[Server Maintenance] 11-30-2010 [Complete]

Comments

• Siuki - Dreamweaver
    Siuki - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hmm i guess i like support classes better, they have power over squad and can boot annoying people :3 so i love my herc veno, my barb and my cleric
    veno-can tank a lot but herc reduces party member IQ by 20% and they all keep dying nonstop once i pull it out...
    barb-can't seem to find good clerics so it's annoying to play
    cleric-ya thats the best support class, i like that people can depend on me
    archer is definately my most favourite DD class, but it's expensive to play :s
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    DD is my favourite, though I rather like healing, too...Some people make healing more difficult than it needs to be. =P
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Rank 9 sale really? :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Ravenblossom - Sanctuary
    Ravenblossom - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    DD/Healer, i love my mage and my cleric about equal.
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Rank 9 sale really? :\

And i thought the cashshop couldn't try to shoot the game to hell any more than it had.

touche, sales managers, guess i was wrong. b:surrender
  • bindor
    bindor Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    And i thought the cashshop couldn't try to shoot the game to hell any more than it had.

touche, sales managers, guess i was wrong. b:surrender

wow... *shakes head*
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Eh, yay more pack sales.... NOT!

Seriously I get that the packs are here to stay, but why so many of them, and why mus there be so many sales of them?

Perhaps I wouldn't bother posting my annoyance with them if I could join all the other 5.0 apsers that you all made the game tip to THEIR favor, while those who don't struggle to no end to get things done. D:

/ends mini rant that will probably fall on deaf ears. =x

inb4the"Why so serious" quote of the late great heath ledger. Playing the joker in the dark knight xD

As for my preferred playing style.. guess it depends on what character I am on. =x One of each character... all can be fun at times, and all of them can tank certain bosses. I just try not to get in over my head. =x
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hehehe, cleric for sure :)
    I remember I first started PWI as a BM but...
    I failed so bad at it and I was worthless.
    So I made cleric and since then, I feel like I can do something and help out :)

But about the patch..
    Glad about the fashion and mounts but...
    WTF!?
    You can literally buy R9 now?
    The impossible is now possible with just the click of a few buttons..
    Wow.
    Thats just pathetic and sad.
    Wonder if this game will be alive by the time I come back
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i play a 5.0 barb ^^

Nobody likes overpowered Barbs >:o back to your cage shoo shoo

rawr xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lola_Frost - Sanctuary
    Lola_Frost - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    not to QQ moar but--- is it just me or does it seem that the rich just got 100x's richer and the poor just fell behind 100x's more and became poorer? Wth hapened to EARNING your rank and gear?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud Wife of Chizburger b:cute
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I love being a DD/Healer...hate being a tank.
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I hope the new matching hair is coming out as well - they didn't show it in the preview screenshots.

Also it'll still cost a fortune to get R9 even with the packs.
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I hope the new matching hair is coming out as well - they didn't show it in the preview screenshots.

Also it'll still cost a fortune to get R9 even with the packs.

Yes, but obviously people will still buy R9 even though it is a fortune.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:thanksb:thanksI'm soo happy I cant wait till the servers come back up. I'mm gonna shop like crazyb:thanksb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    not to QQ moar but--- is it just me or does it seem that the rich just got 100x's richer and the poor just fell behind 100x's more and became poorer? Wth hapened to EARNING your rank and gear?
    Yes, but obviously people will still buy R9 even though it is a fortune.

Yep and if they want to spend their real life earned money let them.

It'll take forever to farm R9 the normal way anyway. It's a bit soon imo though the whole concept of it didn't come out too long ago. I'll never get it so doesnt concern me in any way b:laugh
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lol i sense a lot of raging people, greedy people and dumb people.

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=159291

That is all. - literally for the game. Sadly.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Anyone dissect that "unofficial patch" yet?
  • Lola_Frost - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    iono, just not excited in the direction this game is going v.v I miss the old days before annis, before things became all about the cash shop, well to be fair, it was and will always be used, but i miss being able to enjoy the game w/ teh cash shop in the background, not center stage
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    iono, just not excited in the direction this game is going v.v I miss the old days before annis, before things became all about the cash shop, well to be fair, it was and will always be used, but i miss being able to enjoy the game w/ teh cash shop in the background, not center stage

Totally agreed.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • TangoManshey - Sanctuary
    TangoManshey - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Hay P.W.I fans hows it going?b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VitaNova - Archosaur
    VitaNova - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm a regular cash shopper, and even I gotta say, I miss the days when you didn't have to dump the money in just to keep up with the rest of your server when they buy R9.
  • Ariana_doe - Heavens Tear
    Ariana_doe - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I use to LOVE my veno, soloing fb/bh's but as she lvled i found i got bored easily. now, i'm all about being a cleric.
    But then again, i love my archer too,,,, but gonna stick with cleric! shes the bomb baby! everyone needs a cleric :P so love your friendly cleric, thank random clerics for buffs/heals/rezes and dont assume that clerics are your beck an call girl, we have quests too you know.
    b:dirtyb:dirty TUSA MO GHRA MO CIA ZU!!!!!b:dirtyb:dirty
    b:heart LOVE MY FACTION FAMILY!!!!!!b:heart
  • VitaNova - Archosaur
    VitaNova - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm a regular cash shopper, and even I gotta say, I miss the days when you didn't have to dump the money in just to keep up with the rest of your server when they buy R9.
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    Finra - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Evening everyone,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from:

11:00pm PST until 1:00am PST

And to kick off the usual maintenance conversation:

What's your preferred playstyle and why: Tank, Healer, or DD?

I prefer the CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP classes.

Why? because I just love the CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOPPingness of my toon. Gives me eargasm and full eye masturbation b:dirty Only played veno coz there weren't fast chopping classes; but YAY FOR SINS!!!! <3

^--- sick of casters now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Totally agreed.

Do you even know how boring the game was becoming without packs? (Guess it's still getting pretty boring b:laugh)

No, in all honesty, I had fun before and after packs came out. If it's having fun, you should be able to have plenty of it with or without cash shop. Those that are in the game for competition have a harder time swallowing it if they can't afford it I guess.
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I say just enjoy the game for what it is. Everything advances, nothing stays the same, you can't expect it to be the same as it was two years ago. The demand for things that are around now, weren't a demand back then. Besides, people neglect to remember what was HARDER about the game back then, like shards, and mirages (yeah they used to be 30-40k easy), and I could name off probably a ton more that is now easy to get as a direct result to the changes. Really, you can't have it all. Just use it to your advantage, and either keep playing or find another game that suits your play styles. I for one am happy that Rep will become cheaper to get, now I can finally get my Rank 6 weapon I've been farming three months for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • TangoManshey - Sanctuary
    TangoManshey - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Who loves P.W.I b:laugh. When does the new classes come out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lola_Frost - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    I say just enjoy the game for what it is. Everything advances, nothing stays the same, you can't expect it to be the same as it was two years ago. The demand for things that are around now, weren't a demand back then. Besides, people neglect to remember what was HARDER about the game back then, like shards, and mirages (yeah they used to be 30-40k easy), and I could name off probably a ton more that is now easy to get as a direct result to the changes. Really, you can't have it all. Just use it to your advantage, and either keep playing or find another game that suits your play styles. I for one am happy that Rep will become cheaper to get, now I can finally get my Rank 6 weapon I've been farming three months for.

I agree and disagree, it has become easier and it has become harder, as i said in a previous post the rich become richer and the poor become poorer, all the focus on the cash shop has created a enormous gap b/w the two, and id find anothr game, but i cant stand to leave my family, ijs b:chuckleb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Godswhisper - Dreamweaver
    Godswhisper - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    what Happend to the good ole days when you had to farm FBs and **** to get Rep i miss them i has 9k rep and never bought i a badge worked hard for mine and what do you guys get you get to sit and click a button and jus wait b:angry
  • crnull
    crnull Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Why does everyone think that barbs have the repair bill? Sometimes Clerics have an even bigger repair bill. If I am with a barb I haven't worked with before I will warn them up front. If you are dying aggro everything around you or you will die before you get a heal. I would rather let you die and do a rez than get myself killed with heal aggro. Clerics can have one of the worst repair bills ever. Anyway since the questing was about dd healer or tank I prefer all in one the all mighty Cleric rules. I can tank dd and heal.