Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• berbes
    berbes Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    Sherilys - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    LoMA kinda sucks and FW won't be in OB before March, so I hope they bring the PW expansion soon enough b:thanks
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    New skills screenshots that look stunning! Not sure if this was posted before though.

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101124/10021290563466976.jpg

I wonder if these TB wings are part of the skill or not... or they just used recycled textures and animation as always. b:shocked

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101124/10021290563468819.jpg
  • _Arrovv_ - Raging Tide
    _Arrovv_ - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    New skills screenshots that look stunning! Not sure if this was posted before though.

I wonder if these TB wings are part of the skill or not... or they just used recycled textures and animation as always. b:shocked

was the second picture of a psy? i know the wings are from the 40 crate but the girl had a wand and was casting a wierd spell
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Neither of those show wings, or so I believe. Just skill-prettiness. *drool*

And rofl - 8/12 = 8th of December (12th month of the year), lol~ Not August 2012...
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Does china use a different calendar year than the west? I know Japan uses their own year... It would explain why they associate 2012 more with "armageddon" than some release date.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010

And rofl - 8/12 = 8th of December (12th month of the year), lol~ Not August 2012...

Look at the skill: http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101124/10021290563468819.jpg
    Now look at the wings: http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/mount/tideborn08.jpg

See the similarity? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Maybe they got lazy and Earthguards will have the same wings than TBs b:shutup
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    As pretty as the skills are, I was looking at those new mobs. The bandit guy and that huge blue thingy in the 2nd pic are interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I am bored from bothering the recent recycling style in mmo.
    I just wait and see is it fun or not . . b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    As pretty as the skills are, I was looking at those new mobs. The bandit guy and that huge blue thingy in the 2nd pic are interesting.

except the mob looks totally out of place (or will) with the old PWI b:chuckle
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Maybe they got lazy and Earthguards will have the same wings than TBs b:shutup

Implying they weren't lazy to start with.
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Faction Enemy/Allies will be able to be set.

From trying to understand the translation , it appears every 30 days you can decide who is the Factions 'Friend or Foe'. You can then set PK 'Alliance Protection'

Removing before the 30 days, appears to cost coin and/or gold?

When the 'Alliance' raid other Factions Bases, the 'loot' is shared?

Anyways, read and make of it what you will. b:pleased

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20101125/57183.shtml&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhgS5IpsAcE2jKd5vMtr6xnGLsGoKQ
    "Perfect World 2012" gang play fully upgraded, gang diplomacy, self-built base for gangs, gang warfare, looting resources, interactive play about hot open. In "Perfect World 2012", each gang will have its own external social, according to their position of gangs and other gangs or hostile alliance. Now, take you first to feel the "Perfect World 2012," brought a new gang diplomatic change.

Changes lead to a new gang of Foreign

In "Perfect World 2012", the gang has been limited to a small group within, the new gangs diplomatic games are played so that players can freely develop their own gang Alliance. By invitation of the other gang alliances, agreements between a gang alliance is in line with the principles of friendship and mutual assistance, to help the Friends of peace and common development.If you experience very strong opponents of war, after the alliance will be able to summon more people to gang fight, and together beat the opposition, the collective sharing of the fruits of victory.

Great cause together and seek common

As the saying goes: strength in numbers, gangs are strong players in the game background and backing are the perfect warriors gang community of interests, the establishment can make more brothers to join gangs, and gang gang Foreign enable players to set up alliances Wang Ju great cause conspiracy of like-minded friends. Players in the gang management interface click to enter foreign diplomatic gang management interface, select main fact "to establish diplomatic", you can view all of the server gangs, gang Bangzhu can select the appropriate application or declared hostile alliance.

Alliance? Hostile? You call the shots gang diplomacy

Form alliances with other gangs, the alliance gang gang name will appear as blue, when the PK can check the "alliance protection" to avoid accidental injury to other players gang alliance. Once hostilities with other gangs to form, the other gang gang name will appear in red, allowing the player to distinguish more clearly the enemy. Gang of diplomatic relations, since the establishment of diplomatic relations 30 days from the date of expiration will automatically be lifted, gang resumed between the neutral state, this time will require players to re-apply for alliance or hostility.

Easy control of foreign relations

Foreign management interface in the gang, Bangzhu can always manage diplomatic relations with other gangs, or a hostile alliance can apply for main fact, you can also apply for the removal or lifting of the hostile alliance. Selected for the discharge of diplomatic relations, if the other party agreed to lift the gang, then the termination of diplomatic relations between the two sides, if you do not agree, you can only wait until the termination of diplomatic relations to the validity of their own. Select forced to lift diplomatic relations, will immediately lift the diplomatic relations with each other, but the lifting of diplomatic relations between the force to pay a certain price, pay a perfect coin.

Deal with foreign relations

With the "Perfect World 2012" in the development and growth of gangs, gang bound numerous and strength have mushroomed. Gang diplomatic system will bring a more perfect world a complicated love and hatred, is thriving gangs rule the roost?Optimism is the perfect gang Union? The gang is about to update the base for people to try it. Believes that "Perfect World 2012" will give us more fun and surprises, more so stay tuned!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Faction Enemy/Allies will be able to be set.

From trying to understand the translation , it appears every 30 days you can decide who is the Factions 'Friend or Foe'. You can then set PK 'Alliance Protection'

When the 'Alliance' raid other Factions Bases, the 'loot' is shared?

Anyways, read and make of it what you will. b:pleased

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20101125/57183.shtml&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhgS5IpsAcE2jKd5vMtr6xnGLsGoKQ
    Your good at getting info you should like make a thread with all the earthguard info, like the orginall tb info expsion thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Meeeowwwwww - Raging Tide
    Meeeowwwwww - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Cant wait <3 I love more classes, I feel more ... special! :D b:chuckle
    The Magic Banana, yes, it is magical, yes, it can do magical things, it is ... the ... Magic Banana!!

Kittens<3You b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:flower
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Eventually a real alliance system, about time. b:chuckle

Now politics can start on PWI b:laugh
  • towermaster1
    towermaster1 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Friendly or enemy status is automatically reset by system every 30 days after it came into effect.

If both side mutually agree to terminate a friendship pact before that, then there is no cost involved.

If only one side wants to break a friendly pact (perhaps to turn against former allies) then a penalty must be paid in gold.
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Friendly or enemy status is automatically reset by system every 30 days after it came into effect.

If both side mutually agree to terminate a friendship pact before that, then there is no cost involved.

If only one side wants to break a friendly pact (perhaps to turn against former allies) then a penalty must be paid in gold.

I wonder if those alliance changes will appear in the red system message (that-everyone-hate) b:shockedb:chuckle
  • Shneibel - Harshlands
    Shneibel - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2010

guess you dont read the op post very clearly :o, the patch come out at 8/12 but even if it go live, the chinese version will get it and international will get it at some month in 2011
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    it looks like they're opening 2012 before relase date? O.o

source
    Today, Perfect World, announced that "Perfect World 2012" experience service will be held December 1 players officially open. The first player into the experience of service, we can make their own reasonable opinions and suggestions, we will further improve the proposal according to the player, "Perfect World 2012." Into the experience of service, players will cross the future, to experience the "Perfect World 2012," the new play!
    "Perfect World 2012" experience suits, we will present a new career, new scenes, new fashion, new gang of play, a new production skills, and other content! Brilliant play, waiting for the players to experience! "Perfect World 2012" experience serving as a test server does not delete files, we will permanently keep the player information. Open login account service experience, players are welcome to take part in testing. Where test Perfect World accounts are eligible for account recharge and consumption patterns are consistent with other game servers.

[.... bla bla bla ....]

November 26, we will be open to experience service related content to download, please make the appropriate players to prepare, together waiting for "Perfect World 2012!

And download in PW-CN will be open tomorrow.

Any better translation/interpretation?
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Maybe some sort of test server ?

Thanks for the sweet info btw
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Iirc it's what they did with the TB release, they had a mini beta so to speak before it was officially rolled out.
    Looks like they are doing the same. Which bodes well for it coming to us sooner rather than later
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XChemical - Heavens Tear
    XChemical - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    When is the expansion coming out i'm bore of waiting for forsaken world to come out.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    guess you dont read the op post very clearly :o, the patch come out at 8/12 but even if it go live, the chinese version will get it and international will get it at some month in 2011

I was actually talking about a post just before mine, where someone was saying they were hoping it wasn't coming out as late as August. Go read the posts before mine before you try to say I didn't read, please. =)

Ooh, alliances with other factions...REAL alliances; sounds fun.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm a bit confused,really confused actually. Will PWI be getting the expansion at the same time as PW CN?
    Or are we getting the expansion at a date yet to be seenb:surrender

Recent posts point to a later date then the 8th? b:cry
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'm a bit confused,really confused actually. Will PWI be getting the expansion at the same time as PW CN?
    Or are we getting the expansion at a date yet to be seenb:surrender

Recent posts point to a later date then the 8th? b:cry

PW-CN = Dec. 8
    PWI = Unknown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    PW-CN = Dec. 8
    PWI = Unknown.

Alright thanks, thought that both were coming out on December 8th b:shedtear
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Let's just hope that earthguards aren't as hard to figure out how beat unlike the tideborns were. Took me months to finally kill sins with archer. But took me about a week with BM.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • DeadSound - Lost City
    DeadSound - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I Hope the dont just make up a new weapon for mystics.
    Besides judging from the screen shot it appears that mystic rank 9 weap is a wand.
    If that's the case then there is finally a rank for all the magic weapons. :D

MG-Sword
    WF-Pataka
    EP-Glaive
    Mystic-Wand
    b:pleased
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited November 2010
    According to candy20 at pw-my forums (probably not allowed to link there, so look for yourself), mystics can control 2 pets at once and can heal veno pets too.
This discussion has been closed.