Comments

• Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Didn't Lost City do this first? :o
  • Riney - Raging Tide
    Riney - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I have come back from the dead to announce that I shall destroy the super power. Alone. By myself. Without a catapult.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    xRiney - League of Legends. TwilightSparkle / Rarity - Path of Exile closed beta. Dark_Marine - Firefall

Proud brony.
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited November 2010

do what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I have come back from the dead to announce that I shall destroy the super power. Alone. By myself. Without a catapult.

Riney got this :D
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Riney - Raging Tide
    Riney - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    *Builds codex level 5*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    xRiney - League of Legends. TwilightSparkle / Rarity - Path of Exile closed beta. Dark_Marine - Firefall

Proud brony.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2010

And meh, the reason why I see its hard to take us (QQme) down is because..
    Nobody tries.
    They say its impossible and QQ about how we're always winning and complain.
    Then those same people join QQme and it saddens me how that happens.
    I obviously don't want QQme to be taken down, but it would be amazing to have a good challenge.

I'd love a TW map someday where both sides give it their all, and both sides win AND lose.
    Much more of a challenge and more excitement to both sides.
    But until then...
    Meh
    b:surrender

Your generally nice, so I'll try to make my point. Nicely.

People like you that sit in a super power faction and b:surrender about the lack of competitive TW are the problem.

When all the power on a server is concentrated in one faction, particularly to the point that they can roll multiple factions simultaneously, it is not for those other factions to try.

Saying "nobody tries" is crazy. Its not that they don't "try". Its that they have "tried", and failed. Instead of "nobody tries", what you really mean is "nobody continues to fail".

Instead of claiming that other people should try, how about the people with the power on the server "try" to do something about it. Break up the faction into 2 or 3 factions, join other existing factions. Disband.

If you all want to sit there and roll weaker factions, look at a server dead with TW and say "meh", so be it. Dowhatchalike.

Just don't expect anyone to believe you when you cry crocodile tears about nobody "trying" to do this or that when you all wouldn't have to to try, all you would have to do is, well, do.

cheapazz wrote: »
    if u think it only happened in Sanctuary cuz of the tw change and cuz is an old server look at Arch a fac name Narla was able to beat the 2,3 and 4 factions in a gank. they were unstoppable (check the youtube video 3 rolls in a row) till some ppl made a new faction took some months but they beat em down. in this game factions come and go its a fac (at least from the tw map) some factions stay more time in the map than others that's all.

"a new faction" -- the name is ELUSIVE!!!!

and was a matter of weeks, not months. people bored to tears in narla (b:victory), other factions and not a few that came out of retirement to do it. Narla folded under the pressure (some in narla dispute this, oc) and elusive split apart to allow the server to have awesome TW. Stop over and check out our map. Narla still holds some land, but there are 2-3 factions that can take it from them at will.

But elusive is back to have some fun too. Make no mistake, though, if TW gets too onesided again (in our favor even), there are now plenty of people that will move to balance it out.

A 3 hour loss is far better than a 20 minute win . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • _TricK - Raging Tide
    _TricK - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2010

I think they just died.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Your generally nice, so I'll try to make my point. Nicely.

People like you that sit in a super power faction and b:surrender about the lack of competitive TW are the problem.

When all the power on a server is concentrated in one faction, particularly to the point that they can roll multiple factions simultaneously, it is not for those other factions to try.

Saying "nobody tries" is crazy. Its not that they don't "try". Its that they have "tried", and failed. Instead of "nobody tries", what you really mean is "nobody continues to fail".

Instead of claiming that other people should try, how about the people with the power on the server "try" to do something about it. Break up the faction into 2 or 3 factions, join other existing factions. Disband.

If you all want to sit there and roll weaker factions, look at a server dead with TW and say "meh", so be it. Dowhatchalike.

Just don't expect anyone to believe you when you cry crocodile tears about nobody "trying" to do this or that when you all wouldn't have to to try, all you would have to do is, well, do.

Yes, because this dominating faction just came out of nothing, right?

Let's face it, the goal of every single faction out there is to become as powerful as possible. There are absolutely no exceptions. Every factions wants to be the strongest it can. And yet people like you still sit around and expect the top faction to do everything for you.

The faction didn't just start out at the top with the most land, it didn't magically have a full guild of loyal members that are great in TW, it worked towards that.

And when it does become the best it can be, when it gets to the top, you sit around and expect them to just do everything for you and give up. It's like, oh, you beat us, well now you have to just disband if you want a real TW. It's the mentallity little kids have of "you're beating me so I'm just not gonna play" and to be honest, it's rather annoying.

You try and blame the winners for succeeding and claim that in order to have a challenge they need to give up.

Saying a guild should disband upon being successful is saying "I'm too pathetic to ever stand a chance at beating you so please weaken yourself so I'll stand a chance"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Prorandomalt - Raging Tide
    Prorandomalt - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm sorry you QQ so much about nobody being powerful enough to compete with the faction that stole every single Well Equipped 100+ on the server and is now talking **** out of their *** because they want fun TW's, even though there is nobody they can have a fun TW with. Protip. 3minute Crystal Rolls aren't fun. and I bet TW'ing against your alt factions will be fun too once you take over the map.

What was it dancing said about giving up land for smaller factions to TW? Isn't that against the rules? Ohaidere Banhammer.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm sorry you QQ so much about nobody being powerful enough to compete with the faction that stole every single Well Equipped 100+ on the server and is now talking **** out of their *** because they want fun TW's, even though there is nobody they can have a fun TW with. Protip. 3minute Crystal Rolls aren't fun. and I bet TW'ing against your alt factions will be fun too once you take over the map.

What was it dancing said about giving up land for smaller factions to TW? Isn't that against the rules? Ohaidere Banhammer.

QQme didn't "steal" anyone, anyone that joins does so of their own free will.

If well equipped lvl 100+ are leaving your guild then don't you think that maybe you're doing something wrong? Instead of just blaming us for them joining, blame yourself for them leaving.

You can sit around and try and blame us or you can actually do something about it, if we end up taking the entire map then that will at least look cool (to us)

No surprise you post an alt, don't want us all to find out how stupid you are when you're on your main. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2010

QQme didn't "steal" anyone, anyone that joins does so of their own free will.

If well equipped lvl 100+ are leaving your guild then don't you think that maybe you're doing something wrong? Instead of just blaming us for them joining, blame yourself for them leaving.

You can sit around and try and blame us or you can actually do something about it, if we end up taking the entire map then that will at least look cool (to us)

No surprise you post an alt, don't want us all to find out how stupid you are when you're on your main. b:chuckle

Is funny.. the rage and the way of "speaking" reminds me of Russiee, but Rus have balls to say whatever he wants without hiding behind an alt ( which I kinda respect ), so I don't think it's him. Maybe a troll wannabe.. well nice try but.. nah b:bye
  • cheapazz
    cheapazz Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    "a new faction" -- the name is ELUSIVE!!!!

and was a matter of weeks, not months. people bored to tears in narla (b:victory), other factions and not a few that came out of retirement to do it. Narla folded under the pressure (some in narla dispute this, oc) and elusive split apart to allow the server to have awesome TW. Stop over and check out our map. Narla still holds some land, but there are 2-3 factions that can take it from them at will.

But elusive is back to have some fun too. Make no mistake, though, if TW gets too onesided again (in our favor even), there are now plenty of people that will move to balance it out.

A 3 hour loss is far better than a 20 minute win . . . .

yeah i know i kinnda follow ur TW scene because one of my best friends play in that server he is in darkfall or something atm. and i also heard elusive disbanded which was awesome. now they are a few factions out there, Mango's (idk if is ashuras) nemesis etc that can have fun against each other.

@Rawrgh i don think that u got his point. cuz in fact he did manage to beat the Read beast in their server. so i don't think he sits around doing nothing. and hes not wrong lol what happens is that some ppl are just faction hoppers and that is what hes talking about. that ppl that rather to go to qqme than fight them. he is not talking about their core members.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Fixed.

Ppl that "quit" & have no idea what's going on shouldn't talk , ijs b:bye

After all , you said it yourself , " wtf every1's in QQme now " .

And @ rawrgh : some ppl had good reasons for leaving , some didn't . Lots the ex-levis still like levi & want fun TWs yet they don't do anything about it .

And ofc every faction should try & become as strong as they can but for the love of god , don't do it by bleeding off other factions .

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010

And @ rawrgh : some ppl had good reasons for leaving , some didn't . Lots the ex-levis still like levi & want fun TWs yet they don't do anything about it .

And ofc every faction should try & become as strong as they can but for the love of god , don't do it by bleeding off other factions .

You're just getting annoying now seriously, stop being so ****ing butthurt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    You're just getting annoying now seriously, stop being so ****ing butthurt.

Someone's mad & need's a hug b:bye
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Someone's mad & need's a hug b:bye

I'm not mad, you're just arrogant as ****.

Leviathan is dead what the **** dont you get about that? Stop QQing because Leviathan is dead and QQme is still the strongest. You need to stop being so butthurt. Leviathan died the moment Epeenor people left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited November 2010

So what u want us to do exactly? If a ex- levi, varden, npc or whatever apply to us, we just reject and say "ok u seem to be a good player, nice gear, good atitude, made effort on ur application, but we have to reject u or it will be consider bleeding off other factions. U should go back to the faction that wasn't good enough to keep u in there on free will." Yeah that seems so right for sure. b:victory
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    So what u want us to do exactly? If a ex- levi, varden, npc or whatever apply to us, we just reject and say "ok u seem to be a good player, nice gear, good atitude, made effort on ur application, but we have to reject u or it will be consider bleeding off other factions. U should go back to the faction that wasn't good enough to keep u in there on free will." Yeah that seems so right for sure. b:victory

Is that an option? b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010

Ofc not , you're not the ones to blame . But it should be clear who is by now and I'm not gonna talk about it anymore as it's pointless , ppl can't handle the truth and just QQ & call you a QQer & ofc , some even curse :P

Like this guy :

I'm not mad, you're just arrogant as ****.

Leviathan is dead what the **** dont you get about that? Stop QQing because Leviathan is dead and QQme is still the strongest. You need to stop being so butthurt. Leviathan died the moment Epeenor people left.

You're cursing left & right so yes you're very mad for some1 that pretty much quit . You can't even tell the difference between being honest & being arrogant b:chuckle

Learn2growupbrah b:bye
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    I dont think you get my point.

Everyone and their mothers would agree that you sir, are indeed, VERY butthurt that Leviathan is a dead faction. Why dont you try growing up? Not everything goes the way you want it. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010

Everyone and their mothers would agree that you sir, are indeed, VERY butthurt that Leviathan is a dead faction. Why dont you try growing up? Not everything goes the way you want it. b:bye

At least you stopped cursing b:chuckle

Flaming will only cause this thread to be locked , ijs .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Veritas_ - Raging Tide
    Veritas_ - Raging Tide Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2010

u see it wrong ambi
    u know only pimps opinion matters
    dont talk to him on forums
    cause it ends in big
    blablablablablabla

cause TheMagicPimp is the only person who
    can play this game
    can pk
    is always right
    never cashshop
    others should listen to him
    once he gets pked by them they are dirty cashshopper cause they cant have more skill then pimp
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I thought u quit the game ? nobody QQs better than u in PMs b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    u see it wrong ambi
    cause it ends in big
    blablablablablabla

can play this game
    can pk
    is always right
    never cashshop
    once he gets pked by them they are dirty cashshopper cause they cant have more skill then pimp

What are you trying to say? Everyone has the ability to post their opinions on these forums, if someone wants to insult someone else expect it to come back to you whether the return be an insult or whatever. Pretty sure Pimp doesnt claim to be the only person who can pk and is always right. Back to the cash shopping thing, you called me a dirty cash shopper because i used ingame coins to buy packs, so again what are you trying to say lol? Fail attempt at trying to make Pimp look bad.

Lemme know did you uninstall? :D
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Veritas_ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Lemme know did you uninstall? :D

yup i did

its my opinion of pimp thats all (same to dancing eyes)

his pro thread " lunar tophy mode is the onliest interval cape" i laughed badly
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I am available for some mercenary work :D
    Send da penny and i'll be right there lol
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    can play this game
    can pk
    is always right
    never cashshop
    I don't even care if you are right or not, but one thing is certain: he's a way better player than you are.

Player skill of course. Not gear vs gear.
    edited November 2010
    u see it wrong ambi
    cause it ends in big
    blablablablablabla

can play this game
    can pk
    is always right
    never cashshop

K so , I'm gonna take some time & reply to your comments that make actually make sense :

I think I'm very open to suggestions from every1 that has something good to say. I might agree or disagree on some ideas but I'll definitely listen & I don't recall to have ever claimed that I'm always right .

I don't recall to have said that I never cash shopped at all .

I don't think I called any1 a dirty cash shopper , those were your words towards Sar . And about skill , I'd prefer to be honest and not lie to some1 that he/she is skilled when that's really not the case .

b:bye

I am available for some mercenary work :D
    Send da penny and i'll be right there lol

Tony haz internet! Get back here b:pleased
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Veritas_ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    oh no pimp
    u never said that i sold my car for r8?
    or who is telling people this ****?

oh no pimp u never said shoosha is a golddigger?
    oh no u just made 3 threads about it (maybe u should look on luci wife gear now and on shoosha gear)