Dancing for chi

Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Suggestion Box
So with the new expansion there will be fashion that gives new dance emotes aswell as a new race with disco fever. In another MMO I like to play holy **** it's a video link right out of nowhere you could activate dancing mode during which something similar to chi in PWI would fill up.

So, why not here? There's a few problems with the current dance emotes (and the ones that will come with the expansion too apparently); they're only emotes. You click the emote, your character goes Grease Lightning for a few seconds and it's all over.
What I'm talking about is clicking a dance emote and it keeps dancing until you cancel it, during which you regain chi at the same rate as embracing.

The pros to this would be:

-No need for the males to search for a female bag of flesh to hold onto for chi anymore.
-Females wouldn't need to jump into the arms of a smelly hobo they've only just met in order to get some of the yellow flaming goodness.
-We'd actually see people dancing everywhere, and how funny would that be?

Downsides? Well I can't really think of any at the moment.

Discuss.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Downsides? Well I can't really think of any at the moment.

Me either, I like this idea. And the married people can still hug each other, so win-win if u ask me. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    oh god this would be awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Imagian all of west arch going afk and dancing XD

God I would LOVE to have this just so i could RECORD! it xD
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    this is new but dance as in how?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lutirica: Ok well you know how the current dance is just a quick emote?

If this suggestion was applied the dance would loop continously until the person came back from afk if they went afk and did it, or until the canceled it by hitting escape key or moving. During the time of the dancing they would be gaining chi at the same rate as embracing somebody.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lutirica: Ok well you know how the current dance is just a quick emote?

If this suggestion was applied the dance would loop continously until the person came back from afk if they went afk and did it, or until the canceled it by hitting escape key or moving. During the time of the dancing they would be gaining chi at the same rate as embracing somebody.

Exactly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Montcalm - Archosaur
    Montcalm - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Love the idea. Maybe they could even have different types of dances. That would be cool.

(Archosaur rave parties!!! :0)
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Barbs should mosh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    So with the new expansion there will be fashion that gives new dance emotes aswell as a new race with disco fever. In another MMO I like to play holy **** it's a video link right out of nowhere you could activate dancing mode during which something similar to chi in PWI would fill up..

They have this in their other game but i think it was for exp gain and it's for meditating. Also the new fashion won't give dance emotes, only the earthguard will have the extendedmore elaborate dances. b:surrender

That being said, I'd hate to see my bm doing her stupid jumping dance over and over again... then again it might be funny.