Male psy armor lvl10+ armor ....

Options
Yulk_owns - Lost City
Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Psychic
I am freaking bored of psy, 1 then 2 then 1, then 2. Male psy looks so flamboyant b:cold Like male elves... TB looks too flamboyant to me too... I should of made a female psy b:cold
I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Yulk_owns - Lost City on

Comments

• Burningalpha - Lost City
    Burningalpha - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I am freaking bored of psy, 1 then 2 then 1, then 2. Male psy looks so flamboyant b:cold Like male elves... TB looks too flamboyant to me too... I should of made a female psy b:cold

have i seen you in the forum before?
    yes yes i have
    sir you complain to much
    playing to 60+ means dedication
    b:chuckle
    Lost City: The heart and soul of hatred, pvp, and the worlds worst merchant.
    Burningalpha/psy/100r
    Typhlosions: Seeker/87r
    /\polllo/Sin/96
    (instertnamehere)/Archer/96
    (insertnamehere)/Cleric/93
    "I'm hell bent on reviving Niravana" Aps
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Troll harder
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

PLEASE don't. You've already managed to insult the male population of Psychics just by merely existing and having the audacity to call yourself after the biggest and most fail of trolls in the history of the forums.

The female population of Psychics would appreciate (and the community in general) if you just went....away...and didn't roll a female Psychics. At all.

If you ARE going to roll a female Psychic, by ALL MEANS, PLEASE ROLL TO HARSHLANDS. I'm dying to one shot you, I really am.

The male Psychics don't look flamboyant; you just don't know how to use the character customization.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    PLEASE don't. You've already managed to insult the male population of Psychics just by merely existing and having the audacity to call yourself after the biggest and most fail of trolls in the history of the forums.

The female population of Psychics would appreciate (and the community in general) if you just went....away...and didn't roll a female Psychics. At all.

If you ARE going to roll a female Psychic, by ALL MEANS, PLEASE ROLL TO HARSHLANDS. I'm dying to one shot you, I really am.

The male Psychics don't look flamboyant; you just don't know how to use the character customization.

You are fail, fail fail. A LVL76 psy looking to kill a lvl30 fail is fail. Roll harshlands? The whole server is a joke. You are probably a fat dude as a female char anyway b:bye

I think I should make this char HA. I guess you have no skill since you cannot kill your own lvls b:laugh LC > Harshlands.

I don't fight with boring people who will just talk before they die, then QQ when they get owned. You have never or never will kill me even if I was AFK. Go uninstall game. b:bye
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You are fail, fail fail. A LVL76 psy looking to kill a lvl30 fail is fail. Roll harshlands? The whole server is a joke. You are probably a fat dude as a female char anyway b:bye

I think I should make this char HA. I guess you have no skill since you cannot kill your own lvls b:laugh LC > Harshlands.

I don't fight with boring people who will just talk before they die, then QQ when they get owned. You have never or never will kill me even if I was AFK. Go uninstall game. b:bye

i really want to get powned by ur heavy psy , come and smack me with physical hits from ur levitating ball b:shutup ............ ohh yeaaahhhhh u will use magic on me huh , sorry forgot .........

lmao , ur even better than demon_ea when it comes to being silly xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i really want to get powned by ur heavy psy , come and smack me with physical hits from ur levitating ball b:shutup ............ ohh yeaaahhhhh u will use magic on me huh , sorry forgot .........

lmao , ur even better than demon_ea when it comes to being silly xD

lol... I wish there was a giant chain ball as a weapon, that would be awesome.

Also, IDK demon_EA, idk why you comparing me with a stranger, you are a stranger too b:bye

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LittIewg - Heavens Tear
    LittIewg - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Can a GM lock this please. This is extremely unnecessary.
  • Burningalpha - Lost City
    Burningalpha - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Dude really if you dont like the Male Psy go play another character if you wanna be a transsexual character go ahead. we can care less just dont go pming us when some low-lvl sin tries to **** you in-game. b:thanks
    another thing
    You complain way to much.

last thing
    i believe they invented something called fashion items ? b:pleased
    Lost City: The heart and soul of hatred, pvp, and the worlds worst merchant.
    Burningalpha/psy/100r
    Typhlosions: Seeker/87r
    /\polllo/Sin/96
    (instertnamehere)/Archer/96
    (insertnamehere)/Cleric/93
    "I'm hell bent on reviving Niravana" Aps
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    plz, make a female psy and delete the make oneb:thanks
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I don't see any point to this thread's continued life, so I'll kill it.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.