starmeidiscool56 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
know where the can find ?
Post edited by starmeidiscool56 on

Comments

• Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It takes some getting used to, but checking a database such as this can answer most of the "where can I find" questions.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • Amurora - Heavens Tear
    Amurora - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Definitely check out the database, a good place for finding mosnters. For me, most of my drops of hay come from the Rhinos outside of west Arch and the turtles (not sure the name).
    You can buy them off players usually for around 7k. I wouldn't pay more than 9k for it unless you're desperate.

And I believe that the closer you are in level with the mob, the more likely you will get the hay. But it is a not as common drop so it will take you a good bit of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yes, Perfect World does indeed penalize drops based on level differences.

There's even a lvl 70-something quest that requires a huge pile of Hay --- something that's basically impossible to get at that level due to the drop penalty. Needless to say, that's a good candidate for skipping :-)
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • RaveR_mnant - Raging Tide
    RaveR_mnant - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I have received the most from Rhinos outside west district of Archosaur. Water mobs to the south of Archosaur has a nice drop rate as well

Rhinos (1-2 Hay)(3 seldomly during 2x drops)
    Water mobs (1 hay)

They are equally fast to kill I can get 20 hay within 30 mins.
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

Ratsael RT
    Asura_Shiva RT