Culti

Options
Shadowwn - Heavens Tear
Shadowwn - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
I was doing culti, and i did use hypers, i got to lvl 30 then i did culti, then i got to lvl 40. I finished Aware of Harmony. And i did all fbs and now i need to start doing next culti (Aware of Discord), i can't start doing dik why. Ij ust dont have any culti quests. I dont know where to go to get it cause it's not on my quest list (yellow culti quest). Plz help me, idk what to do to get culti agian. b:surrender
Post edited by Shadowwn - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Go die.
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Shaadown - Heavens Tear
    Shaadown - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Go die.

wow :S i have to die? b:shocked
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the guy at heavens tear does tell you that in order to understand discord, you need to experience the spirit world (or some similar tosh), quickest death from there is to drop down onto sword tamer on the island below heavens tear, or if you are in PK mode get someone to kill you - i am sure they will be most amenable.

when you rez you will have the continuation of the quest line - go visit the spirit lady way north of sumor camp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Go die.

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

Reading this I thought you're just an anti - hypers person and that you were plain mean. Then I realized what lvl the OP could be and that he indeed should die.b:pleased

Your post, which did not explain anything, but just gave the order made me laugh out loud realllllll hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

Reading this I thought you're just an anti - hypers person and that you were plain mean. Then I realized what lvl the OP could be and that he indeed should die.b:pleased

Your post, which did not explain anything, but just gave the order made me laugh out loud realllllll hard.

me too xd
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    To start that culti you have to die, ether by a mob or a Pker.

I recomend you die from a Pker if you don't want to lose exp but since you are on a PvE server it would be a little more difficult to get Pked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰