Mystic Skills Revealed!

Genital_Wart - Harshlands
Genital_Wart - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
If you can read Chinese, click on the following link to get a glance of the much anticipated new class, Mystic, that is coming next month. b:victory

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20101119/56920.shtml

If you can't read Chinese, but you're so desperate that you are even willing to bear the pain of the cheesy translation from google then click here:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fw2i.wanmei.com%2Fnews%2Fgamenews%2F20101119%2F56920.shtml

Basically from my understanding, Mystic is going to be a mixture of veno and cleric...

Attack Skills:

花溅雨: 100% base damage + 3494.8 wood damage + 12 meter knockback + cost 30 chi to cast

乱舞清风: cause 14m AOE damage of 100% base + 2425.2 + chance to seal the target

Healing Skills:

灵光普照: recover 350 + 40% of base magic attack

落英缤纷: Bless the target. If attacked, the target will recover 714 + 30% of base mag. attack in 9 seconds. Effect lasts 1 min.

Summoning Skills:

魔神现世: summons a devil (?) which does metal damage. Mystic can absorb powers from the devil to gain additional 50% of elemental defense and 150% increase of magic attack. Lasts 20 seconds.

救星降临: summons the god of salvation which can buff you and your squad's defense. Mystic can absorb powers from this summon to absorb 4000 damage + 4500 hp recovery in 9 seconds.

偷天换日: Costs 1 spark. This is the skill that mystics use to get powers from the summoned creatures. It lasts 8 seconds. During that time, the caster will not be affect by stuns, sleep, etc...

咒缚丝: Costs 30 chi. Summons a tree. It has a chance to reduce the enemy's movement speed by 40% and attack by 20%. Lasts 6 seconds. It can also ****ing explode and cause physical damage!! b:shocked

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! b:dirty My blood type is now "gravy".

See you in game!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Genital_Wart - Harshlands on

Comments

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    nice find, looks like the mystics skills are gonna be fun to use finaly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    魔神现世: summons a devil (?) which does metal damage. Mystic can absorb powers from the devil to gain additional 50% of elemental defense and 150% increase of magic attack. Lasts 20 seconds.

b:shocked That's like as strong as the 1st spark and 50% elemental defense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Lol at the sploding tree.

Mystics - Our bark is worse than our bite. Its also shrapnel so watch out for that b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    They better have a good long cooldown on those summon skills or else i smell a never ending "mystic's are SO OP" thread spam...

8 second not affected by status effects followed by a damage absorbtion + HP heal...
    Sounds SO effing OP with short cooldown..
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Genital_Wart - Harshlands
    Genital_Wart - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    They better have a good long cooldown on those summon skills or else i smell a never ending "mystic's are SO OP" thread spam...

8 second not affected by status effects followed by a damage absorbtion + HP heal...
    Sounds SO effing OP with short cooldown..

According to the website above, the cooldown is 30 seconds. The good thing is that it costs 1 spark to use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Still sounds a bit iffy to me.

But oh well, more than happy to find out if i'm wrong or right.

cant wait.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Finn_haar - Sanctuary
    Finn_haar - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I didnt even read it lmao, I just laughed at the "real life action figure" in the banner HAHA b:thanks
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    translate seeker pweety pwease
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Summons a tree
    I laughed so hard at this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010

pwi is going green!
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    pwi is going green!

...When it one shots you, it won't be so funny. b:chuckle
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ...When it one shots you, it won't be so funny. b:chuckle

b:avoid

pfft im rerolling when new class comes out and deleting ang
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2010

救星降临: summons the god of salvation which can buff you and your squad's defense. Mystic can absorb powers from this summon to absorb 4000 damage + 4500 hp recovery in 9 seconds.

uhh no sparks? O.o
    According to the website above, the cooldown is 30 seconds. The good thing is that it costs 1 spark to use.

WHAT o.O
    (The one quoted stated that skill mentioned gives immunity to status change(Sleep/Stuns/etc),plus healing 4,5k hp?)

Edit:
    What the heck O.o
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101119/10021290143850188.jpg
    8 Secs cooldown?,1,5 secs channeling? o,o o,o o,o
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
  • BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear
    BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    blah lets wait, might be some wrong information or misunderstanding.30 secs cooldown would be crazy but then again its just what has been expected: in order to ballance the game(in other words: to make the TB not so overpowered they need an even more overpowered class)
    same goes for seeker with their selfbuffing skills combined with 5 aps they r the new OPs.
    anyways i wouldnt look at those skill describtions, just look at clerics whirlwind and wizards gush. the difference in dmg is 10 on the descibtion but it isnt like that ingame.
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    *Deletes old crappy classic-PW characters(Except Sin)*

*Waiting for new ones*

o,o o,o o,o o,o

Oh yeah let's start all back from lv.1 so we buy more Oracles and more packs and more gears and and and so we make PWI company happy nice strategy

In 2 years we will have yet more races with lv.1 Starter Skills that deals 5.000 damage have 2 secs cooldown, instant cast,plus some invincibility self buff that last 15 secs with a cooldown of 20
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Looks uh, cool.
    I find it funny how majority of the skills I've seen from Mystic's so far are derived from Ai on b:chuckle
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Looks uh, cool.
    I find it funny how majority of the skills I've seen from Mystic's so far are derived from Ai on b:chuckle

I was thinking of that when I saw the animations that assassins have on their self buffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I call first dibs on starting "QQEarthguardsSoOp" thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zikara - Dreamweaver
    Zikara - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010

haha same xD
  • Assaucein - Lost City
    Assaucein - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I can't wait to fight one xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] It's Ya' Boy Sauce! >:]
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    so the summons are more like buff summons? do they actually atk the target like a venos pet? or they just stay summoned, provide the buff, then leave? if its the latter it makes them unique in a good way in that they are not veno copycats. but if its the former then its still pretty unique since they still provide buffs, but they might be better then venos without hercs/nix depending on cooldowns of the skills.

a 4k dmg absorption on top of a 4.5k heal is insane. seems like sins got a new counter enemy.
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I am glad they aren't main healers.. I think I'ma enjoy this class.. So sick of cleric/sin.. I wanna summon trees I tell you!!!
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I guess these the summons :
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101130/10021291083976709.jpg
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101130/10021291083977130.jpg

>.> . . they doesn't look ugly . .

And i guess these one is the 4k absorb and 4,5k heal skill :
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101130/10021291083978680.jpg

The dark plant :
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101130/10021291083979166.jpg

So key words i get :
    Trap user, summoner, power full buffs. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • X_Rays - Harshlands
    X_Rays - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    so the summons are more like buff summons? do they actually atk the target like a venos pet? or they just stay summoned, provide the buff, then leave? if its the latter it makes them unique in a good way in that they are not veno copycats. but if its the former then its still pretty unique since they still provide buffs, but they might be better then venos without hercs/nix depending on cooldowns of the skills.

a 4k dmg absorption on top of a 4.5k heal is insane. seems like sins got a new counter enemy.

They will not be veno copycats because some summon can last for a certain period of time. I think the "devil" only lasts 40 seconds. But don't quote me on that. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    it just me or do the mystic skills seem to use a TON of mana
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    The pictures of the summons look epic, but makes me very very very sad.b:sad
    b:sadI want better looking heals!

(If they don't upgrade the old classes this game will seem unfair to many.)
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    They will not be veno copycats because some summon can last for a certain period of time. I think the "devil" only lasts 40 seconds. But don't quote me on that. b:kiss

ya but from what i heard some of the summons only have a less cooldown then the time limit in which they are out which makes them spammable.
  • X_Rays - Harshlands
    X_Rays - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Even if it's spammable, it still costs about 1000 mp and probably a long cast time (?).... I don't know. Again this is merely a speculation. Only time can tell. :)

Here are some more pictures of Seeker's and Mystic's skills.

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20101130/57263.shtml
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ya but from what i heard some of the summons only have a less cooldown then the time limit in which they are out which makes them spammable.

Don't rely on such things, most the time they change the skills after they have been implemented after awhile, remember them nerfing sin stealth with triple sparking?
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
  • YourGaurdian - Archosaur
    YourGaurdian - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Lmao, I google translated this and this is what came up

based on the enemy, causing 100% of equipment attached to magic attacks Department of Canadian wood damage attack, and have a chance to seal, fixed body.