Orchid Temple

Options
2»

Comments

• Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Not entirely sure why OT for PK. But it's been like that forever and I understand why people may want to change.

Over the weekend, I was literally tempted into pk mode. I've done it all of once before on my psy (I usually used Destini for the pdef boost and the like, but Ivy's not completely horrid in the pdef/hp department either, so...) and got infamous for a few hours and stuffs. Was pretty fun. But anyways, back to this weekend.

When I went to OT just to observe blue named, I told my friend "this is all your fault", then ran back to arch to grab some guardian scrolls and another charm and went white named. I targeted said friend (he should have known that I was gonna come for him) and ended up hitting several others with a "strategically placed" Red Tide. Oops. Of course a sin came up from behind since I kinda got him in the crossfires and slashed at my *** (literally). It was no hard feelings. I had fun for about a half an hour.

The only problem I have with OT is the whole no banker thing, and the tele back when you town. I never understood why you started back allllllll the way in Arch. But yeah, would I do it again? Maybe, once I get my goal of 7k buffed hp (sitting at I think 6.3k sage/demon buffed, so roughly 5.5k hp unbuffed would be my goal) and 4k unbuffed pdef (sitting at 3.1k unbuffed so methinks I need moar refines).

I saw a video where there was pk fests in the Harshlands. Everyone and their momma's always going to FC, so it'd be close to FC. Once you get bored of PK, you can set up a squad for FC.

I would say something really evil and start PKing near Nirvana for the 100+'s, but I don't even know where the hell the respawn point would be there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I like OT b:cute
    A lot of people pwning me with AoE's even if they don't want to b:cute

But yea, the teleport back to Archo is not something I like >.> But :3 holds OT atm so I can use a free tele to there from any point of the map .. win! b:chuckle
  • One - Dreamweaver
    One - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I don't care for OT, even though it has been the PK spot since most anyone can remember. i never thought about it really until seeing this thread, but Hidden orchid, Silver pool, or West arch gate would be much better spots for pking. OT isn't practical at all. no bank, the NPC to chi on is all the way in the back, and the worst of all, spawning in north arch. i vote for west arch or hidden orchid :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I still want Timberfield D:
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i dont get why people want a banker at their PK spot. however my own issues with OT is the respawn in arch thing, and a lack of mobs for 'sin checking with aoe's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i dont get why people want a banker at their PK spot. however my own issues with OT is the respawn in arch thing, and a lack of mobs for 'sin checking with aoe's.

GA? dunno i use SL xD

lure kirxxixx b:avoid
  • Veins - Dreamweaver
    Veins - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I like the free teleport to OT coming from 6 straight nirvana runs. :3

I do miss when silver pool was the bigger spot though. You die and you've essentially just teleported like 50 feet backwards. Life was simpler.
    :3
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    its the teleport, yeah

veins, ur faction literally owns OT, make the first move, as :3 are most of the *residents* Lol
    i like potato
  • grimreaperhc
    edited November 2010
    Options
    its the teleport, yeah

veins, ur faction literally owns OT, make the first move, as :3 are most of the *residents* Lol

~moves to Silver Pool~
    Come and get some free kills on me people!! Free kills! b:cute
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    From what I remember, OT is only the place to PK because that is where all the lvl 30+ were. Best way to level way back in the day was through FB's and seeing how alot of people didn't know what PK was, they would enter PK when they hit lvl 30 ... Ahh the good ole days

Lol Zet's BM. At first I was like who the f***...

PK use to be all over. I remember PKing at Plume, Anglers and South Archo. But then with a blank spot in memory in between, PK was at OT and OT only. PK really died off after Bloodpack disbanded. I remember godess always camp there with her nix, and she had the most PK on the server for a long while. Maybe that with the dying of BP resulted in PK at OT.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Come and get some free kills on me people!! Free kills! b:cute

Must not.... reinstall game... so tempted.... easy kills... b:infuriated
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Lol Zet's BM. At first I was like who the f***...

PK use to be all over. I remember PKing at Plume, Anglers and South Archo. But then with a blank spot in memory in between, PK was at OT and OT only. PK really died off after Bloodpack disbanded. I remember godess always camp there with her nix, and she had the most PK on the server for a long while. Maybe that with the dying of BP resulted in PK at OT.

Meh, as i said earlier.Secret Passage was the reason people moved to OT.
    After you died in Secret Passage ur respawn point is OT..and folks started camping those ppl that got killed in Secret Passage.

Reason PK died wasnt bloodpact, it was BH and Hyper stones b:surrender >_>
    I miss the pvp server like pk wars.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Options
    let Chillum kill you, Grim!
    i like potato
  • grimreaperhc
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Must not.... reinstall game... so tempted.... easy kills... b:infuriated

Awhh b:cute

NO! D: He will have to face my ultra mega universe failed BM first D:
    And kill him!
    Oh wait ...

Btw Hex, thanks for helping me with my FB51 on my archer b:cute
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

I'm too much of a carebear to kill anyone b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Don't worry, I'll handle the killing from now on... b:sin
  • Renerei - Dreamweaver
    Renerei - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Lies! D: he's lvling his hax sin to come assassinate us all b:cry
  • grimreaperhc
    edited December 2010
    Options

Awhh b:cute
    Don't worry, I'll handle the killing from now on... b:sin

Bad news ...

Oh, hai Ren b:bye
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hax? sin? b:sad
    i like potato
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    My sin is rediculously OP.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • lylfo5
    lylfo5 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lies! D: he's lvling his hax sin to come assassinate us all b:cry

QFT.

(Not to mention the deceiving name of the sin b:shutup)