Brashness ftw?

zuxxeshb
zuxxeshb Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Well its looks like that some ppl donno how 2 act on mmo games. People that just act brash n foolish also leaders that don take care of those. This makes things on pwi kinda wasted n lost.
Well the guy im talkin bout it -removed-
As most of u knows oht3 is a good grindspot. But ppl that just come there and don tell any n just act foolish on ks are only makes things unrespectet and harder than its allready is.
Most guys grind there like for 1hour enter oht3 and ask how long it would take to not waste a good game time.
What i want 2 try is that maybe leaders in the fac try 2 teach those guys how 2 act the right way. Otherway don start to wonder when ppl talk bad stuff about those or try 2 destroy fac
Post edited by zuxxeshb on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Q__Q MOAR BRAH

low
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • cheapazz
    cheapazz Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    less QQ moar

<===

damn i cant do it anymore b:cryb:surrender
  • zuxxeshb
    edited November 2010
    b:laugh ya awesome lets go for more brashness makes the game way more better ^^
    omg its nothing bout to QQ on its just foolish to play that way..but lil tip for ya ...why don play gameboy ha? there u can be pro as u want 2 b:bye
  • cheapazz
    cheapazz Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    so u r going to play game boy now?

kk good luck and have fun ^^
  • zuxxeshb
    edited November 2010
    b:chuckle nono i know how 2 play mmos ina "good n unfoolish" way b:victory
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    MMOs are pretty cut throat to be honest.

No one cares about "turns" or w/e, it's about survival of the fittest.

You think that's bad, just wait till you try out city of abominations.

Hell wait till you try out dragon temple, you'll go to a spot of chests, go through all the work to clear out all the mobs there. And then when you try to dig the chests you've gone through all the work of clearing, someone will show up and kill you and take all the chests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Player shaming is not allowed on the PWI forums.
    Shelly/Grim/Fuzzy/whatever else mods there are, close this thread.

And Kyleran is a nice person, geez.
    A little hate there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • zuxxeshb
    edited November 2010
    I know that ;D Its not my 1st mmo i play. Most guys now how 2 act right. Its motly up 2 u wich way u wanna play or not. But most get that point.
    And there is nothing like u say "hate" i just try 2 make things easyer.... talk b4 u go on and ks others. Use ure fingers to ask how long it woud take and no try 2 set other down of try ks others...but well looks like not able to make this points clear so ya would be the best 2 close it

they are players and true playaz.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Player shaming is not allowed on the PWI forums.
    Shelly/Grim/Fuzzy/whatever else mods there are, close this thread.

And Kyleran is a nice person, geez.
    A little hate there?

Thanks bunches, lol. b:mischievous

And as there seems to be no point in allowing this thread to devolve any further...

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.