New to Perfect World, need someone to price check somethings for me.

Izintaba - Raging Tide
Izintaba - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2010 in The Trading Post
Hey everyone, I have just started playing perfect world and I need someone honest to price check some things that i have found as I really need any money I can get! Well here is the list of things I think may be valuable:

1. Celestone Fragments

2. Element Powders

3. Celestone of Earth

4. Element Dust

Thanks in advance for price checking my stuff! b:laugh

P.S.

How and where do I exchange my tag of sharpness?
Post edited by Izintaba - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ignasia - Heavens Tear
    Ignasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    All of those u can just sell to an npc. The face values is what they are worth. The Celestine crags and the stone of earth u can keep and turn into any gem merchant for mirage celestines which sell for 10k coins each. They can also be used in ur higher Kbps to refine ur gear which increases the mdn on the wep and the defense on armor. and for the tag of sharpness just go to any mailbox and choose quest related. It will take the tag. Then u go and click it again and u can choose ur wep. Have fun^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Izintaba - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    Thanks heaps man!

Just where and how do i turn those celestone frags and stone of earth into mirage celstines? and does it cost much money?
  • Ignasia - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    You are most welcome^^ there is usually one by every banker I think. Or u can just collect them till ur lvl 20 and go to the south arch banker and go across the street. And it doesn't cost any money. U need 25 of the frags and 3 of eqch of the stones. That's heaven earth and human.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Izintaba - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    oh ok cool, i migh just keep them til lvl 20 then. so i need 1 of each of the stones, plus the other things to create one mirage one correct? and one of those is worth 10k coins?
  • Ignasia - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    No there are 2 options. Either trade him 25 of the celestone fragments for 1 mirage or 3 of each heaven earth and human celestones for 1 mirage. And yes the mirages sells for 10k each. Usually u can find ppl vying for 12k or so. But for ur lvl I would just npc them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Izintaba - Raging Tide
    edited December 2010
    alright thanks again man youve helped me heaps! b:victory
  • Ignasia - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Your very welcome^^ glad I could help^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Actually since Celestone Fragments sell for 500 coins each, their total value is worth more than the Mirages they can make; 500 * 25 = 12.5k.

Just thought I'd point that out. :P However, there are good uses for Mirages (including uses other than refining), so saving up a few of them wouldn't be a bad idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).