Flowing Stardust

SashaSlick - Sanctuary
SashaSlick - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
edited December 2010 in Archer
Hi guys.. just hav a question about this bow. Warsoul bow Flowing Stardust.

I've never seen any1 use it before tho it hav a good amount of damage at jus lvl80.

May i know why no 1 is going after this bow?

If you say its expensive, i see alot of rich people going around buying at mils & mils of coins for other things.. So they should hav enough to get it. So arn't any1 getting it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by SashaSlick - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2010

I've never seen any1 use it before tho it hav a good amount of damage at jus lvl80.

If you say its expensive, i see alot of rich people going around buying at mils & mils of coins for other things.. So they should hav enough to get it. So arn't any1 getting it?

That bow like all warsoul weapons costs like 5B coin and kinda has "meh" stats. An archer on Dreamweaver has it though. The only other warsoul weapon someone has in PWI is a dagger.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    That bow like all warsoul weapons costs like 5B coin and kinda has "meh" stats. An archer on Dreamweaver has it though. The only other warsoul weapon someone has in PWI is a dagger.

Yes, an archer from Dreamweaver has this bow. It's a nice one, but I think I like Heaven Shatterer much more.
    Personal opinion - better waste coins on gear and refining instead of collecting for that bow.
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i bet he is sorry for having warsoul bow when rank 9 bow came outb:laugh

+50 atk levels, 4 crit, 16-18 dex < +30 atk levels, advanced debuff, 10-11 dex, -0.10 interval, +205 HP
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    rank 9 is insanely more expensive

and that stupid bow hits like a brick, hitting me 7k's at 10k pdef x.x
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • SashaSlick - Sanctuary
    SashaSlick - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i bet he is sorry for having warsoul bow when rank 9 bow came outb:laugh

+50 atk levels, 4 crit, 16-18 dex < +30 atk levels, advanced debuff, 10-11 dex, -0.10 interval, +205 HP

Hm.. wats the requirement for rank 9 bow?

n for thos who replied earlier.. thank you for making me think again about getting the bow lol. Think i'll start sorting my armor than geting the bow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • play4me
    play4me Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yes, an archer from Dreamweaver has this bow. It's a nice one, but I think I like Heaven Shatterer much more.
    Personal opinion - better waste coins on gear and refining instead of collecting for that bow.

that is the best choice your gear is important to rifining
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hm.. wats the requirement for rank 9 bow?

n for thos who replied earlier.. thank you for making me think again about getting the bow lol. Think i'll start sorting my armor than geting the bow.

For rank 9, you need 300,000 reputation as well as the Medal of Glory. Idk if you need more than one of those. But the rep is the big expense.

Yeah, uhm, the Warsoul bow is in the ball park of $25,000-$35,000 USD depending on the in game economy. If they didn't tell you i'm sure you'd have found out on your own quite early just how difficult this weapon is to obtain.b:surrender
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    you need the pre-requisite rank 9 ring (3 medals of glory, and 32 general summers tokens)

for the weapon itself you need 5 medals of glory (easy with DQ points)
    and 83 general summers tokens, each of which cost 9999 mysterious chips.

well over 10 billion coins to acquire a rank 9 weapon, much more that warsoul

with the current prices on tokens and gold, you can get

8,000,000,000 coins for $10,000, placing the cost of a warsoul somewhere in the $5000-$6000 range. rank 9 is gonna be somewhere around $15,000 including the ring
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited November 2010

I am not so sure... 20 attack levels is a lot... its sort of like +30% critical hit chance.

And the warsoul bow has a debuff also. Its not spirit blackhole, but it can still be effective if used right. I suspect they are about equal to each other...

But I also wonder what the next expansion will bring?
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Because no one is willing to invest 5-6 billions coins in their archer account anymore lol. Most of the "rich people" have all re-rolled assassin and uses their money on g15 Int-Zerk daggers and Rank8 top for the fish. Specially the group of heavy cash shoppers that used to play archer.

Doubt we will see anyone crafting a Flowing Stardust again, unless they do some class updates making archers better in pvp/pve compared to assassins. Flowing Stardust stats are also kinda mediocre since it lacks Interval, if you're gonna be silly and spend billions on gear might as well get Rank9.
  • ImReallyWhyt - Heavens Tear
    ImReallyWhyt - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:laugh lol people who spend that much on a damn toon to have nothing to show for have do be doing some serious drug dealing,identity theft..or work for this companyb:laugh
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:laugh lol people who spend that much on a damn toon to have nothing to show for have do be doing some serious drug dealing,identity theft..or work for this companyb:laugh
    Some individuals own their own companies.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I am not so sure... 20 attack levels is a lot... its sort of like +30% critical hit chance.

Not really. With jones blessing the warsoul will have 180 attack level while rank 9 has 160.

180 is just 12.5% more damage than 160. Spirit blackhole and -.1 are amazing adds on R9 that will change the course of any fight. Along with R9 having like 3% higher base damage (before attack levels) and R9 wins.

Warsoul bow is alot prettier though so the bows are equally good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    lol what kind of argument is that? Astypoo deals vastly more damage than Qui, but Astypoo has vastly smaller ****, so we're equally good :D
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Not really. With jones blessing the warsoul will have 180 attack level while rank 9 has 160.

180 is just 12.5% more damage than 160. Spirit blackhole and -.1 are amazing adds on R9 that will change the course of any fight. Along with R9 having like 3% higher base damage (before attack levels) and R9 wins.

Warsoul bow is alot prettier though so the bows are equally good.
    Astypoo deals vastly more damage than Qui, but Astypoo has vastly smaller ****, so we're equally good :D

I just took off in the lawlercopterb:chuckle
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited November 2010

You made a good point. :)

But... still... defense levels...

Also, a squad with both would be superior to a squad with two of one.... not that I really want to deal with either...
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Aesthetic value > damage and other **** :3
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    you need the pre-requisite rank 9 ring (3 medals of glory, and 32 general summers tokens)

for the weapon itself you need 5 medals of glory (easy with DQ points)
    and 83 general summers tokens, each of which cost 9999 mysterious chips.

well over 10 billion coins to acquire a rank 9 weapon, much more that warsoul

with the current prices on tokens and gold, you can get

8,000,000,000 coins for $10,000, placing the cost of a warsoul somewhere in the $5000-$6000 range. rank 9 is gonna be somewhere around $15,000 including the ring

well, things are lil different now b:laugh

Total is: $2861 for the Rank IX Ring
    Total is: $4657 for the Rank IX Weapon

and if you add $5215 to that, you have full rank IX set b:shocked
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    Connera - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited December 2010

And the warsoul bow has a debuff also. Its not spirit blackhole, but it can still be effective if used right. I suspect they are about equal to each other...

But I also wonder what the next expansion will bring?

1% crit = 1% more damage on average = 1 attack level.

With the money it takes to get flowing stardust, you could easily get 5 aps (a few times over) and reroll as strength hybrid. That will get you faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar more damage than any bow out there.
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

... and I honestly wasn't even trying.

Enrage has nothing on me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IIluslion - Archosaur
    IIluslion - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    wel for those interested, im being crazy enough to go for the warsoul.

will go slow, but i will get it. someday

atm:

i have the mold
    and about 2.88% of te mats b:laugh

wish me luck and godspeedb:laugh
    Archosaur = IIluslion

Ex-PWmy player

Wo3dy
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    wel for those interested, im being crazy enough to go for the warsoul.

will go slow, but i will get it. someday

atm:

i have the mold
    and about 2.88% of te mats b:laugh

wish me luck and godspeedb:laugh

Good luck , ull need it b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • eyehaveyou
    eyehaveyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    well, things are lil different now b:laugh

Total is: $2861 for the Rank IX Ring
    Total is: $4657 for the Rank IX Weapon

and if you add $5215 to that, you have full rank IX set b:shocked

dunno how u doing ur maths dude but something is fishy here.

rep 300000 = 108 $
    rank 9 ring (dunno how many but to get the medals just dq points)
    32 tokens
    32 x 9999 chips ~320k chips
    for 50$ u get 99375 chips
    so ring +300 k rep ~ $280

weapon for R IX
    (rep already paid)
    medals here again for dqpoints
    83 tokens ~ 830k chips ~ 9 x 50$ = 450$

so in total to get IX rank wep u need 730$ and not thousands of dollars