question for gankers

Options
Niteshadows - Harshlands
Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
if u have to gank someone who is 2 lvls underneath u does that consider that person fail? because if a lvl 72 bm can't handle me himself and gank me 2 times in a row i guess that does.b:chuckle
Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Niteshadows - Harshlands on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Someone 2 levels higher or lower attacking you isn't ganking. That's a fair fight. b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Flamebait.

Failtroll.

QQmoar.

etc.b:bye
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ganking is part of PvP, get use to it.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If hes only 72 than thats pretty much a fair fight. And do you mean ganking by he had another person attack you as well?

Idk I've been hearing some weird definitions of ganking lately.
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If hes only 72 than thats pretty much a fair fight. And do you mean ganking by he had another person attack you as well?

Idk I've been hearing some weird definitions of ganking lately.
    ye. lol he brought an extra person into the fray twice. after bh and after i called him out for a 1v1 fight.
    1st fight he'd brought a 76 barb to gank. and 2nd a 7x? veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ganging is a natural thing of pvp, some of the best fights start that way
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    if u have to gank someone who is 2 lvls underneath u does that consider that person fail? because if a lvl 72 bm can't handle me himself and gank me 2 times in a row i guess that does.b:chuckle

Not really. Being 70 or 72 or 74 is pretty much same level. Maybe you have way better gear than him? Maybe he was a wiz with 1k hp or something else thats very gimped at 7X. You asked for a 1v1 but did he agree? Maybe he just wanted to see you die no matter what.

BMs always wants a 1v1 anyway, it comes with the class. But people dont give a **** about pvp-honor or w/e you wanna call it they just wanna win and talk trash over your dead body so they gank. You can call it being fail, but tbh its hard calling people fail when you're the one that died. Even if it was 3v1 you still get sent back to town like a looser b:surrender
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Best I survived a gank was 4 on me with an underleveled cleric, not only survive the gank, but killed them all. Yet you make such a garbage thread? I haven't made a thread TALKING about pwning. I would make threads with vids. Fail noob is fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Best I survived a gank was 4 on me with an underleveled cleric, not only survive the gank, but killed them all. Yet you make such a garbage thread? I haven't made a thread TALKING about pwning. I would make threads with vids. Fail noob is fail.

*clap* *clap*
    http://oi44.tinypic.com/daetd.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well why QQ about get ganked:

reason why ppl gank:

- have never learn 100% how 2 play,
    -scary 2 get 1 vs 1
    - weak.
    -or u take 1 of their friends and the friend of those "ppl" wanna help.
    -not sure about how 2 pk

Well gankers will never be better<.< so they will stay at that" Low rank" forever.
    but pker that 1 vs 1, learn his/her char. duel alot xD will be in Higer rank.

So if u see some1 gank , call them low rank pplb:laugh and if they start talk bk, just say TROLOLOL and ignore em - blacklist >:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well why QQ about get ganked:

reason why ppl gank:

- have never learn 100% how 2 play,
    -scary 2 get 1 vs 1
    - weak.
    -or u take 1 of their friends and the friend of those "ppl" wanna help.
    -not sure about how 2 pk

Well gankers will never be better<.< so they will stay at that" Low rank" forever.
    but pker that 1 vs 1, learn his/her char. duel alot xD will be in Higer rank.

So if u see some1 gank , call them low rank pplb:laugh and if they start talk bk, just say TROLOLOL and ignore em - blacklist >:D

Looks like a QQ. Sounds like a QQ. Must be a QQ.

Anyone who PK's has been on either side of a gank.

Most of the time it's just about you and your friends or guildies wanting to kill your enemies. Sometimes they come back with more and reverse the trend. Much of the time it has nothing to do with skill or the lack of it, just people wanting to PvP.

RPKing lowbies reflects what you said more accurately.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • MrZielo - Dreamweaver
    MrZielo - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

well no, i don't consider the ppl i gank alone side my friend fail because they are 2 lvls under me. and as some people already pointed out there is no such thing is honor in a game, that stress we deal with in rl. some people use thier "skills" to farm mats and upgrade thier gear, while others use thiers to make friends and go ganks people.
  • _Spot_ - Lost City
    _Spot_ - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Yulk those were mobs not real players b:laugh

You own man b:dirty
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Options
    he was a bm and we were bashing it out until he calls in a person for the 2 times he ganked me. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yulk those were mobs not real players b:laugh

You own man b:dirty

That was another game, also i do not recall four warriors that have 5 to 8 second stun (with short cooldown) that is AOE.... All mobs do is predictable normal attack =.=
    Looks like a QQ. Sounds like a QQ. Must be a QQ.

Anyone who PK's has been on either side of a gank.

Most of the time it's just about you and your friends or guildies wanting to kill your enemies. Sometimes they come back with more and reverse the trend. Much of the time it has nothing to do with skill or the lack of it, just people wanting to PvP.

RPKing lowbies reflects what you said more accurately.

b:bye

Even though you are a fail, you are right about bringing friends to fight. Been there done that, fails like you call friends on me before just to kill me in abyss. Cannot one on one? LOL. Also people wanting to brag, idiot. You are just another weak PKer... Like in that fail game. Why do people talk before they get owned???
    he was a bm and we were bashing it out until he calls in a person for the 2 times he ganked me. :/

QQ more. You are the PVE server hater, suck it up. Weak PKers are weak. Also, there is such thing as duel. If you want fair 1vs1 that is what duels are for...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    KOS is KOS; there are people I will drop no matter what they're doing... **** the rules rofl, I don't wait for the enemy to come to me, I go to them. b:pleased They either call more back up or suck it up lolz.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well I have to say gank RPK sucks indeed. Though going pk some folks with my friends when they are a few actually makes it intresting. like 3 vs 3 or something. It brings nice gameplay to it, compared to boring 1 v 1.
    I don't even 1 v 1 BMs anymore, they ALL go
    WoB > Demon Spark > autohit
    which makes it boring as ****. It is jsut about who has more -int and higher refines.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ever need help gettin ganked pm Angarika, I get semi bored and i dont get much pkin anymore since well meh not no one that gives me a challenge. >:(
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I got ganked today outside of silverpool. I attacked a 66+ sin who was pking low lvls. Killed him but got killed by another sin and a cleric... I said "Ok now this is gonna be fun"

Came back killed the cleric first. Stun locked and killed the first sin then killed the second sin who forgot he had shadow escapeb:chuckle

Then they all started calling me a noob when they were the dead onesb:sad

Went to silverpool afterward and met some guildies pvping there. Saw the first sin meditating outside of safe zone. I ran up to him and he shadow escaped when I got close

Good timesb:victory
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I honestly did not know you had to call out a 1vs1 to not a get ganked. But hey.. who cares about rules? I got ganked all the time by regi in my 2 days of pk.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I honestly did not know you had to call out a 1vs1 to not a get ganked. But hey.. who cares about rules? I got ganked all the time by regi in my 2 days of pk.

Even though I seen lack of fights, I really don't care about PK, even on a PVP server b:bye
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well I have to say gank RPK sucks indeed. Though going pk some folks with my friends when they are a few actually makes it intresting. like 3 vs 3 or something. It brings nice gameplay to it, compared to boring 1 v 1.
    I don't even 1 v 1 BMs anymore, they ALL go
    WoB > Demon Spark > autohit
    which makes it boring as ****. It is jsut about who has more -int and higher refines.

You could kite their triple spark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LOL If peps gank me i leav :P they get bored then. XD im sure that 6-8 peps can't find 1 person in big perfect world :P it had take em 24/7 even weeks XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL