Suggestions! For Perfect World International 2

Options
batlemos123
batlemos123 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Suggestion Box
Hi it's me again! I've been reading some comments on my first thread and sorry if i wrote Rogue wrong i didn't saw it. And it dsn't matter it can be two healing classes and more! Anyway i got new ideas! Lets start!

1. Level cap! and Skills & Spells
Well all the classes and races will only be available to be level 105. Have u guys ever been thinking: My latest skills was at level 100 and i'm 5 levels higher and i wont get any new skills (or spells) So why not be available to be level 120? 1. MORE SKILLS (OR SPELLS!) 2. NEW ARMOR & MORE DAMAGE! Be little more higher level, gives more: experience, skills & spells, damage and probably new battlegrounds! + New Dungeons!

2. New beginning clothes!
Alright sorry for saying this but the clothes the classes begins with sucks! Why not something more cooler? For example: Shoulders, long capes, gold wires on the clothes, gloves, better wings (for Winged Elves) & weapons. I am not saying it will be like so awesome like high levels use.

3. Changes on NPC's
Alright first of all the guards! As u guys can see the guards only attacks players who got pk mode on! Why aren't they killing mobs? Why aren't they walking around to make sure that there is no mobs around. Why are they killing players? And not mobs? I suggest that Perfect World Entertainment Team do something about it! And the tailors, blacksmiths, apothecary's, teleport masters and the other NPC's! They look exactly the same. So change the way they looks like!

4. Weathers
Oh god, so boring! Lets say Etherblade City: Why is it never raining there? Or on the other cities! (Except City of Raging Tides) The weather is just the same! Juts day 'n' night is comming! Why is it only raining on some places and it never stops raining there. Change the weathers!

THANKS FOR READING, COMMENT TO! b:kiss
Post edited by batlemos123 on

Comments

• Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You spoke alot about yourself in this post!
    I was able to understand that:

1 - You are a girl.
    2 - If you are not a girl, you cant be older than 16.
    3 - This is the first mmorpg you play in your life.
    4 - You're not very fond in math.
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear
    IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^ Troll.

I doubt they will ever change anything you mentioned above though, good luck with it.
    My sig is gone cus lol b:bye
  • batlemos123
    batlemos123 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    1. I'm not a girl i'm actually a 11 years old guy
    2. This is not my first MMOPRG GAME!
    3. You better watchout ~edited~
    4. Yeah u right i'm not good at math
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    1. I'm not a girl i'm actually a 11 years old guy
    2. This is not my first MMOPRG GAME!
    3. You better watchout ~edited~
    4. Yeah u right i'm not good at math

it is true what they say, age and wisdom shine through. better calm down on the sweary words or you will find your stay here short and sweet courtesy of our friendly neighbourhood GMs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Um...

Firstly, there is exactly one person on all of the servers who has reached 105. So raising the level cap is kinda useless, especially since there is no content after 101. And for a reason, as the fb109 that was in PW-CN for some time was apparently buggy and got abused by people for drops.

Secondly, whether the NPCs or whatnot look "cool" is not up to you. If they pleased every player's fashion sense, you'd pretty much have to spend the first 30 hours of your gaming experience defining the looks of the NPCs.

As for the wings, you can buy different looking ones.

Thirdly, the guards are killing players with PK mode on because PK mode means they are killers, in-game. They're killing other people, so of course the guards would attack them. The guards are not killing the monsters because killing monsters is the players' job.

Lastly, implementing constantly changing, random weather with realism to it would add massive lag to the game and that's just not needed.

MMORPGs do not sell by being pretty, they sell by being endless and vast.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    batlemos, my suggestion is you to calm down and stop insulting forum members.
  • drboblolz
    drboblolz Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Most of your ideas, no (see people above me for details as they have explained them already). I do agree with better starter cloths though, nothing too opulent though, some basic pants and a shirt would work just fine.