Unoffical Offical Guide to Genesis

13»

Comments

• GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I really hope that the OLD CLASSES get some revamp in graphics...

id really love to see even just a MEDITATION revamp, cuz i feel like we've been left behind in the evolution of the game

b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    people still meditate after lvl 75?
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    bump...b:chuckle

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    those pictures are rlly nice i cant w8 to make 1 of each of those and add them to my collectionb:avoid
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Perfect World 2012 "in the context of rebirth in the last day for the players to bring a whole new career, new underground world, a comprehensive upgrade of the gang professional, personalized gaming experience, and many other new content has been the concern of millions of players. Today, the "Perfect World 2012" first real video game released, so all players to see the game in Seattle.
    Domestic enjoy 3D video real masterpiece pilot

In the video, we will see a perfect 2012 calendar That earth-shattering disaster. ** The aftermath of the disaster going on in the perfect number of months, Sky mutation, the earth was moving, the spirit from earthly tribe boarded the perfect stage of history. Spirit has a third eye after a disaster foreseen family the perfect new world for all creatures born to bring the hope of finding five races together embark on a journey to an unknown fate, re-mind the perfect home.

The valley is full of vitality

Eye in the sky mysterious totem

In the video, we will see the "Perfect World 2012" game real screen. Chase camera, giant trees towering trees, engraved with the third eye of the mysterious totems, the vegetation lush valleys, the scenery beautiful scenery, the magnificent city of magnificent consonance greeted one by one, magical new perfect world. Seen the video, I am sure you want to get into the game and enjoy looking good.

Consonance magnificent city

Beautiful scenery of the humanities

The ultimate sword master sword can summon spirits and spiritual charm of those contracts will also appear in the video. Ling family gorgeous costumes, shocked the professional skills of the two effects to the left a deep impression on us, I believe that players must wait to experience the two main jobs of the new combat experience it!

Jian-Ling dazzling skills

Department of hidden spiritual power of charm skills of wood

December 8, "Perfect World 2012" will be formally launched, massive games are played simultaneously updated, the game lets you feel the extraordinary journey, let us look forward to it!
    "Perfect World 2012" presents exciting new content
    New Creation of play, to experience a unique journey of creation
    The new Genesis games are played into the open main story, players can not only personal interpretation of the epic game background, but also the freedom to make history, to fully experience the open creation journey.
    The rise of different Air Lost City, a whole new world waiting for you to explore
    Perfect scene by adding a new map of the wider world waiting for players to adventure. Consonance and intricate city where they stand, the most natural architectural style, the details of the most ingenious designs for gamers, such as showing an "Avatar" world-like dream world. Ling family Xinshoucun, consonance and spiritual family of the city area in which to upgrade.
    The rise of super spiritual group, unveiled two new professional
    Insight into the future with the third eye of spiritual family, the rise in the disaster, led the continent to meet the perfect a perfect new world. Two new family of professional spirit and charm Jian-Ling Ling has a magic power to control nature. Jian-Ling master sword is the backbone of the battlefield; charm mischievous spirits playing a trick, its unique way of fighting the mainland will be the perfect existence of a surprise move. Two new jobs, more innovation play, waiting for everyone to dig.
    Gang system upgrade, set off World War, the scramble for resources
    Gang base was officially opened, players are free to the construction gang base. The new play will start a gang base in the construction boom, gang gang member base is not only able to provide a variety of new features, but also between gangs base to launch the battle for resources and plunder the resources of rival gangs to fight the war by .
    Novice Experience Improvement, accompanied by about intelligent Raiders
    Novice to experience an overall improvement, the perfect Encyclopedia, smart game walkthrough and other intimate settings, in all respects to help you; novice welfare programs, hundreds of the updates task library, so upgrade more quickly, he learned to master is no longer a dream. System settings more intimate, more human improvement, and convenient to enjoy your game and have fun!

links to all the photos:

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101124/10021290563468819.jpg

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101124/10021290563466976.jpg

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101124/10021290563463848.jpg

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101124/10021290563462783.jpg

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101124/10021290563461387.jpg

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101124/10021290563460264.jpg

On this site there is a video of new Earthseeker base

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1667573&extra=page%3D1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Time and time again PWE mention new guild area and special guild based quest, and gaining special buff/aura for guild members, this can be gained/lost during TW. b:thanks Can't wait for it
  • ClericMD - Lost City
    ClericMD - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ok so now clerics and venos will be useless....first they make useless barb with the 5 aps and all stuff, now clerics and maybe venos.... They are killing all old races of pw one by one with each new expansion!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    "Perfect World 2012" gang play fully upgraded, gang diplomacy, self-built base for gangs, gang warfare, looting resources, interactive play about hot open. In "Perfect World 2012", each gang will have its own external social, according to their position of gangs and other gangs or hostile alliance. Now, take you first to feel the "Perfect World 2012," brought a new gang diplomatic change.

Changes lead to a new gang of Foreign

In "Perfect World 2012", the gang has been limited to a small group within, the new gangs diplomatic games are played so that players can freely develop their own gang Alliance. By invitation of the other gang alliances, agreements between a gang alliance is in line with the principles of friendship and mutual assistance, to help the Friends of peace and common development. If you experience very strong opponents of war, after the alliance will be able to summon more people to gang fight, and together beat the opposition, the collective sharing of the fruits of victory.

Click the button to enter foreign diplomatic management interface

Great cause together and seek common

As the saying goes: strength in numbers, gangs are strong players in the game background and backing are the perfect warriors gang community of interests, the establishment can make more brothers to join gangs, and gang gang Foreign enable players to set up alliances Wang Ju great cause conspiracy of like-minded friends. Players in the gang management interface click to enter foreign diplomatic gang management interface, select main fact "to establish diplomatic", you can view all of the server gangs, gang Bangzhu can select the appropriate application or declared hostile alliance.

Foreign management interface

Alliance? Hostile? You call the shots gang diplomacy

Form alliances with other gangs, the alliance gang gang name will appear as blue, when the PK can check the "alliance protection" to avoid accidental injury to other players gang alliance. Once hostilities with other gangs to form, the other gang gang name will appear in red, allowing the player to distinguish more clearly the enemy. Gang of diplomatic relations, since the establishment of diplomatic relations 30 days from the date of expiration will automatically be lifted, gang resumed between the neutral state, this time will require players to re-apply for alliance or hostility.

Click to display the server to establish diplomatic all the gang

Easy control of foreign relations

Foreign management interface in the gang, Bangzhu can always manage diplomatic relations with other gangs, or a hostile alliance can apply for main fact, you can also apply for the removal or lifting of the hostile alliance. Selected for the discharge of diplomatic relations, if the other party agreed to lift the gang, then the termination of diplomatic relations between the two sides, if you do not agree, you can only wait until the termination of diplomatic relations to the validity of their own. Select forced to lift diplomatic relations, will immediately lift the diplomatic relations with each other, but the lifting of diplomatic relations between the force to pay a certain price, pay a perfect coin.

Deal with foreign relations

With the "Perfect World 2012" in the development and growth of gangs, gang bound numerous and strength have mushroomed. Gang diplomatic system will bring a more perfect world a complicated love and hatred, is thriving gangs rule the roost? Optimism is the perfect gang Union? The gang is about to update the base for people to try it. Believes that "Perfect World 2012" will give us more fun and surprises, more so stay tuned!

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101125/10021290655090842.jpg

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101125/10021290655090055.jpg

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101125/10021290655089573.jpg

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101125/10021290655089117.jpg
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    b:chuckle what that means is u can formally making aliance in guild and gang attack some1
    b:thanks
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    All i read here is too many "new" words and not enough "fix" words.

Good job PWE, as always.
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    All i read here is too many "new" words and not enough "fix" words.

Good job PWE, as always.

The Expansion comes from PW Beijing to us.
    Not from PWE to Beijing.

Basically u cant blame PWE for anything.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.