A little odd...

Options
CarricaSin - Heavens Tear
CarricaSin - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Support Desk
I logged in today and all my settings had been restored to default. o.o
When i tried Flying i saw this for wings instead of normal wings.
ick01.jpg
What am i supposed to do? Relog did nothing.b:surrender
Post edited by CarricaSin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    They obviously broke the terribly ugly wings even more, oh well, guess it is better then the red line I get when I see them
  • CarricaSin - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I have yet to be able to fix this. Also i forgot to add that ive been terribly laggy since then o.o. Initiate skills, wait wait wait wait, s*** im dead. Even in best performance >.> Anyone else with these issues lately?
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Try changing your graphic, distance, and effects settings in game first.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
    edited November 2010
    Options
    already did. Nothing works. =/
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Unless I'm mistaken, game settings are saved on the server side, so maybe your client is communicating with the server improperly? Also if you're just now noticing mostly graphical glitches and irregularities, maybe your gfx card or chipset is on its way out.

I'm not too much help with these things, so this is the most I can offer I'm afraid lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    You can post screens shots of the in-game graphic settings that you have tried if you want, so we can see if their is a setting that you need to try changing.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
    edited November 2010
    Options
    hah... the ONE setting i didnt mess with.... Anyway i fixed it, textures need to be to the middle triangle to fix wings. should fix all them. try it out. It was the only one i didnt try lol.... >.>