Kowlin Rare Pet********

Misstaken - Heavens Tear
Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
edited April 2012 in General Discussion
Before I post a WC message saying WTB Kowlin pet can anyone give me an idea of how much one goes for?
*Note* Please don't respond if you don't know, I am tired of getting useless responses to my posts*
I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
Post edited by Misstaken - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    1m-2m on heavens tear, depending on your luck .
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I see them mostly for around 1.5M. You'd be really lucky to find someone willing to sell one for lower.
  • Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    OK ty guys I have enough just now the task of finding one who is willing to give on up XD
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Wow, HT really sucks. They're 500k on Lost City.

Btw, kowlin really is terrible. The only use for it was its the only land pet with free ripping bite. Now that we can use sawflies in TW, kowlin is useless.
    It's true that kowlin is faster but the ripping bite does almost half as much damage, in other words, kills nobody. at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008

Btw, kowlin really is terrible. The only use for it was its the only land pet with free ripping bite. Now that we can use sawflies in TW, kowlin is useless.
    It's true that kowlin is faster but the ripping bite does almost half as much damage, in other words, kills nobody. at all.

I dont intend to use it for TW I want to use it for grinding. btw I dont even do TW anyways.
    I mainly want it cause it looks cool and its probably better than my Neotholic wolf.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Kowlin is used for its speed and speed only. You can lure quicker in FBs and HH so that's the primary use other than chase people down in TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Cut the **** poor excuses. It's for luring and that's really it. That's why it's the cheapest rarepet on pwmy. It shouldn't sell for such a stupid price, it's definately not worth the cost just to lure.

But why is it selling for MORE THAN DODO on HT? o_O
    Illogical oddities on a piece of **** server, go figure...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Law - Lost City
    Law - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    lol ren is so offensive it's not even your server
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Cut the **** poor excuses. It's for luring and that's really it. That's why it's the cheapest rarepet on pwmy. It shouldn't sell for such a stupid price, it's definately not worth the cost just to lure.

But why is it selling for MORE THAN DODO on HT? o_O
    Illogical oddities on a piece of **** server, go figure...

Some ppl have absolutely no idea of what aesthetics is. Rare paintings can go for more than a few hundred thousand bucks. Some venos buy kowlin just for the look.
    Speaking of logic. You dont even know how much a dodo bear sells for on HT, do you? Your point is not even valid, since dodo is 2mil coins plus on HT.
  • Muyimi - Lost City
    Muyimi - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    On the Lost City server they are 600k-800k
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:shocked Necro

Hisui b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Some ppl have absolutely no idea of what aesthetics is. Rare paintings can go for more than a few hundred thousand bucks. Some venos buy kowlin just for the look.
    Speaking of logic. You dont even know how much a dodo bear sells for on HT, do you? Your point is not even valid, since dodo is 2mil coins plus on HT.

So.. a Herc cost 200usd because it's a really pretty pet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    So.. a Herc cost 200usd because it's a really pretty pet?

Wei posted that 11-12-2008, which was before the herc/nix came out. Plus don't think Wei will be answering you any time soon....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wei posted that 11-12-2008, which was before the herc/nix came out. Plus don't think Wei will be answering you any time soon....

Didn't check the dates, didn't realize that the thread was necro'd because it was on the first page for a while and not lock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wow, necro and a half.

I've not actually seen a kowlin on sale on this server, recently. I'd expect it to be under 1m though - it's not really all that much use.

If you don't have the legendary pets though - it rips through quest mobs like nobodies business. Huge damage output.

So I'd not completely dismiss it.
  • Aeremay - Harshlands
    Aeremay - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It's the same as Harshlands, since the prices are going insane. 900k-1.5mil here.
  • Veno_vampira - Sanctuary
    Veno_vampira - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I need to know what time could capture "kowlin" server sanctuary ... thanks ... send me a message to my character please
  • Veno_vampira - Sanctuary
    Veno_vampira - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I need to know what time could capture "kowlin" server sanctuary ... thanks ... enbienme a message to my character please
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    necro AND double post AND bumping

way to go for the hat trick of forum rule breaking...

do not necro old threads to ask new questions. start a new thread if you cant find your answer (i know for a fact "rare pet spawn time" questions are asked very often and answered)

/inb4chaoticshelly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    wow alot of the people who are geting yelled at to use search are finnaly using it lmaob:chuckleb:laughb:avoid
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Just answer her damn question and be done with it...jeez. Why do you have to spend a paragraph talking about how it's a necro and not even address her question?

Personally I don't know about rare pets. It might respawn at server reset like World Bosses do, someone just tell her >.>
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Mayshah - Archosaur
    Mayshah - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I see them mostly for around 1.5M. You'd be really lucky to find someone willing to sell one for lower.

:O I've just bought one for 150k o.O
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Cool story! Can we put this thread back in the crypt now?

Anyone else amused by the fact that this is the second time this thread has been necro'd? First in 2010 and now in 2012. The thread started in 2008.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Cool story! Can we put this thread back in the crypt now?

Anyone else amused by the fact that this is the second time this thread has been necro'd? First in 2010 and now in 2012. The thread started in 2008.

double necro b:shocked

anyways what we talking about ooh right rare pets b:shocked

does there still exist venos lol i see so few i tho they all where using herc and pheonix not to care for rare pets.

maybe you may want a buny b:dirty
  • mm2000
    mm2000 Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Pro necro is pro.

LOL @ Kowlin being just a lure pet. ROFL ROFL Cactopods are the real lurers. Kowlin is more like a kiting pet.
  • God_Exiler - Sanctuary
    God_Exiler - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    epic necro one right after 2 years back to back lol
    No
  • Rovart - Heavens Tear
    Rovart - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2012

No way it's around 1,5m-2m in H&T. I bought one for like 600K last month, it can't be that overpriced!
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    0_0

/5char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_Fiona - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Please tell me you're trolling.

This thread is from 2008. Of course they aren't worth over a mil anymore. The prices of these "rare" pets have dropped sooooo much over the years. I'm kinda shocked to hear that people are actually paying 600k for them. It's not even a good pet.

Cactipod > Kowlin for pulling.
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    b:chuckle

/inbe4lock or whatever mods do with years old threads b:surrender b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.