OP Freaking Tideborns

Kak/shI - Lost City14
Kak/shI - Lost City14 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
Ya i know your all freaking tired of hearing about this but getting hit for 12k full buffed. Having a full mag psy tank 4-5 people is just **** PVP is unbalanced now Sins are **** arcane classes and LA psy are **** everything which is making pvp not fun anymore take the stealth away from sins take away the attack increase buff from psy and thats a start seriously this game is almost not worth playing. I hope the New classes will make pvp fun.
Post edited by Kak/shI - Lost City14 on

Comments

• thatoptideborn
    thatoptideborn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    U Mad?
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    U Mad?

U Trollin?

btw: yes, they are OP. Yes we can hope that the new classes will balance it out.
    Although I must admit, I'm afraid that the new classes will just be more OP than the TB are.
  • Queequag - Archosaur
    Queequag - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Its already a fact the new classes are going to be op wizards and archers who needs knockback but mystic can knock u right back in pvp >.> and that's only part 1 just wait til we see all the skills and try them and find there super op too
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Were useless in tw, I think thats a good tradeoff.
  • vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Were useless in tw, I think thats a good tradeoff.

Sins can be lethal in TW if set in a better direction than "scouting"
    edited November 2010
    vristion wrote: »
    Sins can be lethal in TW if set in a better direction than "scouting"

100% agree.
    A good sin can be VERY lethal in a TW if they time their attacks right.

I see (or rather, don't seeb:chuckle) many sins trying to play their sin like it's a BM. They walk right into AOE's (while in stealth), get knocked out of stealth, get wtfpwnt in 5sec, then complain that they suck in TW.

Sorry, but in TW an assassin should be played as if you're an -assassin-. Pick your targets wisely, wait until they're on their own, then pick em off quickly.

Do asassins get as many kills in TW as say an archer or wizard? Of course not. But then cata barbs don't get many kills either, but they are still obviously useful. Sins are the same way. They can wreak havoc on the clerics and wizards, effectivley destroying the other sides main line of defense.
  • vristion
    edited November 2010
    Sorry, but in TW an assassin should be played as if you're an -assassin-. Pick your targets wisely, wait until they're on their own, then pick em off quickly.

Even more so, when a team of sins work together, assisting eachother in planned targets. Sometimes taking out the best geared cleric(s) or DPH robes, can change the entire outcome of the TW.

But yea, most sins want to run in and try mass killing like they have a chance.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Another recent use for Sins besides all those above (obvious good uses) is taking down the the binding posts. Stealth up to them, and destroy them before even a crowd of people can take down the assasin. Really hurts your enemies ability to quickly return to the front lines. The #1 guild on HT started doing it. The #2 guild saw this & started doing it as well. Definately has a big effect on the fight.
    edited November 2010
    vristion wrote: »
    But yea, most sins want to run in and try mass killing like they have a chance.

they don't realize the TW instance isn't the same as open world pk, so they jus go on their merry way, pking like it is, and getting ganked by the other faction.
    edited November 2010
    Another recent use for Sins besides all those above (obvious good uses) is taking down the the binding posts. Stealth up to them, and destroy them before even a crowd of people can take down the assasin. Really hurts your enemies ability to quickly return to the front lines. The #1 guild on HT started doing it. The #2 guild saw this & started doing it as well. Definately has a big effect on the fight.

please edit this out, as any sins from RT seeing this could have horrible reprecausions b:shocked
  • vristion
    edited November 2010
    b:chuckle well with al that said, sins cant play the "wez suxxors in tee dubyas" card.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ya i know your all freaking tired of hearing about this but getting hit for 12k full buffed. Having a full mag psy tank 4-5 people is just **** PVP is unbalanced now Sins are **** arcane classes and LA psy are **** everything which is making pvp not fun anymore take the stealth away from sins take away the attack increase buff from psy and thats a start seriously this game is almost not worth playing. I hope the New classes will make pvp fun.

:X PVP noob. My barb made TWO lvl63 sins at 55 frustrated with his HP :X.

Also, wiz be OP with hailstorm + gush + force of will...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    FYI, at least in all the TWs I've ever participated in, you do as you're told by the people making the decisions. While I'm sure some/lots of sins don't think about what play style would be most useful, you have to tell EVERYONE ELSE that sins are useless in the action. I probably got at least 90% of my pathetic little PK count in the one TW I got to sneak around being a real assassin.

In PvE, if you know how to play your class and the sin knows how to play theirs, things go fine. Maybe instead of everyone freaking out on assassins for being OP...think about maybe you are UP (under powered) and just aren't doing something right? I have played with some amazing people and things go so smoothly. And I've played with others and I just want to beat my head against the desk and start punching the boss because thats the only thing I can think of to have even less of a chance to draw aggro from an unskilled barb.

An assassin who doesn't know how to play their class, is a dead one. And the same applies to every class. Maybe sins seem OP because we HAVE to learn to stay alive. And you (the collective you) just rode through with other people who didn't put the effort in to learn.

I have met some crazy "OP" barbs, blademasters, archers, and clerics. And they don't have insane gear or anything like that, they just know what they are doing. If sins can't stealth in PvP, then clerics shouldn't heal. Barbs shouldn't have HP over 10k and have to take more damage per hit. Archers get peashooters and blademasters don't get stuns. Venos and psychics don't get their reflect buffs (sin suicide anyone?) and wizards....I don't really know any wizards.

Everybody quit QQing and learn to play like some of the kickass people I know on RT who are awesome just because they know what they are doing. Don't expect them to lower the abilities of assassins just because you can't use yours to their full potential.
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    An assassin who doesn't know how to play their class, is a dead one. And the same applies to every class. Maybe sins seem OP because we HAVE to learn to stay alive. And you (the collective you) just rode through with other people who didn't put the effort in to learn.

Your words reminded me of this.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=887252
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    I have met some crazy "OP" barbs, blademasters, archers, and clerics. And they don't have insane gear or anything like that, they just know what they are doing. If sins can't stealth in PvP, then clerics shouldn't heal. Barbs shouldn't have HP over 10k and have to take more damage per hit. Archers get peashooters and blademasters don't get stuns. Venos and psychics don't get their reflect buffs (sin suicide anyone?) and wizards....I don't really know any wizards.

1. Stealth only useful in PK mode I think or skipping through army of mobs. Other than that, useless.

2. Clerics not healing (even other casters and veno) is not playing correctly.

3. I prefer to stay on my barb and tank. I am that kinda guy. I am just scared of watching anyone (even the tank) losing HP, scares me b:cry.

4. Archers should stay away from slings... most useless weapon ingame. Unless you want to not steal aggro... I only remember venoes losing aggro easy to arche with slingsr.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Lol @ all the other classes speculating how well Sin should do in TW just because they got wtfpwned 1v1. Play a Sin in TW, then come back and "wowz Sin iz good in TW". Play like a real Sin in TW? Get one kill every 2 minutes? Unless you find stupid AAs that are just wandering alone, your target Expels and you have to gtfo or their team is on your *** in 3 seconds. I've seen one Sin said that he's good in TW so far, and the combo he posted is very hard if not impossible to pull off and it requires at least 2 minutes of cooldown and an Ironguard.

Yes, that will have an effect on the war. But that's about it.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Lol @ all the other classes speculating how well Sin should do in TW just because they got wtfpwned 1v1. Play a Sin in TW, then come back and "wowz Sin iz good in TW". Play like a real Sin in TW? Get one kill every 2 minutes? Unless you find stupid AAs that are just wandering alone, your target Expels and you have to gtfo or their team is on your *** in 3 seconds. I've seen one Sin said that he's good in TW so far, and the combo he posted is very hard if impossible to pull off and it requires at lest 2 minutes of cooldown.

Yes, that will have an effect on the war. But that's about it.

Dude, just like most bad sins, you really need to L2P, I guess you do not know what CC means.

Sins are just another ranged class TBH >.> TW is tactics... which you have none???

Also, no TB is not OP, they have OP skills just like everyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Dude, just like most bad sins, you really need to L2P, I guess you do not know what CC means.

Sins are just another ranged class TBH >.>

Dude, just like most trolls, you really need to learn that I don't give a f*** what you say. I guess you do not know what gtfo means.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Dude, just like most trolls, you really need to learn that I don't give a f*** what you say. I guess you do not know what gtfo means.

Umadfesh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Umadfesh?

Everyone laughs at you. You really should be ashamed of yourself. You're not bright enough to be. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Umadfesh?

If by mad, you mean lol-ing, then yes, imad. Are you?
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Everyone laughs at you. You really should be ashamed of yourself. You're not bright enough to be. b:chuckle

Oh, how silly of me, perhaps I should own you with soul reflect, so you kill yourself from it. I am sure people would stop laughing at me then when I post vids of you owning yourself b:bye

Also no, I am not mad Okeano, I just LOLed at you failing in TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yulk is ready for the "party" once again. b:shutup
    Kinda agree though on some things
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited November 2010
    Oh, how silly of me, perhaps I should own you with soul reflect, so you kill yourself from it. I am sure people would stop laughing at me then when I post vids of you owning yourself b:bye

Also no, I am not mad Okeano, I just LOLed at you failing in TW.

lol. You couldn't kill me if I was afk. hahaha
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Yulk is ready for the "party" once again. b:shutup
    Kinda agree though on some things

Well, I always hide my real chars. Making other people rage XD. Well, You are cool though ^^.

ALMOST passed an instance, happy, but disappointed..

@Michael, I shouldnt be able to at lvl6 vs 100. I will fight you at 95, I need my OP skills too on LC b:bye...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

edited November 2010
    @Michael, I shouldnt be able to at lvl6 vs 100. I will fight you at 95, I need my OP skills too on LC b:bye...

You'll never get to 9x. If you want I can create a lowbie alt to kill you with. b:pleased
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    zomg those damn sins are OP'd i hatchu Sins b:angryb:cryb:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Also, wiz be OP with hailstorm

I stopped reading here.
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
    edited November 2010
    I stopped reading here.

my jaw just dropped

then I cried a little bit because I lost faith in humanity for a moment

then I saw it was Yulk...
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Only complaint I have about sins as a class is Occult ice out of stealth + 5aps. How the **** do you beat that? Happens to me everytime: -interval sin jumps me, I'll win, then I get that combo for ages from an obviously pissed off, arrogant little *****.

Other than that sins r squishy adorable little ****. Only thing wrong with the class is the d-bags who flock to it. It's not like people aren't able to beat sins; it's just that sins make it their flippin' mission to get reveange and teach you that they're a hardc0re bada$$ you dun mess with, which they do so by jumping you any time you go to the bathroom/chat/fight someone else/get attacked by someone else. That simple fact leaves people wondering, what's the POINT in beating them? They never learn; instead they wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait until an opportunity comes to kill you/annoy the snot out of you.

Psys can be annoying. Yeah I'm a Psy, but wtf I dunno what the deal is, but Psys always go for other Psys in group PK. I'll be sitting there in an 8v8 fight or something, planning with my squad about how I should soulburn some 5aps BM, then wtf some Psy KEEPS FLIPPIN FOLLOWING ME and soulburning me. Meanwhile two 5aps BMs are **** him. WTF?? But yeah, soulburn can be annoying as hell. Still, I've been stalked by barbs who do the same with perdition, or 5aps dudes who occult ice and melee, so it's not like soulburn is the ONLY move in the game that's annoying as hell if someone stalks you with it; far from it. The two basic Psy spells can also be kinda hard to recognize (barely any animation on impact, so it's hard to track them to the source if you've already got another person targeted) and we hit hard as hell. Still, all these annoyances are only in group PVP, where you're likely to get caught off guard. 1v1, every class has their fair chance against us and we're not exactly invincible. Most 1v1 annoyances against Psys just have to do with people not knowing wtf they're doing; Psy is definitely a class to read up on if you wanna understand what's going on.
    I <3 AGOREY