i tried but alas i am tired...

Wuss - Harshlands
Wuss - Harshlands Posts: 168 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
i tried waiting for a retraction of this game over give away it didnt come

i tried to get banned it didnt happen... like wtf is wrong with you frankie to busy linking peoples paypals with with there pwe account for um??

i have three unread warnings from you from other days where i have done nothing and now today when i try to get banned yu wont show yourself.. its like my cash shopping keeps you at bay while others have been banned for far less

im not gonna wait anymore im just gonna uninstall and call it good... pwe has made a mistake and they will lose half there player base for it.. not like they care thoe dumbasses will come back to try new classes cash shop to 101 and rank 9 then get bored and quit again

so i bd you farewell and may this bot bring you happyness
~edited~
cause it should have gotten me band the last couple times i posted it but it never does...
im a cash shopper

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Grim obviously doesn't have ban powers and Frankie and the other GMs are probably sleeping since it's 3am on the west coast.

Really, dude? Really?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    frankie is a sleep b:bye
  • GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear
    GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    legit link

will try b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Dec-21-10.
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    in other thread u are quiting and in other u are not quiting and yet u are quiting now in this thread how abt try to decide? and why u are quiting since u know all about botting u dont need even play this game