Um WTH? GM or ANYONE PLZ HELP :/

Options
AntiRainHerb - Archosaur
AntiRainHerb - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Support Desk
ok i was using hyperEXP and it was laggy so i kept pausing till i had a good ping and i ran outa pauses now i cant activate HyperEXP and i still have 13 min left of 12X and im stuck on buff. wth is going to happen after that. do i havta just wait it out till buffs over then it will auto activate the rest of my hyperEXP time or am i just screwed and i have no time left on hyperEXP becouse it says cant activate anymore time plz try again tomarrow.... b:angry PLZ HELP
Post edited by AntiRainHerb - Archosaur on

Comments

• Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    10 activations per day, it says that pretty clearly.

If you want to use them again, you'll have to wait until the "reset", which is at 5PM Server time, just relog and you'll have your 10 activations again.
  • AntiRainHerb - Archosaur
    edited November 2010
    Options
    10 activations per day, it says that pretty clearly.

If you want to use them again, you'll have to wait until the "reset", which is at 5PM Server time, just relog and you'll have your 10 activations again.

so i cant reactivate my 12 min im guessing.... cuz im stuck in buff. and buff is going to be over before tomarrow then it goes into exhaustion :/
    edited November 2010
    Options
    so i cant reactivate my 12 min im guessing.... cuz im stuck in buff. and buff is going to be over before tomarrow then it goes into exhaustion :/

AND if thats they case they should make it more user friendly and rather then just keeping them stuck in buff take away the pause so people dont have the same issue as me... cuz all its doing is ripping me off from like a quarter of my session.... which doesnt seem fair what so every.. rather then letting them pause that last time they should make is so u cant pause so atleast ur hyper EXP runs out and gets its use... thats stupid if what u say is true it does not make sence to me what so ever.. thats like waist 200k right there....
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    AND if thats they case they should make it more user friendly and rather then just keeping them stuck in buff take away the pause so people dont have the same issue as me... cuz all its doing is ripping me off from like a quarter of my session.... which doesnt seem fair what so every.. rather then letting them pause that last time they should make is so u cant pause so atleast ur hyper EXP runs out and gets its use... thats stupid if what u say is true it does not make sence to me what so ever.. thats like waist 200k right there....

They capped the activations to 10 uses per day due to people abusing hyper stones to p.lvl in certain instances, Frostcovered City in particular. Also you can still use the remaining of your time after the buffer time runs out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    They capped the activations to 10 uses per day due to people abusing hyper stones to p.lvl in certain instances, Frostcovered City in particular. Also you can still use the remaining of your time after the buffer time runs out.

thank u thats all i was wondering.. i wasnt asking for somone to make me out as being stupid but i guess thats what i got lol... so when the buff stops it will automaticly go back to my remaining hyperEXP time?

P.s. you wernt the one making me look stupid :)
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    thank u thats all i was wondering.. i wasnt asking for somone to make me out as being stupid but i guess thats what i got lol... so when the buff stops it will automaticly go back to my remaining hyperEXP time?

P.s. you wernt the one making me look stupid :)

You have 10 activations per day, therefore you have to wait 24 hours to reset them, the 24 hour period starts with your first activation.

e.g.: If your first activation was at 4:00 pm, it will reset at 4:00 pm the next day.

Here's a guide on hyper EXP stones if you run into more questions with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If you activate while exhaustion is in effect, the hyper time will overwrite the exhaustion time, so don't worry about that. You'll be able to use your hypers like normal whenever the activations reset, the only difference is that when they AREN'T activated your exp will be reduced until exhaustion is over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If you activate while exhaustion is in effect, the hyper time will overwrite the exhaustion time, so don't worry about that. You'll be able to use your hypers like normal whenever the activations reset, the only difference is that when they AREN'T activated your exp will be reduced until exhaustion is over.

what if i dont use it till exhaust is over? will my buff still just be at 0 and my exhaustion will be at 0 but my hyperEXP will stay at its regualer ammount?
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    what if i dont use it till exhaust is over? will my buff still just be at 0 and my exhaustion will be at 0 but my hyperEXP will stay at its regualer ammount?

Yep. Your hyper time will remain the same regardless of your buffer/exhaustion, until you activate it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Yep. Your hyper time will remain the same regardless of your buffer/exhaustion, until you activate it.

it was stupid of me to pause it the last time thow :/ i coulda lvled 1 last time but now i needa wait till tomarrow. and if i dont pause it at all does that mean i can use up to like 50 stones in 1 day?
  • ZeroMagus - Dreamweaver
    ZeroMagus - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    No, its still only 10 activations per 24 hrs

you can add more stone time with more stones as the guides describe, but you are always bound by the 10 activations per 24 hr

it does seem silly that they would cap them cause of power leveling with stones, cause you are still buying them.

Economically though, its better for them & us cause it takes longer for players to reach end-game & keeps ppl playing & paying for longer.

Maybe in the future there will be a new version of hyper stone thats more expensive, with a much higher or limitless activation cap.

hint hint PWI b:chuckle
  • Meeeowwwwww - Raging Tide
    Meeeowwwwww - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Umm I think someone does not like reading :D Its very user friendly o.o;'
    The Magic Banana, yes, it is magical, yes, it can do magical things, it is ... the ... Magic Banana!!

Kittens<3You b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:flower