[BREAKING NEWS] Additional Server Maintenance [Complete]

Comments

• Xareena - Dreamweaver
    Xareena - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I don't get why you people seem to have this giant hatred of cashshoppers. They make things cheaper for everyone.

I'm not hating on cashshoppers in general, just the *******s who happen to be some of the biggest cashshoppers on my server.

btw this be my sin, ditching the barb for now since he's no fun anymore.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    cheaper? u HAVE seen the f'ing gold prices lately haven't you?

I'm not talking about gold prices, honey.

For example, before tokens, most of us would use either regular pots or charms. Now, we can use these tokens to get cheap HP/MP food. This wouldn't happen if we didn't have boxes in the first place or someone willing to buy them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Gold is high because of the buyers.

Most merchants have it to where regardless of price of gold, they can still make a profit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Xareena - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Gold is high because of the buyers.

Most merchants have it to where regardless of price of gold, they can still make a profit.

If gold hits 1mil on our server Ima actually charge zen again so I can rip-off chumps for an easy 100mil or so.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ya and most merchants can leave a 2nd pc on 24/7

MOST of us can't so 90% of the payerbase is SOL there.... and Eoria... u were talking about the game being cheaper in general. most of the good stuff u can get is IN THE CASHSHOP lol..... and all that's DOUBLED.. If u wanna get specific then w/e.. ya stuff u can get with tokens is cheap.... w/e..... try being low lvl and trying to get a 3.0 "wings" (instead of taking a year to fly on the quest wings...) or something.

Of course now u can do DQ's and get a event flyer... still... hell idk. Gold prices are still f'ign ridiculous.

Edit: so ya um.. what exactly is in the rest of this update huh Frankie? you going to bother tellign us why this can't wait till Tues?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Edit: so ya um.. what exactly is in the rest of this update huh Frankie? you going to bother tellign us why this can't wait till Tues?

He hinted at snowmen's being added in another thread, however, it could have been just a joke. rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ya and most merchants can leave a 2nd pc on 24/7

MOST of us can't so 90% of the payerbase is SOL there.... and Eoria... u were talking about the game being cheaper in general. most of the good stuff u can get is IN THE CASHSHOP lol..... and all that's DOUBLED.. If u wanna get specific then w/e.. ya stuff u can get with tokens is cheap.... w/e..... try being low lvl and trying to get a 3.0 "wings" (instead of taking a year to fly on the quest wings...) or something.

"QQ. I can't merchant by leaving a shop on 24/7 like everyone else. QQ."

Congratulations. Neither can I. I still manage to afford most of what I need even if it is slow-going sometimes. And I don't complain like a little ***** about it either.

Also, set your sights lower. 1.5 or 2.5 m/s isn't that bad. Hell, I flew around on the level 30 quest avi on my foxie until I got enough money for a 1.5 m/s flyer in my 70s. No need to splurge on a 3.0+ m/s if you're not a CSer or merchant at lower levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's in the closet along with Spoons, Tom Cruise, and the never-coming rubberbanding fix...b:shutup

fixed :)
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    fixed :)

+travolta
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    ya i manage too, never said i didn't. And I'm not a kid, if you want to talk to me leave that QQ kiddie-text **** out of it. If you learn to read as wel i wasn't whining. I was stating a fact MOST people have to deal with.

Most of the people i play with .... they can barely afford ****. stuck on quest wings.... barely have 100k at a time... w/e this is a discussion for another time.

Still like to know why the hell we have to be kicked tonnight FRANKIE..... you're trying to tell us the stupid snowmen can't wait ? lol
  • Aesis - Heavens Tear
    Aesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Thread title totally trolled me; I was hoping for something interesting.
  • Pannzer - Archosaur
    Pannzer - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lowering the price is nice, allows us to buy tons of chip packs for R9 gear.

Now if there were only a way to open them in bulk quantity instead of one at a time.

Opening thousands of packs one at a time takes ages. b:cry
  • Xareena - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Lowering the price is nice, allows us to buy tons of chip packs for R9 gear.

Now if there were only a way to open them in bulk quantity instead of one at a time.

Opening thousands of packs one at a time takes ages. b:cry

I can see someone feversihly figuring out a way to glitch a mass pack opening option so they get 1000 ToBL or Lunar Glade - Wing Trophies. At a time.

Edit: Which is funny, 'cause ToBL are actually the only items generating quick cash anymore. Everything else you see the seller spamming WC for hours trying to turn a fast profit off lunar trophies. Of course, a lot of those same people are doing that whole "bidding" thing now, trying to squeeze out every single coin they can from someone.

I do know that many people withdrawl their bid if the seller WC's it to try and force the price to go up over maximum worth. So, that might be why those items aren't selling fast anymore. People are tired of being ripped off?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    >.< don't give the ones that can **** any ideas... game's screwed up enough lmao
  • Nhuey - Raging Tide
    Nhuey - Raging Tide Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Oh my god, this is just..-_-.
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    soo we're having a two hour maintenance just so they can lower prices?

Typical PWE never tell us what else they are doing.
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    soo we're having a two hour maintenance just so they can lower prices?

Typical PWE never tell us what else they are doing.

The first post states that the sales are just one thing this maint is for...
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited December 2010

No....

They're secretly adding more bugs to the game.

They've been doing it so much in secret, it's not a secret anymore...

b:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2010

"A few things will be happening this maintenance, including a price reduction on two of the three sale items from General Summer's Sale."

First post also states a few things happening, yet your post says that this maint is just for the sales reduction?
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *hint hint*
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=11210512&postcount=7

You didn't hear anything from me b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Pannzer - Archosaur
    Pannzer - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I can see someone feversihly figuring out a way to glitch a mass pack opening option so they get 1000 ToBL or Lunar Glade - Wing Trophies. At a time.

Edit: Which is funny, 'cause ToBL are actually the only items generating quick cash anymore. Everything else you see the seller spamming WC for hours trying to turn a fast profit off lunar trophies. Of course, a lot of those same people are doing that whole "bidding" thing now, trying to squeeze out every single coin they can from someone.

I do know that many people withdrawl their bid if the seller WC's it to try and force the price to go up over maximum worth. So, that might be why those items aren't selling fast anymore. People are tired of being ripped off?

Actually, I was referring to the chip packs, not the token packs. No extras in the chip packs.

But if you are buying them for R9 gear, you need to open 21K of them just for the ring. Open 137K packs for full set.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    *hint hint*
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=11210512&postcount=7

You didn't hear anything from me b:avoid

So they're really going to boot us tonight just for the freaking snowmen? Can somone tell me why this can't wait until Tuesday? jesus christ..... 2 hours staring at the tv cause there isn't **** on tonight..... great.....
  • deameaon
    deameaon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Actually, I was referring to the chip packs, not the token packs. No extras in the chip packs.

But if you are buying them for R9 gear, you need to open 21K of them just for the ring. Open 137K packs for full set.

Mysterious Merchant in 1k has quests to open multi packs at a time
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    lol hell even i knew that cmon people........ forgot though since i haven't used a chip yet lmao..
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    /facepalm

Act like a bigger f'ing idiot / d0uchebag more...... I swear to god you may actually have a brain (although sometimes i doubt it), but your'e the biggest f'ing d!ck i've ever seen on here.

You said 'zomg don't use kiddie txt-speak on me' then you proceeded to use ">.<"...

I guess you don't see the hypocrisy and sheer stupidity that becomes you.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Melda - Raging Tide
    Melda - Raging Tide Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lol people are funny.
    pwi players-QQ why do they have this epic rank stuff if we will never be able to get it.
    pwi-ok well lets make it so more people will be able to achieve high rank.
    players- QQ its cheaper and easier now to get. whyyyyyy
    me- *rolls eyes*
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    There's the saying of *quit while you're ahead*

But uh..Alasen, quit while you're behind...just so you don't dig yourself in any further.

/facepalm
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You said 'zomg don't use kiddie txt-speak on me' then you proceeded to use ">.<"...

Alasen you keep digging yourself deeper and deeper. Just stop it hurts to keep reading, and by stop I mean keep doing it it's funny.

As for the topic, will the game become rank9/warsoul or gtfo now? I mean rank8 or gtfo was hard enough sheesh.
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010

And now you're insulting me in this thread about another thread...... wtg genius. Get banned for being a spamming a$$hole.

Btw if you don't know the difference between what we adults call "kiddie text" and normal emotes and ***** i suggest you go look it up or ask someone before you look like a even bigger idiot then u usually do.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Why does it take 2 hours to fix some **** no one cares for?
This discussion has been closed.