We Have The power

Options
GHealz - Archosaur
GHealz - Archosaur Posts: 201 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
wonder when the CUSTOMERS of pwi will wisen up to their schemes? u all keep complaining but take no action against it and just keep going back, we as the community that makes up PWI, that IS pwi, have more power than GMs IF ppl learn to stand their ground, if ppl stop using cash shops, or stop playing on the whole for at least 1month i can guarantee changes WILL occur, they NEED us for a source of income and revenue, they give us dog treatment and bull **** excuses and ppl are too simple minded to wisen up to this and take action, starting votes etc on forums will get us nowhere, our suggestions are ignored, so why do u the community keep coming back? i have quit this game for over 4 months now, they need us ALOT more than we need them, and they know it, as corrupted as this company is( yes corrupted its all over forums on the net), when the community takes action its then they will see wats best to do, cuz wat they say is best for us, but is just done for the best of their pockets, the customer is ALWAYS right, stop taking these ppl **** and still support them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tempest FTWb:bye
Post edited by GHealz - Archosaur on

Comments

• MrMime - Raging Tide
    MrMime - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You SHALL NOT PASS!

And while we are on the topic of passionate speeches,

Tonight, we dine in HELL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darth_Puggy - Archosaur
    Darth_Puggy - Archosaur Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    <yawn>
    so much angst. Have you considered starting a rock band?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Proclivity - Archosaur
    Proclivity - Archosaur Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Mods, GMs, he's posting something negative about the CS state on PW, He's using freedom of speech, Lock this thread quick! Bump it to page 200 or move down to lower depths!!

soon to be your new avatar :(
    http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6913/avatarag.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Resistance is futile!
    ♠ Ascii - HL (Deleted b:sad) ♦ Fealty - HL ♣ Proclivity - AR ♥ Evenixus - HT
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Supposedly, Freedom of Speech isn't allowed in PWE forums, so mods should put this into the Lower Depths.
    Plus, if nobody bought anything for a month, they would probably shut the game down, lol.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sorry OP but it's not guna happen. I've personally not spent a cent since the TW changes, but that's only me.

People will always say to boycott pwi to make a difference, but then charge their cards at the first sign of a zhen/pack/d orb sale.

People that play computer games are, at the large, not a group of people who like to proactivley do anything.

I recomend you keep doing as your doing (4month leave) and hope that others (such as me and my small TW-caused boycott) do the same to the point that it makes a difference.

But dont bet on it
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wonder when the CUSTOMERS of pwi will wisen up to their schemes? u all keep complaining but take no action against it and just keep going back, we as the community that makes up PWI, that IS pwi, have more power than GMs IF ppl learn to stand their ground, if ppl stop using cash shops, or stop playing on the whole for at least 1month i can guarantee changes WILL occur, they NEED us for a source of income and revenue, they give us dog treatment and bull **** excuses and ppl are too simple minded to wisen up to this and take action, starting votes etc on forums will get us nowhere, our suggestions are ignored, so why do u the community keep coming back? i have quit this game for over 4 months now, they need us ALOT more than we need them, and they know it, as corrupted as this company is( yes corrupted its all over forums on the net), when the community takes action its then they will see wats best to do, cuz wat they say is best for us, but is just done for the best of their pockets, the customer is ALWAYS right, stop taking these ppl **** and still support them

You have quit the game for 4 months now, but the game is still running. The obviously don't need you.

QQ

Go play *********.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    we as the community that makes up PWI, that IS pwi, have more power than GMs IF ppl learn to stand their ground,

I laugh here b:laugh the decide to log in and post reply.
    GM is a lot more powerless compared to us, they have to obey PWE + Wanmei + the manager + marketing + developer.
    It's funny how people think GM is that power full. (outside their equipment and status in game) b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Darth_Puggy - Archosaur
    Darth_Puggy - Archosaur Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It's a free game. You don't have to pay anything to play. Of course, you will do much better if you spend some money on superior performance items. They are a company. A company has to pay it's employees and electric bill and such. That is free market. Many ftp games don't have the quality this one has (so I've heard).
    What changes are you hoping for?
    You give a call to action without specifying what you hope to accomplish.
    You say you're being mistreated and you accuse PWE of being corrupt. Can you back both these up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    It's an epic power... that's legendary, that probably wont be pulled out until its too late, and quite literally no one cares enough about the game to even come back to see if they changed what made them leave in the first place.

It will sadly most likely go unused, only to fade away into the darkness, until we need it most, and even then it will be a double edged sword, the game will never be the same, even if some people do come back, and they start changing things to more people likings... the simple fact is that a lot wont come back. D:

It would definitely be nice to see changes made to weaken the bosses in 3-x so that average geared players can do them again.

Would also be nice to see something spark interest for ALL to start twing again, and put their heart in it as a whole.

One other thing I for one would like to see, even if I am making some money from them, is the slowed appearance of packs, asking them to be removed is quite ludicrous when it comes down to it. It does make them money, and even makes me in game coin, even without spending a dollar on the game.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You do know most people know all the schemes and anything else PWE uses, but we don't care really. If we can continue to play it's fine by us. b:cute

Go QQ elsewhere plz.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You do know most people know all the schemes and anything else PWE uses, but we don't care really. If we can continue to play it's fine by us. b:cute

Go QQ elsewhere plz.

+1 on parts of what you said but i still think we need to do something except just take it up the rear when ever and where ever the devs wnt lmao
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

Go QQ elsewhere plz.

I see common sense, maturity, and realizing the truth all in one post. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    we? ***** please, I'VE got the powa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk
  • Azus - Heavens Tear
    Azus - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    we? ***** please, I'VE got the powa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRv9wGf5pk

And whilst we are staying on topic, here is a video that everyone needs to watch in order to understand what the OP is on about.

The conspiracy will blow your mindb:shocked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNoi_wwzbtQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"While it is good to have an end to journey toward, it is the journey that matters the most in the end"
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    To the OP:

I tried what you're saying a few times. Unfortunately I realized people complain a lot but they do so, just to go with the crowd. When it comes to standing up for what is right (what is right?), they shut their mouths and suddenly all is ok.

Sadly, people are afraid of being banned, disliked, discriminated, etc.

Apart from such people, there are also those that enjoy all the bad things, because they charge their zen even faster to have the chance to surpass the others, in hope of becoming no.1 is SOMETHING...

To other sheep poster:

I hope I will be your future boss.b:thanks Employees like you would be a pleasure to have.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    We have the power.
    We don't have the uniformity to pull off such boycotts.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • Kataguruma - Harshlands
    Kataguruma - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    To the OP:

I tried what you're saying a few times. Unfortunately I realized people complain a lot but they do so, just to go with the crowd. When it comes to standing up for what is right (what is right?), they shut their mouths and suddenly all is ok.

Sadly, people are afraid of being banned, disliked, discriminated, etc.

Apart from such people, there are also those that enjoy all the bad things, because they charge their zen even faster to have the chance to surpass the others, in hope of becoming no.1 is SOMETHING...

To other sheep poster:

I hope I will be your future boss.b:thanks Employees like you would be a pleasure to have.b:victory

The reality is that a minority is complaining about pwi. The other players are happy with this game. So, if a minority do boycotts, it wont do anything!

Plus, I think its against the rules of the forum to raise people against PWI employees. And this is not the purpose of the forum anyway. Personnaly, I'm happy with the game I'm playing... If I'll get unhappy, ill just click uninstall and wont botter anybody with that.

I get disapointed when people try to make a boycott because a lot of people LIKE and ENJOY this game.

Seriously, I think mods should look at this thread.

See you in game!b:bye

Kataguruma - Harshland
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The recent sales have given everyone who charges zen a way to become instantly a lot richer. I mean, they can all buy packs cheaper, their gold is worth a whopping 800k+ and there's a +20% zen offer thrown in on top. Players who charge zen are never going to boycott an opportunity like that. Most of them will just spam "QQ maor" and hatred on those who complain, effectively making most players afraid to voice their own opinion. Not because of the devs, but because of their own fellow player ridiculing their opinion.

No matter how bad the state of the game becomes, as long as someone who plays benefits, we'll never all be able to agree with each other, and boycotts and complaints will inevitably be impossible.
  • buttercupcruella
    edited November 2010
    Options
    The reality is that a minority is complaining about pwi. The other players are happy with this game. So, if a minority do boycotts, it wont do anything!

Plus, I think its against the rules of the forum to raise people against PWI employees. And this is not the purpose of the forum anyway. Personnaly, I'm happy with the game I'm playing... If I'll get unhappy, ill just click uninstall and wont botter anybody with that.

I get disapointed when people try to make a boycott because a lot of people LIKE and ENJOY this game.

Seriously, I think mods should look at this thread.

See you in game!b:bye

Kataguruma - Harshland

Minority? I think a majority is, but not all of those people stand up here on forums. That, however, is not the argument here.

Against the rules? Oh... what I read that I just sighed heavily...

You see, you will just uninstall... but there are a lot of people who played this game before anni packs first came out and they... are sad that the game they once loved is less and less entertaining for them.

Not see you in game cause of different server and such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meeeowwwwww - Raging Tide
    Meeeowwwwww - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    <3 Pwi :d
    The Magic Banana, yes, it is magical, yes, it can do magical things, it is ... the ... Magic Banana!!

Kittens<3You b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:flower
  • Kataguruma - Harshlands
    Kataguruma - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Minority? I think a majority is, but not all of those people stand up here on forums. That, however, is not the argument here.

Against the rules? Oh... what I read that I just sighed heavily...

You see, you will just uninstall... but there are a lot of people who played this game before anni packs first came out and they... are sad that the game they once loved is less and less entertaining for them.

Not see you in game cause of different server and such.

b:angry
    So If I resume the two first lines. You think its a majority who keep on playing even if they are mad of this game. I don't think so. To prouve it I will encourage you to do a test to your argument. How many people is online? How many people level many character to high level? Theres a lot of people doing it. Me and my girlfriend are some exemple, we play and enjoy the game. Why do I do it? Because its fun. A lot of people think its fun. You don't hear them much because they are just happy to play the game. What you hear most is: 5 aps suck(when they don't know what is 5 aps), sins are OP, tideborn are OP, packs suck, economy is broken and bla bla bla...

And this thread is about discussing the power of may have some players who don't like PWI and want some changes. You think that if its a minority who thinks that, it is not an argument? I correct you, yes it is. Try to force PWI to make changes when you are alone (few of the whole community) asking to change unless they want to lose these players.

Personnaly, if the QQers uninstall the game, I don't care. I will just not see 5 guys on world chat saying that in this or that event they didn't drop what they wanted. Or that they are sick of cash shoppers.

And finally, don't think that because of 85% of the forum community agree with what you said that 85% of PWI players think that. The forum community isnt representative at all.

Kataguruma

P.S.: I agree with Meeeowwwwww;<3 Pwi :d
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

All these problems will be adressed when you learn to use punctiation and capitalization.

An occasional paragraph would be handy as well.

In short, "just another screed from someone who sent this message on a cellphone".

RedMenace

\life's a bytch
    \\then you die
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    To be honest the only real way to get what you want is to buy stock in the company. Part of business is keeping the share holders happy. If the shareholders are the players then the players would get what they want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buttercupcruella
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:angry
    So If I resume the two first lines. You think its a majority who keep on playing even if they are mad of this game. I don't think so. To prouve it I will encourage you to do a test to your argument. How many people is online? How many people level many character to high level? Theres a lot of people doing it. Me and my girlfriend are some exemple, we play and enjoy the game. Why do I do it? Because its fun. A lot of people think its fun. You don't hear them much because they are just happy to play the game. What you hear most is: 5 aps suck(when they don't know what is 5 aps), sins are OP, tideborn are OP, packs suck, economy is broken and bla bla bla...

And this thread is about discussing the power of may have some players who don't like PWI and want some changes. You think that if its a minority who thinks that, it is not an argument? I correct you, yes it is. Try to force PWI to make changes when you are alone (few of the whole community) asking to change unless they want to lose these players.

Personnaly, if the QQers uninstall the game, I don't care. I will just not see 5 guys on world chat saying that in this or that event they didn't drop what they wanted. Or that they are sick of cash shoppers.

And finally, don't think that because of 85% of the forum community agree with what you said that 85% of PWI players think that. The forum community isnt representative at all.

Kataguruma

P.S.: I agree with Meeeowwwwww;<3 Pwi :d

I'm sorry, but I do not understand the paragraph that I colored gree.b:surrender

Also... sorry you haven;t been here for 2 years and don;t know the difference in player base. Before, you would quest and people would KS cause there were so many ppl, now only bhs and frost and archo are packed (yea a bit of exaggeration, but only a bit). I rest my case, because this will not lead to "world peace"b:chuckle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ahh... where to begin?! O_o

1) wonder when the CUSTOMERS of pwi will wisen up to their schemes? - What on earth makes you think the customers don't know what's going on? What "schemes" are you talking about exactly?

2) u all keep complaining but take no action against it and just keep going back - You all would imply 100%, or at least a majority. As has been pointed out by previous posters, the forum community is a tiny minority of the entire player base, and even within the forum community, those who complain bitterly about this or that are just a portion of the forum users and thus a minute fraction of the entire set of all players. It would be more accurate to say "Those of you who keep complaining but take no action..." but what exactly was your point?

3) starting votes etc on forums will get us nowhere, our suggestions are ignored, so why do u the community keep coming back? - Many people are resistant to change and yet many people would believe they will be happier if they just had a litte bit more or it were a little bit easier to obtain. When there's hopes of obtaining that little bit extra have dropped below one's personal threshold of reasonable expectation, a rational person uninstalls the game and moves on. An irrational player thinks that they can organize all those who purchase Zen to boycott the game... PWRD posted revenues of $372.5M last year... if you think Zen purchasing boycotts are a rational way to make an impact on this company's customer policies, you're beyond irrational and should be considered among the fanatically insane.

4) i have quit this game for over 4 months now, they need us ALOT more than we need them, and they know it... - Wait, you quit this game over 4 months ago, but you're bothering to post on the forums here now. To throw your own question back at you: "Why do you ... keep coming back?" This seems to be the singularly most important question in your diatribe, yet you are a prime example of what you ask an explanation for. Look in the mirror and find the answers in your own head... you're back here after 4 months... why is that?

5) the customer is ALWAYS right, stop taking these ppl **** and still support them - This is a great marketing line, but good business people know the customer is most certainly not always right. As for that last bit, do take your own advice and stop taking "these ppl ****" by stepping away from the forums. Resist the temptation to somehow regain that which is the past... look to the future for a way to entertain yourself in some other free-to-play game that offers the quality you seem to think is gone here. Don't punish yourself trying to get it back... move on... for the sake of the rest of us that enjoy the game still, just give it up and move on and trust that we will do the same when it's no longer fun for us. b:surrender
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I can understand where some of the players are coming from.

If you were around two years ago, you would know when gold was 90k- 100k each. You would know this game played beautifully and smoothly. There were no glitches. No. No, no glitches. It took you a month to get to level 30, you did all your quests, zhenning was the hot stuff once you hit level 65, we did our Twilight Temple 1-3 with level 80s and there were no Bounty Hunts.

We had to learn our class, money was easy to make via normal TT runs or even zhenning at Nightscream and selling Dragon Quest items. Back then, mirages were pretty hard to come by and very few did Cube of Fate. Back then, you had to wait for your cleric or you died; there was no genie to give you Holy Path.

Back then GMs ran events. I remember one where you had to run around the map using their hints to try and find a cat shop they set up. When you found it, you could claim one item at 1 coin. Things like fashions and mounts were placed in the shop (like the Goldmane Lion when it was still 80m). It was very common to see GMs and it felt like there was a very good relationship between the employees and the players of the game.

Once the first expansion game out, The Lost Empire, things started to go down hill. We had our input for some of the genie skills and were fixed accordingly. Any clipping issues that caused players to get stuck could hit a button and call for a GM to teleport them out (if teleport was in cool- down). I understand you can whisper a GM, but who knows if it actually works?

Contests are few and far in between; wonder whatever happened to that fashion design event (probably got written off since the female design was a blatant rip- off of Guilty Gear's Dizzy); any word on that would have been welcomed, I think. I don't see calendar contests anymore.

The game isn't what it used to be and all the older players know and feel that. Most people who grow unsatisfied with the game do what some have said above: uninstalled the game and left. However, this fixes nothing. The newer players don't know any better and know only what they have now: BHs and high levels more than happy to help them if they can get something out of helping a lower level out. Some truely are there to help, but most people are looking to get something for nothing.

For players to taunt others and say, basically, 'ST*U or GTFO,' no progress can be made at all. However, complaining here on the forums is not where you go either. No matter the company, if you want their attention, you take it directly to their head office. Especially if it's something that is in violation with laws.

Also know this: every game has a life span. This game is getting old and will be replaced with another sooner or later. As players get more and more unsatisfied, it will only spell a game's demise all the quicker.
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • storehammy
    storehammy Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Almost every game has a life span.

Fixed, Pong lives on forever in one of our few stable "time loops." (Yes we chose Pong, what's more fun than accelerating a particle faster than the speed of light, deflecting it before it was hit, & attempting to make a goal. Also there is limited 3 dimensional space + complete isolation so yesh there is only pong in that time loop.)
    (And yes a gopher and an otter are locked competing in pong for eternity.)

Also tis sad but most humans haven't found a viable way to maintain perpetual growth/progress. Tis why they rely on the current system of "growth -> collapse -> growth -> collapse" for everything including their games.
    .-.

As for GHealz's "power"
    Row row
    b:avoid
    & sowwys, but there is insufficient "power" to cause enough change to make it worthwhile. Tis beyond even my abilities now. But...there are other "stuff" in the future.
    b:avoid
    hemoglobin: idk how the hell you can turn the word burrito into something sexual. perversion at its finest
    b:shocked
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    A clone of MagicHamsta... wow. He's original but you're not.

Me are hibernating. *poof*