all the rage signatures.. it surprises me that so many people are NOT quitting.

Or is it Frankie with his 100 accounts?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Rofl looks like 100 people bought rank 8 so far
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixiya - Sanctuary
    Ixiya - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I might return if the gold prices go down to say.... 500k or less. But I'm also having more fun in my new game. b:chuckle I'll still pop in here and there to get contact info from friends though. I mean... this Rank XII sale can only go for so long... right?
    b:surrender

Actually now I fear the worse.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Rank 12? b:question

And what new game lol do tell
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Are you going to quit the game or just goes into hiatus that might return eventually or leave forever ? Are you going to stay inactive in game but have some fun in forum ? b:victory

Where the option "Quit long time ago and foresaw this destruction"?
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ima go hiatus, wont ->play<- this game for a while... probably never again if the administration team keeps doing the same things as of 2 years ago b:surrender

Thanks for the push I needed it b:kiss

Any new games P2P around? pm me :D
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Not going to quit. It doesn't matter if I face someone with Lunar bow +7 or Rank 8 bow +7, both will still kill me. Same goes for other classes too though.

It can be different when I hit 100 and start gearing up but... not yet.

You will realize and join the quit line when you get there and realize that 5.0 aps is hell expensive, and you pretty much need that to get into a decent nirvana squad to attempt get nirvana gear.

On the other hand, nirvana ... sigh... yesterday it was PRO gear, now it is crappy :) gl getting it.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • TevesRagen - Lost City
    TevesRagen - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I think the game is dead for non-cashshoppers. But PWI is perfectly fine with that. They don't want people who don't pay, they want to get people addicted to the game and then take their money.
    I still play, but haven't been very active for awhile now. Its annoying to try to compete with idiots who spend $1000s on a game. A lot of my friends feel the same way. It was a fun game, but not so much anymore.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    I think the game is dead for non-cashshoppers. But PWI is perfectly fine with that. They don't want people who don't pay, they want to get people addicted to the game and then take their money.
    I still play, but haven't been very active for awhile now. Its annoying to try to compete with idiots who spend $1000s on a game. A lot of my friends feel the same way. It was a fun game, but not so much anymore.

The problem is not that lol, what people don't realize is this:

Before tideborns appeared:

- TT90, TT99 were the best gear you could get.

After tideborns appeared:

- Nirvana was the best gear you could get.

Now:

- Rank gear is available (more than before... you get my point)

Next expansion:

- New instances and gear will be available making rank gear worthless.

Yet people keep spending big bucks on this game, it's just gonna happen over and over and over, will you stop when you end spending $1,000,000 USD? Because that really might happen.

Think about it.

I'm fed up with this bs, I'm moving on. Logged off game already and looking for a new P2P game.
  • Eriosu - Heavens Tear
    Eriosu - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Why would I? PW is still the only good MMO out there.
    edited December 2010
    Alright . . hi everyone, let see what we got here . . b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TevesRagen - Lost City
    TevesRagen - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The problem is not that lol, what people don't realize is this:

Before tideborns appeared:

- TT90, TT99 were the best gear you could get.

After tideborns appeared:

- Nirvana was the best gear you could get.

Now:

- Rank gear is available (more than before... you get my point)

Next expansion:

- New instances and gear will be available making rank gear worthless.

Yet people keep spending big bucks on this game, it's just gonna happen over and over and over, will you stop when you end spending $1,000,000 USD? Because that really might happen.

Think about it.

I'm fed up with this bs, I'm moving on. Logged off game already and looking for a new P2P game.

I realized the armor thing too. I think we agree for the most part, lol.
  • SaintDominic - Sanctuary
    SaintDominic - Sanctuary Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm going to be inactive in the game; however the forum is quite enjoyable for me to visit.b:chuckle
  • Vikapov - Sanctuary
    Vikapov - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I won't quit and i will go on to collect all kind of weapons b:pleased
    Will be another story if everybody quits offcourse.
    And looking at the poll not everybody is quitting.
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I won't quit and i will go on to collect all kind of weapons b:pleased
    Will be another story if everybody quits offcourse.
    And looking at the poll not everybody is quitting.

yes only 30-40% is..which is still alot tho lol cause most of them are prolly cash players who keeps the game alive.
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
  • SadieMae - Lost City
    SadieMae - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I've been playing for awhile now, but not quitting yet. I can see how the game seems to want to get rid of all non cash-shoppers though. It's discouraging to come into a game where so many higher levels bought, instead of earned, their gear.
  • FallenSnow - Raging Tide
    FallenSnow - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I've been playing for awhile now, but not quitting yet. I can see how the game seems to want to get rid of all non cash-shoppers though. It's discouraging to come into a game where so many higher levels bought, instead of earned, their gear.

yep...i think they shouldnt have put rep badges into boutique or the PW agent (tradeable for tokens) it should have stayed "reputation" something earned only due quests and fb (aka hard work). i know someone who been playing her char 2 years since the beginning and has now 120k rep..earned completely FAIR without cash and coins. its like a slap in her face now if you say 2 years of hard work is only 72$ worth now.

anyway..i dont think its been THAT unpredictable. IMO they didnt do much profit lately /ugly fashion etc) thats why its on sale now.

but i dont think the game is dying NOW...but in long term its dying since the packs already. i never seen so empty starting areas on pwi as now. when i started its been crowded and it almost scared me O.o.
    retired 11/11/2009 cause of packs. came back 8 months later just to realise it got worse. retired second time 10/11/2010.
    edited December 2010
    Hi everyone i am going to somewhere else now and when earthguard come here, i might come back to test it out, check new fashion, and check PWI status.

It's like nightmare yesterday i am still joking around about prices and joke around about boutique & event deadly combo to make high gold prices just for fun.
    I didn't care much about packs when they come out, even though i buy some (100) just to test out my luck. (which is not bad)
    I still can take care of the inflation but about the company recent unbelievable decision i can't keep calm on that one . . . . . so bye bye . . b:victory (game only)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]