brackman55
brackman55 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Support Desk
I have a big problem, I have opened the update patcher, I click "Start", the Perfect World window opens, thats all fine. It's when I type in my account name and password. I click Force Log like I always do, then I click "Start". The log in timeout thing starts to count, it gets to 21 secs. every time w/ or w/out Force Log, and then says "unable to connect to server". So I checked the list of Servers, and guess what? They all have blank marks on the population, ping, and event info. so I re logged into the internet and did it again, same thing happens... I'm doing this as we speak so I know Im on the internet.

If you could help that would be nice!

by the way, its Wed. Nov. 25
Post edited by brackman55 on

Comments

• arcangel1803
    arcangel1803 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i have the same problem please someone help me?
  • sebasb
    sebasb Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i have the same problem than brackman55
    someone can help us? please
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Maybe because you not accepted into CBT b:shutup . . . joke.

I don't really sure what happening actually but seem had something to do with FW CBT (the cause) or there software that block your connection to PWI server ?

Maybe you can sent ticket with the pc system spec. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Xtaylor - Heavens Tear
    Xtaylor - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    im getting the same problem.. can anyone help out, please?
  • zerkzies
    zerkzies Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I encountered something similar. However, I have had the game for over a year. Yesterday in the middle of my gameplay I was disconnected and was unable to relog on. After I type my user name and password it would attempt to log on but after a few seconds an icon stating "Unable to connect to server" pops up. My internet works fine but PWI wont log me on. Not sure what occured. Can anyone assist?
  • kyonesiver
    kyonesiver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This may sound odd but i just joined had this an was like whats going on; I suppose the only thing I can do now is submit a ticket about the issue and wait for a reply' its sad I was so hoping to settle into a class today and decide my main.b:shutup I will stop before I start rating now.
  • dagonakujin
    dagonakujin Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Dead board is completely dead. Nobody can get help with connecting? Jeez. Well, off to download a different game from a different company. I'm guessing Jade Dynasty, Ether Saga, Torchlight, Battle of Immortals, and Forsaken World are all the same.

b:shutup b:shutup b:shutup
  • dagonakujin
    dagonakujin Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Dead board is completely dead. Nobody can get help with connecting? Jeez. Well, off to download a different game from a different company. I'm guessing Jade Dynasty, Ether Saga, Torchlight, Battle of Immortals, and Forsaken World are all the same.

b:shutup b:shutup b:shutup
  • gkmurder
    gkmurder Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    brackman55 wrote: »
    I have a big problem, I have opened the update patcher, I click "Start", the Perfect World window opens, thats all fine. It's when I type in my account name and password. I click Force Log like I always do, then I click "Start". The log in timeout thing starts to count, it gets to 21 secs. every time w/ or w/out Force Log, and then says "unable to connect to server". So I checked the list of Servers, and guess what? They all have blank marks on the population, ping, and event info. so I re logged into the internet and did it again, same thing happens... I'm doing this as we speak so I know Im on the internet.

If you could help that would be nice!

by the way, its Wed. Nov. 25

It's 12/1/2010 and i'm experiencing the same thing. Got disconnected while playing and now I'm getting the 'unable to connect to server' message after 21 seconds exactly, regardless of running w/out antivirus, in admin mode, and force-log in. any help on this thread?
  • sirjohndoe
    sirjohndoe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I had the same problem and suddenly I just got logged in. Must have been some temporary problem with the login servers. Just keep trying. I did nothing different besides getting a patch. But it didn't make a difference at first login try anyways.

Cheers
  • Silmarill - Heavens Tear
    Silmarill - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    same thing server seems to be online here but not in game for me...still cant log in
  • dafta
    dafta Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    After ii log in i get the message cannot connect to server.

Here is a traceroute:

first 2 are deleted

3 17 ms 19 ms 16 ms te4-1.225.ccr01.buh01.atlas.cogentco.com [149.6.
    50.201]
    4 32 ms 31 ms 32 ms te8-1.ccr01.bts01.atlas.cogentco.com [130.117.1.
    77]
    5 93 ms 199 ms 197 ms te4-7.ccr02.bts01.atlas.cogentco.com [130.117.51
    .178]
    6 39 ms 43 ms 40 ms te0-1-0-2.ccr22.muc01.atlas.cogentco.com [130.11
    7.3.137]
    7 45 ms 45 ms 46 ms te0-1-0-2.mpd22.fra03.atlas.cogentco.com [130.11
    7.49.153]
    8 143 ms 143 ms 143 ms te0-4-0-0.mpd22.dca01.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54
    .42.118]
    9 145 ms 147 ms 144 ms te0-0-0-5.mpd22.iad02.atlas.cogentco.com [154.54
    .30.118]
    10 149 ms 144 ms 147 ms sl-st30-ash-0-11-3-0.sprintlink.net [144.232.8.2
    05]
    11 146 ms 146 ms 146 ms sl-crs1-dc-0-1-0-0.sprintlink.net [144.232.19.22
    9]
    12 147 ms 149 ms 148 ms sl-crs1-rly-0-1-5-0.sprintlink.net [144.232.20.1
    5]
    13 211 ms 212 ms 213 ms sl-crs2-sj-0-5-0-0.sprintlink.net [144.232.20.18
    6]
    14 213 ms 213 ms 213 ms sl-st22-sj-9-0-0.sprintlink.net [144.232.18.182]

15 206 ms 207 ms 208 ms sl-internap-106811-0.sprintlink.net [144.223.242
    .118]
    16 210 ms 210 ms 210 ms border2.t8-1-bbnet2.sje004.pnap.net [66.151.144.
    80]
    17 * * * Request timed out.
    18 * * * Request timed out.
    19 * * * Request timed out.
    20 * * * Request timed out.
    21 * * * Request timed out.
    22 * * * Request timed out.
    23 * * * Request timed out.
    24 * * * Request timed out.
    25 * * * Request timed out.
    26 * * * Request timed out.
    27 * * * Request timed out.
    28 * * * Request timed out.
    29 * * * Request timed out.
    30 * * * Request timed out.

Trace complete. I did anything what i know nowthing works, seems after hop 16 the 17 server is down or so
  • HealingSkies - Archosaur
    HealingSkies - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Has anyone tried restarting their computer?
  • ilikeniku
    ilikeniku Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Has anyone tried restarting their computer?

I've got the same problem and restarting doesnt work
  • Isonome - Archosaur
    Isonome - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Is the server really offline right now? I can't log in either but then noticed that the game browser has indicated that the server is offline... and has been for the past 30 minutes even though I just logged on around 30 minutes ago before being kicked right off and hasn't been able to connect back in. Kept saying cannot connect to server.
  • AllenRose - Heavens Tear
    AllenRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I think a more important question is Is anyone aware of IF and WHEN the servers go down for Scheduled matanece? I see the offline thing too I'm gonna check my firewalls and whine at Microsoft for begin **** again, they blocked off one of my art programs and it cant update anymore I wouldn't put it past them to block Prefect world
  • _Slayer - Lost City
    _Slayer - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    log-in now its snowing.. and guys in the home page there is a bar that is telling whats the server status is .. u want to look at that first..
  • AllenRose - Heavens Tear
    AllenRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    log-in now its snowing.. and guys in the home page there is a bar that is telling whats the server status is .. u want to look at that first..

Yes I was noticed that; also I just checked the logs on my firewall and Windows users if you are experiencing this problem make sure you're firewall settings has Prefect world on its exception list.

its stupid but lately it seems that only WOW is exempt automatically when I don't recall other blizzard programing reviving similar red carpets.
  • Aloque - Sanctuary
    Aloque - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    When it says "Client version is low" it means what it says, looks like we'll just have to hope they'll post the patch up soon.

Though it is weird that they would update on a friday. b:mischievous
  • zorg2
    zorg2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    im having the same problem, i play this game for last 2 years, and for past 3 days i cant.
    its hard to log in, almost all time im getting "unable to connect to server", and when finally i can, the ping ingame shows like 2000 - 13000.
    its impossible to play like this.

ive tried reinstall the game (http://pwi.perfectworld.com/download), nothing change.
    tried uninstall firewall and anti-virus, nothing change.
    tried formating the cpu, was window xp 32bits, now its windows seven 64 bits, nothing change.
    tested several other games online, i can play them all without lag.

i dont know what to do anymore, many of my friends are suffering the same problem, what can we do?

pls dont abandon us, we need help b:cry

sry my bad english.
  • ozimov
    ozimov Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    There are multiple reasons why this could be occurring for each and every one of you. For this reason I'd prefer it if everyone ticketed in to tech support if they are still experiencing this issue, and it was not just a regional hiccup. Keep in mind we've had two server maintenances this week. When you ticket in please attach a trace route at the moment you're experiencing your inability to connect to our servers. We want to get you back in game asap, please ticket in.

Thank you.
  • Aloque - Sanctuary
    Aloque - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I encourage everyone here to upload the new patch manually if they're still having troubles getting on.

Me I have to upload them manually all the time so it's not to big of a deal for me.

Here's the link To download the new patches.

Bonjour!
  • swordmaster75
    swordmaster75 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I cannot login either. I'm having the exact same problem, and I have attempted to login from all of the servers. It says that Ping and population are --- for all of them. I have never played before, and was ready to play when I downloaded it. Unfortunately, when I attempted to do so it gave me a 40 second timeout before it would connect me, and then ALWAYS st the 21 second mark it says unable to connect to server. This is highly irritating to me. On top of that, I downloaded it from the Perfect World website itself. I've attempted to create a new account, thinking that maybe it was an error on my part. I still had the same problem and am now stuck. I don't understand their ticketing process, so I'm asking anyone here who works with Perfect World, is affiliated with them, or who has encountered this problem and has since fixed it for their help. It would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
  • Shahiro - Dreamweaver
    Shahiro - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I cannot login either. I'm having the exact same problem, and I have attempted to login from all of the servers. It says that Ping and population are --- for all of them. I have never played before, and was ready to play when I downloaded it. Unfortunately, when I attempted to do so it gave me a 40 second timeout before it would connect me, and then ALWAYS st the 21 second mark it says unable to connect to server. This is highly irritating to me. On top of that, I downloaded it from the Perfect World website itself. I've attempted to create a new account, thinking that maybe it was an error on my part. I still had the same problem and am now stuck. I don't understand their ticketing process, so I'm asking anyone here who works with Perfect World, is affiliated with them, or who has encountered this problem and has since fixed it for their help. It would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Same problem... I don't understand what's going on. I disconnected and haven't been able to get on since. My internet is working fine.
  • Selth - Dreamweaver
    Selth - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Just update the patches. :P
    -Insert cool stuff here-
  • Shahiro - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Just update the patches. :P

It's on the latest update :( 448, right?

I feel sorry to say I hope its happening to others as well. That would mean its not a computer prob. (which I think it's not).

Well, anyway I submitted a ticket. I doubt I'll get any response, but we'll see.

EDIT: its there a way to manually install an old patch?

EDIT: IT WORKS! *prays*
  • DD_Healer - Sanctuary
    DD_Healer - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I've been trying to log in since last night, going on 24 hours now. My internet is fine, I've been playing other online games, my firewall has pwe completely exempt so thats not the issue, ive uninstalled twice working on my 3rd attempt and a verify each time, completely up to date, and when i tried to submit a ticket i couldnt because the game selection wasnt there as well as a few others. I'm considering deleting my account if this keeps up. Any bright ideas? I've done all that can be done and still "unable to connect to server" after 20-21 seconds. And no the file isn't corrupt and im virus free.
  • Shahiro - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    I was playing with the "patch 1" "patch 2" options on the start up screen. Then clicked 'update'. I tried it before, but I don't know if that's what got it to work or not. I re-installed earlier today but that didn't work.
  • swordmaster75
    swordmaster75 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I was playing with the "patch 1" "patch 2" options on the start up screen. Then clicked 'update'. I tried it before, but I don't know if that's what got it to work or not. I re-installed earlier today but that didn't work.

I've been doing the same thing, and I sent a ticket as well...still waiting on a response though. I'll check out this patch to see what it is. If anyone has any ideas about how to install the 448 patch, or any other patch...please let me know. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
  • Winnerbixh - Archosaur
    Winnerbixh - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ITs Also Happening To me Too ! I Try Everything ! From Downloading The Game Again, Updating The Patch, And Changing The Server ! Nothing Work ! I really Wanna PLay PW' And This HAs Been Goinq On More Then 2 WEEKS !! Idk Whats Going On And Why The Server Is Down. PLease Give Me Some Info b:cry
This discussion has been closed.