Most Deadly?

2»

Comments

• anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Not exactly sure how this calculation thingy works, but at 101, it seems 50K+ HP is possible for us barbs (AND having a +23 DEF lvl...just sick). Imagine the Arma of lvl 105....

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=108eb832a08d0ee3

And I LOL'd at the QQbird...I so have to buy my wife one now and name it that.

one of my chat buddies on lost city named there nix wtfpwn lmao
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Mahochan - Heavens Tear
    Mahochan - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Most deadly can be every class if it is played the right way...
    It doesn't help if you're a sin but can't play your class *sigh*

Besides that, I'd say Barbs bc of the massive HP

Clerics, selfheal... Played a Cleric once, with 20k HP unbuffed with pure INT :D No Barb or BM could stand a chance *giggle*

And I think Sins can be very nasty... This Stealth-Thing, demon-sparked from behind without noticing it before you're dead...
    MahoChan | Level 101 | Wizard | Demon Elder | Eisblume | Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit and big thanks to Nowitsawn <3
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Venomancers--
    As if it wasn't bad enough that the Veno is 105, imagine a 105 QQbird. Kiss your HP goodbye.

And yet people say phoenix is a lot easier the more high the lv . . b:surrender
    The vote even show it, phoenix is kfc at end game . . b:surrender
    I realize i haven't vote . . since it obvious . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Kataguruma - Harshlands
    Kataguruma - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I think both tideborn classes are dangerous.... But I don't know... I havn't experienced level 105 yet.... XD
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    psy, w/ full +12 thieir soulforce is over 55k menaing if they put soul of retation on, soemoen w/ 5k hp or less will probably 1 shot themselves, and anyone else, even if they styun lock the psy, if he has soul of veng on, they'll kill themsleves before they kill psy b:laughb:chuckle
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited November 2010
    You guys must have insane hacks if you're able to arma in tiger form.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sins or barbs

Sins because they can stealth, so nobody can see them. Next thing you know, you're stun locked and dead.

Barbs because they have a ridiculous amount of HP, especially with +12 everything.
    +12 geared barb with +12 deicides 5aps would be hell on anyone trying to go up against it.

this is a joke right?

because last i checked aside from ocoult ice (burns geni easy to geni out of) and some **** 3 second stun barbs lack control skills

so unless somone actually trys to tank them its kinda pointlessb:surrender
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Assassin of course lol

If i would spot a lvl 105 with full +12 (no matter class) i would most likely just press Holy Path and gtfo to safezone like everyone else. Any class beside assassin cant really be that deadly since you will see them on T and a little green dots coming towards you <.<

Endgame Barb for example would be a monster at 105 fighting 1v1, but its a mele class without ranged stuns. Majority of players would just run away before the barb even got into damage range - because they know they wouldn't stand a freaking chance.

Assassins how ever you cant see, you're suddenly stunned/sealed/occult iced and dead. You dont have a chance to prepare since you dont know when they're about to attack. They can even wait next to you in stealth and watch til you used a pvp-pot or a genie skill, so they know when everything is on cool-down and you cant defend yourself. Sins choose when the fight starts and they chose when it ends, making them way more deadly at 105 than any other class.
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Wow, that doesn't scream "I'm a completely biased Assassin." [/sarcasm]

The very scariest-- Barbs. Nothing is scarier than a barb with +12 full gear, 105, Sage HP buff...and a charm on top.

Psychics--
    Everybody knows that refining a Psychic at any level increases the Soulforce. Add that to the fact it increases from leveling, if it's a VIT build, it has CIT shards, an HP charm, and if their skills don't suck...if they hit you first, you're going to feel it.

Blademasters--
    Nothing says "I'm going to beat you senselessly with my fists" like a 5APs Demon 105 BM...with +12 Nirvana.

Venomancers--
    As if it wasn't bad enough that the Veno is 105, imagine a 105 QQbird. Kiss your HP goodbye.

Wizards--
    You thought they hit hard at 90...have you ever visited Harshlands and met Nurfed? Imagine that at 105. Oh, the devistation.....

Archers--
    I hope you have some kind of damage pot: those crits are going to hurt like h3ll.

Clerics--
    As if it wasn't bad enough they could heal themselves by IH spamming, but they'll also put a dent in your HP. For Magical classes, it's that mean ol' Plume Shot that gets us. For Physical classes, they get shot with metal things.

@ss-@ss-sins--
    Squishy little buggers. 5aps. Like BMs, but with stickpins...and not fists. You're lucky I can't see you! Assassins celebrate the easy sparks and invisibility. The rest of us quietly anticipate the coming of the Earthguard classes and wait for the day where people will be rolling Seekers to kill those bloody little things.

I can agree with all of this. Except I suggest you go find Tsungfai on HT. Dude is about lvl 101 or 102 idr which, but people have posted a video of how bad he hits. One which showed him hitting ofr 3xx,xxx as non-crits T_T!!
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited November 2010
    Not from me or related to pwi, just thought it was hilarious:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyHV1P9ahSc
  • TurdBurglar - Harshlands
    TurdBurglar - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    well sins are nice in pvp and all. they wear u down good and fast. b:victory i archers r more likly to 1 shot u. plus with range most ppl dont even see it coming b4 they see: You have been killed by TurdBurglar :D
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    'Most deadly'. Very nice post topic, makes one think a bit. We can all agree that any class all +12 is going to be deadly to us normal buggers, but who is actually most death-causing (deadly). Below I have some thoughts, sorted by class.

Barbarian.
    -deadly zone ~0-12meters
    -We can all agree that 50k hp arma will one shot just about everybody except other all 12+ people. This makes barbarians extremely deadly if you are within melee range. However, using armagedon is not guaranteed death . If you are aware of what arma looks like, the barb character kinda crouches, squeezes belly inward, golden light starts to emanate, and then annihilating energy. I have, on multiple occasions, absolute domained these, cuz I know what the signs are. Barb enters area, comes to the middle of the crowd, you see the animation starting > press absolute domain on genie. Barb has just lost 2 sparks and 50% (or 35%) or hp, and my little **** is still alive.
    -Barbs have a level 100 skill which freezes you from far away, but it has a very long cooldown, and the barb still has to get closer to kill you (unless beastial onslaught is enough to one shot you... and yeah, sage beastial onslaught won't miss).
    -Using genie skill 'expel' can make you immune to just about all of barbs attacks. Firestorm/Poison Fang won't be enough magic dmg to kill you while you are expelled, so you can often make a getaway.
    -Verdict: deadly close up, but not dangerous from far away (jump into air/holy path away) [don't try to outrun a barb on the ground or you are just asking for it, lol]. Also virtually impossible for almost any other class to kill solo, with the possible exception of a lucky crit from a wiz when hp is near 1/2, or from a 5aps sin.

Veno
    -deadly zone: 0-10m (fox); 0-27meters (human form)
    -Ranged stun
    -a heavy armor variety will be able to get in close and purge your buffs, and with a +12 weapon, anything they throw at you will hurt like hell.
    -Nix... not as effective as it was in the level 90s. Useless against barbs and high-hp bms.
    -Single-element magic attack; genie can make you immune if you see a veno start to channel an attack against you.
    -Verdict: deadly if they get first attack on you; demon veno has good surviveability with switch to fox form & 60% increased speed. Also demon ironwood scarab could **** over your physical defense leaving you, literally, defenseless. Basically, venos have a lot of random skill effects which, if they proc, will cause you trouble; +12 dmg on top of that is not good. That being said, not as deadly as some other classes I'll mention.

Archer
    -deadly zone: 0-30meters
    -very long range; range stun
    -expect lots of painful crits, delivered with both magic and physical dd
    -claws up close make them deadly up close as well
    -with archers, they are deadly in more scenarios that barb, since in a crowded area, they can hit you from far away with both physical and magical attacks (range = you don't notice them right away) A +12 boa will quickly kill anything caught within it.
    -caveat: all magic damage (well almost all) is metal. Thus, a genie immunity can be created via 'Heart of Steel'. However, you cannot prevent attacks from hitting you completely unless you use an apoth, or absolute domain. That is, if you use expel, archer will use metal attacks; if you use metal immunity skill, if the archer is smart, they'll use physical dd.
    -More deadly than barbarian or veno in more situations, though also squishier.

Cleric
    -a +12 heal is a whole freakin lot of heal. Us ordinary mortals trying to outhit a cleric healing him/herself are going to be in trouble when: enough heals have stacked, cleric sleeps, and then here comes a one-hit tempest. And trust you me, a +12 tempest will definitely one hit you
    -caveat: all significant damage from cleric is metal-only. Genie immunity is easily obtained using heart of steel. Also, clerics do not have the range of an archer, and they have no stuns (anti-sleep skills also available, unless the cleric in question has the lvl 100 skill seal of the gods... in which case a cleric uses that, sleeps you near the end of the seal of the gods (15s for that), and then does the 1 hit combo. But again, genie immunity is a problem; tempest channeling is very noticeable, so using absolute domain to avoid the damage and then holy pathing away is a good strategy.
    Verdict: better surviveability than archer or veno, but less deadly due to the genie measures that can be taken against them. Clerics and barbs similar in deadliness, though barb surviveability and spike damage output tops what a cleric can do.

Blademaster
    -deadly zone: 0-16meters
    -a truly well-rounded blademaster with multiple +10 or +12 weapons will be a very deadly opponent, given the number of stuns/debuffs available to them. Next to sins, bms capable of the most dps; stun + claw attack is a simple yet highly effective strategy for a bm.
    -multiple long-range melee attacks, and many many aoes means they can do great damage to one or many targets
    -caveat: bms have some magic damage available to them, yet not enough to kill effectively. Expel can be used to effectively keep oneself safe from many bms attacks, allowing you to jump & fly away, or holy path afterwards (assuming you have a really good genie). As well, a similar problem to that which barbs face: from 20+meter range, you are effectively safe.
    Verdict: more deadly than barb; less deadly than archer in situations where range is important, though more deadly up close than cleric, veno, or archer (a bm claws hit more than archer using claws; and bm have more phy def than an archer [archer using claws against bm using claws is at disadvantage])

Wizards
    -deadly zone 0-30meters
    -the one-hit master. Genie immunity is impossible, since one genie can't feasibly defend from 3 elemental damage (also wiz have some physical dd attacks) at once. With a combination of various temporary magical-attack increase buffs, very strong magic debuffs, and very-hard-hitting 2 spark skills, wiz can & do one shot every other class, including barbs, given the right conditions. Absolute can protect from a 1-shot attack...if you are lucky enough to see the wiz begin the attack. Only an assassin can survive a one hit (yes, I had to bring that up) but assuming assassin isn't buffed, which actually happens quite a bit, nobody is safe from wiz
    -essential sutra: maybe you got lucky & didn't die from the first attack: enter sleeps, seals and stuns (seal being the most important, since bms/barb/sins all have stun-resist skills,b ut nothing against seals). Actually, forget sutra; most wiz who can challenge me in a fight use channeling apoths; save the chi for something like mountain's seize. If the skill itself doesn't one-shot you, the next couple delivered with lightning-fast channeling will do the trick
    -caveat? Not many. Nobody is safely from a wiz; against other arcanes, wiz have blade tempest (btw, in tests, blade tempest hits a light-armor assassin with high phy def than magic def, harder than BIDS does)
    Verdict: More deadly than barb, veno, and cleric; as deadly or more deadly than archer in many cases, due to the one-shot factor

Psychics:
    -deadly zone 0-28.5meters
    -somebody mentioned soulforce. A psychic all +12 will have an enormous soul force, and if they cast that funny spell on you, any skill you do will cause you to take freakin huge damage. The only way to survive is purify, if cleric, or triple spark, if anybody else. Or use absolute domain > speed apoth > run until spell wears off
    -thats just one of the things a psy can do. If you don't have stun resist of some sort, you'll be in major trouble. Every time you hit the psy, or psy hits you, expect to have many sleeps & stuns popping up
    -psy have water and earth damage; genie immunity for a short time is possible but not highly feasible. Psy hit faster than wiz but less hard; however, due to a skill that increases charm cooldown time, they get longer to dps away on you with magic attacks
    -physical attacks of some sort too I think, bleed spells, makes psy deadly against other arcanes
    -with black voodoo, they can also hit significantly harder, though still not as hard as wiz
    (wiz better dph; psy better dps, usually)
    Verdict: I haven't had enough experience dealing with psy to make a proper verdict. More deadly than melee from far away (+12meters, mostly). If stun times really were 15 seconds, a psy will be very deadly indeed. Probably more deadly than veno and cleric, with comparable deadliness to archer, and slightly less deadly than wiz. Even if a wiz gets stunned attacking a psy, it wouldn't matter if the psy ended up 1-hit. Just sayin.

Assassin
    -deadly range; deadliest in melee; with bow 20 meters; with teleport, possibly 35meter (demon) deadly range
    -stealth. All other classes have this caveat: you *can* see them coming (not to say you will, but its a possibility). With a barb or wiz channeling something, you at least have a second or two to react; this is not possible with a sin. And I obviously don't have +12 daggers, but I'm gonna bet a deep chill, double spark headhunt (2 spark stun) is going to one hit most normal people.
    -many stuns, sleeps, seals, and related debuffs. Teleport to keep up with a wizzie who is also teleporting
    -Hands down highest dps in game. +attack level sins have been known to kill barbs who invoked
    -caveat: all of a sins damage is physical. That means *if* you don't get one shot, then you have a chance to escape using genie skill 'expel'.
    -range: if sin is not in stealth, they cannot damage you effectively outside of melee, but they can teleport right to you at any time, thus extending a sins deadly range to 30m (35 if demon).
    Verdict: Sins are more deadly than any other class in more situations, using dps to quickly kill you from stealth before you can react.

Deadly scale, starting from least deadly to most deadly.

Venos (least)
    Clerics
    Archer/Barb/Bms/Psychic (can't decide how to order these)
    Wiz
    Assassin (most)

Disclaimer: This is all my opinion :)

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hmm, another thing to consider is how deadly +12 people are when going up against other +12 people. With all +12, one shots are less likely, so dpsing becomes more of an important factor. For arcanes, this means -channeling, and for melee, -interval. Basically the contest becomes, can an arcane kill the melee before the melee gets close? And I'd bet it'd come down mostly to player skill.

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Psychics:
    -deadly zone 0-28.5meters
    -somebody mentioned soulforce. A psychic all +12 will have an enormous soul force, and if they cast that funny spell on you, any skill you do will cause you to take freakin huge damage. The only way to survive is purify, if cleric, or triple spark, if anybody else. Or use absolute domain > speed apoth > run until spell wears off
    -thats just one of the things a psy can do. If you don't have stun resist of some sort, you'll be in major trouble. Every time you hit the psy, or psy hits you, expect to have many sleeps & stuns popping up
    -psy have water and earth damage; genie immunity for a short time is possible but not highly feasible. Psy hit faster than wiz but less hard; however, due to a skill that increases charm cooldown time, they get longer to dps away on you with magic attacks
    -physical attacks of some sort too I think, bleed spells, makes psy deadly against other arcanes
    -with black voodoo, they can also hit significantly harder, though still not as hard as wiz
    (wiz better dph; psy better dps, usually)
    Verdict: I haven't had enough experience dealing with psy to make a proper verdict. More deadly than melee from far away (+12meters, mostly). If stun times really were 15 seconds, a psy will be very deadly indeed. Probably more deadly than veno and cleric, with comparable deadliness to archer, and slightly less deadly than wiz. Even if a wiz gets stunned attacking a psy, it wouldn't matter if the psy ended up 1-hit. Just sayin.Azzazin

Seems like it, because if you had you'd know that Soulburn cannot be purified, not by Purify nor 3-spark.

And also, I don't think a wiz could 1-shot a full +12 Psychic using WV, but could easily 1-shot him/herself on SoV and SoR combo. Since those are not affected by attack-lvl and only Soulforce, and physical defense.
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Seems like it, because if you had you'd know that Soulburn cannot be purified, not by Purify nor 3-spark.

And also, I don't think a wiz could 1-shot a full +12 Psychic using WV, but could easily 1-shot him/herself on SoV and SoR combo. Since those are not affected by attack-lvl and only Soulforce, and physical defense.

Yeah, but how much hp and p def would a +12 wiz have with stone barrier? x.x

Also, idk about you, but I don't hit psys if they have white voodoo on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SovereignVis - Sanctuary
    SovereignVis - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    The new race is called the Earthguard, The 2 new classes are the Seeker and Mystic. b:lipcurl
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yeah, but how much hp and p def would a +12 wiz have with stone barrier? x.x

Also, idk about you, but I don't hit psys if they have white voodoo on.

Roughly the same hp and defense as a Psy with +12 and 15 seconds of Demon Bell, considered both have the same gear?

Hmm, good to know. *Turns on WV and **** ElderSig's charm*
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    omg someone voted for veno. someone call for help I'm having a heart attack b:shocked
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ^

k nevermind Arma taking only 0.4s to channel. If you see the golden light you're too late brah.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ^

k nevermind Arma taking only 0.4s to channel. If you see the golden light you're too late brah.

when i used to play my archer i could easily avoid arma by triple sparking easy as well, then you'd see a dead barb of course. b:chuckle

but now my sin can kill barbs through arma/ invoke b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    but now my sin can kill barbs through arma/ invoke b:laugh

OP class is OP b:surrender

at least you admit that though b:thanks
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Stun lockers > everyone else. Stun locking is OP.

Spark burst is OP (I have spark I, know what I am talking about) :D

Venoes > Everyone else... They do purge OP spark and have their pet making 5.0 chars void. + they always have better APS than every other class combined with pet.

Venoes are boring to play.

Also LVL105, does not mean anything. Pointless to cap (First person capped in a long time) in another game I used to play. 100+ people were capped to max lvl (idk if it is still 105). XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Gorwulf - Sanctuary
    Gorwulf - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Not exactly sure how this calculation thingy works, but at 101, it seems 50K+ HP is possible for us barbs (AND having a +23 DEF lvl...just sick). Imagine the Arma of lvl 105....

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=108eb832a08d0ee3

And I LOL'd at the QQbird...I so have to buy my wife one now and name it that.

modified your build here http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=886b19df3e64d0f8
    and agree with this
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ...Why the HELL would anyone vote for the new classes?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Was wondering the same thing b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010

. . They assuming the power level too fast b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    GM summons Harpy Wraith.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited November 2010

caqsue they are better psychics than you

</lame psychic joke>
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Damn i want to vote for EG too! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle