Still cant use my DQ rewards!!!!!!

Tryndal - Heavens Tear
Tryndal - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Support Desk
so far this system is pretty fail. I cant get the piggy pet, medal or the coins for botique.Then to top it off you put the medals and badges in CS. FIX YOUR FAIL SYSTEM!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
Post edited by Tryndal - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Calm down, I think they're workin' on it...
    Instead of ragin' here, ya could try to help 'em by submitin' a ticket that explains your problem...(in a kind way) here. (Not sure if it helps 'em, but its worth a try...)

And btw...patience is the key! ;P
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    yes Wolf I have put in a ticket and all they could reply with was assuming my opperating system was not up-to-date, so..... gave them the benefit of the doubt checked all my Java settings IE and any other program that would some how would have effect on it, but all my programs were up-to-date. I know there are many others that have this problem and Im pretty sure they have put in tickets also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Arrows fletched with the feathers of angels seldom miss their mark.
  • JudgeMental - Dreamweaver
    JudgeMental - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Cant use the DQ points sytem I know it works on everything up to Piggy. But cant use on Demon/Sage card. And I just got to 50k in DQ points.
    Carpe Noctum!!!

I am a Bugga Bear b:bye
  • Tryndal - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    I cant get the last three items!!!!! I can get allthe other ****! Wooo hooo for the other ****!
    edited December 2010
    I submitted a Ticket on this 3 days ago and no reply or nothing. Is the support system working? vAnd should'nt be a problem with OS or our computers because alot of other players are having the same problem. And I am able to get the other items. I have gotten them so I know that works. Its just they are in Beta stage of it and dont want us to be able to use the Last 3 items in game. Maybe cause the Event Boutique doesnt work yet?
    Carpe Noctum!!!

edited December 2010
    I finally got it solved. I upgraded my Windows Internet Explorer 7 to 8 and its works now. I just got my Demon/Sage card. Sweet. Love ya PWI.
    Carpe Noctum!!!

• ozimov
    ozimov Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Everyone that has experienced this problem has found that simply clearing their internet browser's cache and cookies resolves the issue. Just a heads up!