Maxim is here

Comments

• Rivvien - Heavens Tear
    Rivvien - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    bosanova wrote: »
    but i ask you something

b:question
    which is the only word that you fill in your mouth ...

Translate please, someone.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    bosanova wrote: »
    I know your life is frustrated, you are weak in your real life and big behind your character
    to bed ... b:sad
    ppl from enrage only know to offend ...

ok, you are the best because other guild don't have good people with good gear like you
    but i ask you something

b:question

English.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lol at all this QQ Enrage kill farmed us QQ
    TBH i dont know why you are surprised. Enrage been doing this once in a while ever since we got not so interesting TW. You should know better since 2 of our ex leaders are in Dominus now and they were the ones giving the orders some time ago, isn't it ironic?. All this drama and QQ is just seeking attention IMO. Is it because Dominus keeps losing ppl every week with not so phenomenal joins? Btw was fun seeing ex-enrages bail out of tw when they were on the other side of farm kills.
    And lol @ the new improvements you brought... 99% are copy pasted from Enrage strats and organization. Im not saying its a bad thing just lol for exposing it like that on the PWI forum. Was like saying "Hey we use your tactics now just wait till it starts working!"
    Anyway i bumped up my kill count in that pseudo-TW so after all it worth waking up at crazy time b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Translate please, someone.
    I know your life is frustrated, you are weak in your real life and big behind your character

The poster feels small and insignificant compared to the person he quoted (aka Evanera) therefore he is using the o so old line "you must be weak in rl because ur strong in a game"

to bed ...

This must be related to the "I can assure you that you and Drakon will be our personal b*tches in TW for a while.". Sorry to disappoint you dear poster but he meant TW biatchies not bed ones.

Short version of inventors Enrage mobs, jail monkeys and "Enrage hate all good ppl and all good ppl hate Enrage" in a more QQish form tho

ok, you are the best because other guild don't have good people with good gear like you
    but i ask you something

poster admits one more time that he is small and insignificant compared this time to the whole guild and wants to address a question to Evanera

What do you usually say after farm killing us, while our mouths are full of our own tears?...

Double post FTW because i can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    If it's obvious the enemy is farming you in TW, if you don't want to get farmed, just leave instance or stay at the back of spawn...

not too hard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • kaiowas
    kaiowas Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2010

The poster feels small and insignificant compared to the person he quoted (aka Evanera) therefore he is using the o so old line "you must be weak in rl because ur strong in a game"

to bed ...

This must be related to the "I can assure you that you and Drakon will be our personal b*tches in TW for a while.". Sorry to disappoint you dear poster but he meant TW biatchies not bed ones.

Short version of inventors Enrage mobs, jail monkeys and "Enrage hate all good ppl and all good ppl hate Enrage" in a more QQish form tho

but i ask you something

poster admits one more time that he is small and insignificant compared this time to the whole guild and wants to address a question to Evanera

What do you usually say after farm killing us, while our mouths are full of our own tears?...

Is not my fight, but some "Enrage" behaves in this way. b:sad Because of this I stop doing Cube. b:surrender
    If you have "pleasure" to fight or not with Drakon/Dominus I don't have any comments.
    To do kill farming in T.W., perhaps is a way to fill your time and enjoy the game.
    But if you have a problem with someone from Drakon/Dominus etc is fair to talk about the "person involved".
    I think i know "which is the only word that you fill (in) your mouth" b:shy, but I m not sure which is the right answer ... I will pm you in game to tell.

PS: Short version of inventors Enrage mobs, jail monkeys and "Enrage hate all good ppl and all good ppl hate Enrage" in a more QQish form tho
    Soon Inventor will grow up .... the best is to b:avoid him
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4T2xkhneAY&feature=related

and for u http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4BvuIqvoU0
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    you are all reb:dirtytarted...

if you want to pad your kill counts...take a journey out of safe zone...ohhh that's right...no more money to PK...so best stick with kill farming...

at least nude, fail as he is...comes out of SZ once in a while to die

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited December 2010
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    blah blah.
    tldr;
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I can guarantee you, that Rule read what Aesthor posted but he's too butthurt at her saying she didn't read his post. So he wrote that, I think that the phrase "I I wanted my own "comeback" I would wipe it off of your mom's chin" is pretty accurate, if Aesthor would say it, at least..

Dominus at first seemed to me like what could be a competent TW faction, but seriously. All this whining over something as simple as being kill farmed? Just the ability to be able to get kill-farmed so easily, shows you need to spend less time crying about it, and more time getting better members or getting better in general. The members didn't whine half as much about getting kill farmed when they were in Belial, I'm just sayin'.

4srsly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I can guarantee you, that Rule read what Aesthor posted but he's too butthurt at her saying she didn't read his post. So he wrote that, I think that the phrase "I I wanted my own "comeback" I would wipe it off of your mom's chin" is pretty accurate, if Aesthor would say it, at least..

Dominus at first seemed to me like what could be a competent TW faction, but seriously. All this whining over something as simple as being kill farmed? Just the ability to be able to get kill-farmed so easily, shows you need to spend less time crying about it, and more time getting better members or getting better in general. The members didn't whine half as much about getting kill farmed when they were in Belial, I'm just sayin'.

4srsly.

Your credibility is shot. Where she quit reading my post, I quit reading hers. +1 Spectator!! GO TEAM!
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Your credibility is shot. Where she quit reading my post, I quit reading hers. +1 Spectator!! GO TEAM!

My IQ is too high to understand this meme you're trying to come up with. Usually I'd just skip over stupidity, but since it's so short and I'm just so great with words and reading, if I just scroll over it I'd read it, and it bugs me that you're randomly calling people spectators over several posts for no apparent reason.

Also your logic here is faulty. My post didn't start yet where I stopped reading yours. In fact yours continued for quite a long time before mine started. Perhaps you meant "because" I stopped reading your posts, you stopped reading mine. In that case I must point out your inability to read, since I specifically said I did not read that post because it looked like something I could find in a dictionary, not that I stopped reading ANY of your posts. Rest assured that if you post any of your own original stupidity it will most likely be read and analyzed.
    tldr;

Wow, and now he's using my "didn't read this" tactic for trolling. I actually used to get annoyed of little kids who mimic whatever you say, but I guess it's true that imitation is the highest form of flattery.

4srsly.

I don't really care if he reads it because I know other people have. The point of trolling, at least to me, is to entertain the readers, as I have said to Summer_Blush before in a separate thread. I think you are right, but attempting to use the tactics I introduced against me is childish on his part at best.

As for what I think of Dominus, I said before that I've liked them since they were Belial. They have a few capable players but they know nothing about organized PvP. It's just that over time, various reasons and factors made me lose respect for it. Also it certainly doesn't help that there is now a huge fuss about world chat trash talking and kill farming, as though that is COMPLETELY new and unexpected of the NOTORIOUS Enrage mobs.

And of course, to be on topic, best of luck to Maxim! May you reach the TW scene as soon as possible, if that is one of your goals :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Now now, children... Play nice...
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Now now, children... Play nice...

What you don't get, is the fact that they are playing nice.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear
    Gol D. Roger - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    "Join Dominus!" I am the Pirate King Gol D. Roger and I approve this message.. :) now give me all your booty
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    butt holes have been hurt b:sad

wont someone think of teh childrens!!!!

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ouch, the *you fail irl* line was used against me /facepalm

Well, this entire thread has given me a giant giggle nonetheless, so no harm done I suppose. Though I'm quite curious as to why someone needs to post on an alt to insult me lol.

I'm pretty sure Belial didn't cry this much when Tao kill farmed them. But, seeing as how Enrage kill farmed Dominus, it's a whole other story because well, we're Enrage right? Which means we're still the bad *** Enrage of the past.

Well..not really, but you SHOULD get my point :P

Keep going guys, my respect for Dominus is shrinking rapidly. I know you don't care but I don't care that you don't care because I don't care.

*puts a plug in Bale's bottom*
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    *puts a plug in Bale's bottom*

Was that to stop all the **** from falling out?...or to stop your "thing" from going inside?
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Was that to stop all the **** from falling out?...or to stop your "thing" from going inside?

Can we just go with option one?
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Sharksfire - Heavens Tear
    Sharksfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Explain how saying spawn farming is poor sportsmanship translates to QQing and being butthurt? (nerdrage?) Its like you were the kids that got beat up in school and now as payback you want to be the WC and forum bullies. OOOH Scary! b:shocked

Havent had a W with Dominus since I joined = L
    Being led by someone with integrity = W
    Getting to play with grownups = W
    Playing with people i actually like and respect = W

Thats wins over losses.

We will get there, of this I have no doubt. Problem is we are selective and refuse to accept less than decent human beings.

(wondering if this will be translated into butthurt, emo go cut yourself with dull blah blah blah as I sip my mamas lil helper and giggle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Dominus = Drakon now?

huh what? you been in my stash?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    son of a....b:shocked

i totally agree with everything in this thread!

BUTT HOLES HAVE BEEN SCORNED!!! b:shocked PREPARE YOURSELVES!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Explain how saying spawn farming is poor sportsmanship translates to QQing and being butthurt? (nerdrage?) Its like you were the kids that got beat up in school and now as payback you want to be the WC and forum bullies. OOOH Scary! b:shocked

Havent had a W with Dominus since I joined = L
    Being led by someone with integrity = W

Thats wins over losses.

We will get there, of this I have no doubt. Problem is we are selective and refuse to accept less than decent human beings.

(wondering if this will be translated into butthurt, emo go cut yourself with dull blah blah blah as I sip my mamas lil helper and giggle)

Explain how spawn killing is any worse sportsmanship than leaving your own attack TW. Both of them are choices. You attack us, we choose to kill you. We kill you, you leave TW. As for how your actions translate to QQ, do you know where the term "QQ" originated from? ALT+Q+Q is the shortcut to immediately leave a game in ******** II. Thus it translates directly to "ragequitting" when one is getting owned. That sounds pretty much like what Dominus did last TW, right? Yea, thought so.

The problem with you and lecturing people about maturity is that you have none of it. Mature people realize a guild of 180 can't be generalized by any one description. In reply to your list of wins and losses, I give you:
    Won many TWs since I joined = W
    Being led by someone with more than half a brain = W

So that's 4/4 for me. I don't care what presumptions you make about Enrage members' real life situations. That's presumptuous, immature, and overused. I like enough people in Dominus. I have no respect (NOT dislike, in case you can't read) for your leadership, your whining, the direction your guild is going compared to what I thought it could achieve before I knew better, etc. etc.

And guess what? If you think being selective is a "problem" towards your success then there's an easy way to solve it. We certainly are selective and are successful anyways, so you can go think that over.

As a closing note, you are butthurt about us calling you butthurt. b:laughb:laughb:laugh

What you don't get, is the fact that they are playing nice.

+1

Edit: I see that they filtered the game that created QQ. Well, it's a game by Blizzard, is an RTS, and has an acronym of WCII.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited December 2010
    Explain how spawn killing is any worse sportsmanship than leaving your own attack TW. Both of them are choices. You attack us, we choose to kill you. We kill you, you leave TW. As for how your actions translate to QQ, do you know where the term "QQ" originated from? ALT+Q+Q is the shortcut to immediately leave a game in ******** II. Thus it translates directly to "ragequitting" when one is getting owned. That sounds pretty much like what Dominus did last TW, right? Yea, thought so. The Question was how saying spawn killing is unsportsmanlike translates to being butthurt. (you intellectual types really get caught up in your own symantics)The problem with you and lecturing people about maturity is that you have none of it. Mature people realize a guild of 180 can't be generalized by any one description. In reply to your list of wins and losses, I give you:
    Won many TWs since I joined = W
    Being led by someone with more than half a brain = W
    That was a lecture? No, was just my declaration of why i enjoy playin with mah faction. (you'd think you'd be an expert on lectures by reading your own posts..sheesh)So that's 4/4 for me. I don't care what presumptions you make about Enrage members' real life situations. That's presumptuous, immature, and overused. Overused or simply true?And guess what? If you think being selective is a "problem" towards your success then there's an easy way to solve it. We certainly are selective and are successful anyways, so you can go think that over. There is an easy way to solve it..let in any jack with uber gear, noone ever said we wanted the "easy way".As a closing note, you are butthurt about us calling you butthurt. b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    *feels meh butt..funny doesnt hurt at all, feels kinda nice actually...hmm think ill quit responding to the trysreallyhardtolooksmartontheforums poster and see if anything new is on my favorite channel.Edit: I see that they filtered the game that created QQ. Well, it's a game by Blizzard, is an RTS, and has an acronym of WCII.
    meh i thought it was QQ because it looked like tears
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    meh i thought it was QQ because it looked like tears

Not the first time you'd think wrong.

Nice to see you admit to using immature overused arguments though.

And in case you didn't notice, we called them butthurt because they were whining about it, not because of the ONE SPECIFIC STATEMENT about it being bad sportsmanship. Talk about selective reading.

No one asked you why anyone joined Dominus. Heck I never even heard of you, let alone asked you any questions. But if that is the way you want to argue, well, those are the advantages I see in being in Enrage, though hardly the only ones or the reasons I joined. What does that even have to do with anything? GG, you derailed me, nice job.

Of course you can let in "any jack with uber gear." My point was that you seem to think it's a "problem" that you don't let those people in. You should have a talk with your leader about that. Of course that is assuming there are THAT many people with uber gear who even want to join to have the chance of denying them. And also since you are ignorant of how other guilds are run except that they simply can faceroll you in TW, Enrage does in fact have an application process and a means to deny troublemakers. It is not simply every "jack with uber gear" gets in.

And look! It's the classic "I am not responding anymore but am not butthurt at all." But seriously? If I wanted to look smart and productive I wouldn't post at all on these forums, so your presumptions are once again, null. I hardly care how stupid or smart people think I am, but if I think they're stupid I will say so. Anyone who knows me half well knows that.

Dominus is attracting some defensive and butthurt people lately. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Can we just go with option one?

Sureb:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010
    Not the first time you'd think wrong.

Nice to see you admit to using immature overused arguments though.

And in case you didn't notice, we called them butthurt because they were whining about it, not because of the ONE SPECIFIC STATEMENT about it being bad sportsmanship. Talk about selective reading.

No one asked you why anyone joined Dominus. Heck I never even heard of you, let alone asked you any questions. But if that is the way you want to argue, well, those are the advantages I see in being in Enrage, though hardly the only ones or the reasons I joined. What does that even have to do with anything? GG, you derailed me, nice job.

Of course you can let in "any jack with uber gear." My point was that you seem to think it's a "problem" that you don't let those people in. You should have a talk with your leader about that. Of course that is assuming there are THAT many people with uber gear who even want to join to have the chance of denying them. And also since you are ignorant of how other guilds are run except that they simply can faceroll you in TW, Enrage does in fact have an application process and a means to deny troublemakers. It is not simply every "jack with uber gear" gets in.

And look! It's the classic "I am not responding anymore but am not butthurt at all." But seriously? If I wanted to look smart and productive I wouldn't post at all on these forums, so your presumptions are once again, null. I hardly care how stupid or smart people think I am, but if I think they're stupid I will say so. Anyone who knows me half well knows that.

Dominus is attracting some defensive and butthurt people lately. b:chuckle

Dont get your panties all in a bunch dear, didnt mean id never respond. You've still failed to provide a decent answer to my post, so please since your obviously the one who cant read here, give an example of a dominus member whining or being "butt hurt". It doesnt happen.

I ask a simple question and get a bunch of nerdy word vomit, thx a lot.

Idgaf what QQ means, nor whether you know who i am. I dont care if my post was solicited or not, your the one that chose to respond.

Why do you assume i was somehow referring to Enrage? I didnt need to derail you, you do a fine job yourself it seems.

I didnt mean to say we are having a problem by denying people with great gear and this is why we are losing. I meant we ourselves are selective in choosing people we like to play with. This also means a longer process in building our own force. If you do that too...well thats lovely. Pay attention please, i think you get lost in your own rhetoric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Maxim is bad mobs, they attack me in PK QQ

so everyone that hates me should join em cause they are now on my KoS listb:laugh

ill still be nice to u though isa :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Dont get your panties all in a bunch dear, didnt mean id never respond. You've still failed to provide a decent answer to my post, so please since your obviously the one who cant read here, give an example of a dominus member whining or being "butt hurt". It doesnt happen.

I ask a simple question and get a bunch of nerdy word vomit, thx a lot.

Idgaf what QQ means, nor whether you know who i am. I dont care if my post was solicited or not, your the one that chose to respond.

Why do you assume i was somehow referring to Enrage? I didnt need to derail you, you do a fine job yourself it seems.

I didnt mean to say we are having a problem by denying people with great gear and this is why we are losing. I meant we ourselves are selective in choosing people we like to play with. This also means a longer process in building our own force. If you do that too...well thats lovely. Pay attention please, i think you get lost in your own rhetoric.

Any person can claim that something doesn't answer the question. Just because you say I didn't doesn't mean jack ****. You asked why I think Dominus was QQing, and I told you. If you don't want a huge wall of text then why are you nitpicking at details that don't even exist? Like I said, it's not any ONE post that you are SO focused on that makes them look like they're whining. I probably wouldn't look twice if someone simply came up and said Enrage has bad sportsmanship. We get a lot of "Enrage are *******s" so it doesn't really stand out to me. It's their collective whining over something they brought upon themselves that comes off as butthurt and QQing. Your selective reading does not fool anyone. DO try to use your brain because there are such things as stupid questions. If you want an EXAMPLE, you yourself are providing it, though you did NOT ask that in your original question like you claimed:
    Explain how saying spawn farming is poor sportsmanship translates to QQing and being butthurt? (nerdrage?)
    Where is this "EXAMPLE" you said you asked for?

And lol, the person who quit responding responded. b:laugh I dunno, you said you'll "quit" replying. That pretty much means you'll stop replying. But it's okay, back when I started trolling when I was 11 years old, I tried to use excuses like that to cover my *** too.

If you don't think it's a problem that you're choosy then don't say it is. I certainly don't think it's a problem, but hey at least we have people to deny. b:laugh

Pay attention? No thanks. Trolling is what I do to take up time while I'm DDing. I give it as much attention as I want, not that it requires much thought. No matter what I say there will always be people who can't read so they accuse me of not answering the question or people who can't write so they think I can't read.

Observation: Dominus is taking a fancy to trolling! Rule is certainly leading by example.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.