CONGRATULATIONS TO KILL ALL! and PAPERBOAT(and Adversary)

Father_gold - Sanctuary
Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Congrats to my 2 factions on achieving a win over Mystery of Antiquity! we worked hard and the first time we failed, but we have killed this thing 2x in as many days! Here's looking forward to many more victories.

on a side note, i noticed that Charisma has unfortunately died (i really liked that faction and it was the only one i would attempt to join if i wasn't in th 2 i am in now). Since we are working our way up, i'd like to extend an invite to any member in need of a faction. you can contact isreal_ or Aztekdood or xXLucciXx or Father_gold or Aatira for invites or questions.
Post edited by Father_gold - Sanctuary on

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Public self congratulation is a big no no. b:embarrass
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    How so? it's better than coming on here complaining about Nef or some other high lvl faction, or QQ'ing about cash shoppers. i've seen a few more posts around by people giving their factions props on accomplishments. troll elsewhere plz.b:bye
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    The thing is.

Owning the map, Killing harpy, taking level 1 land from wraiths are all things people dont normally do.

Killing a WB people do almost daily b:surrender

but congrats
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Thank you wraith,

To me, killing a WB is something a SMALL number of people normally do. i never made a claim that we were taking over the map, in fact ever since we started the game we were trying to improve so we can take part in the high level fun. It would be nice not to have somebody who is in the upper ranks of players on an old server be able to resist being a **** to people celebrating something in the forums. Also killing harpy has become a pretty "common" event as well now that a single squad of 5.0 BM/Sins wearing bloodpaint can **** her in about 5 or so minutes with 1 or 2 clerics.

Aside from the obviously sarcastic (but in all seriousness real) invite to charisma people (because i have worked with more than a few of them and that faction was like my favorite one to work with that i'm not a member of,) it was a pretty humble post. again i've seen more than a few posts here that were downright cocky and/or insulting.

but whatever, i will continue to post things regarding my play experience wit my factions whenever i see fit, unless a mod tells me otherwise b:thanks
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hey. A WB is a big first step for a small faction. I remember my faction's first WBs, back when we were all in our 70s and 80s. Bringing down that big mess of a boss brought us all a lot of satisfaction, and we felt like we accomplished something.

Grats to you guys. =)
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Antiquity is also one of the nastier WBs. So congrats for that.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It's very easy these days for the now "elite" to forget where they came from. Congratulations on the kill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.