Unbind Items

Ryjian - Sanctuary
Ryjian - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
edited November 2010 in Suggestion Box
GM's and MOD's, can you put word up to the developers to make an item to UNBIND items without destroying it. Im sure you'll make alot of money off it like the packs.....But im also sure you probably won't put the word up.
Post edited by Ryjian - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    GM's and MOD's, can you put word up to the developers to make an item to UNBIND items without destroying it. Im sure you'll make alot of money off it like the packs.....But im also sure you probably won't put the word up.

they would loose money in the long run..
    unbinded items --> more items on market --> less cash for chipping gold mats
  • NiaJade - Harshlands
    NiaJade - Harshlands Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I'd love to see this too...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HeavenScent - Dreamweaver
    HeavenScent - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It would be simple enough and they could make money by creating a unbinding stone..... this would keep us all happy and they still make cash from us b:beg a very simple solution b:surrender
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Moved to the suggestion box.
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    *barf*

this is becoming one of those re - occurring threads made by people that can't search for the same thread on the same page....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    GM's and MOD's, can you put word up to the developers to make an item to UNBIND items without destroying it

Already been suggested many times before. Devs don't care anymore.
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • Fizy - Sanctuary
    Fizy - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It sounds good in the long run but im not so sure.. items are bound for a reason, no? & what happens when a hacker comes along, takes over your account... perfect world takes ages to give you your account back, the hacker unbinds the items and makes a killing off your stuff.... BAD IDEA! glad pwi doesnt care about this one.
  • Seamen - Dreamweaver
    Seamen - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Already been suggested many times before. Devs don't care anymore.

i dont believe they care about any suggestion.. my suggestion was *CHA CHING!!*
    and I be they wont put it in PWI even though it is a real suggestion that actually makes sense.. not these crappy suggestions that 14 yr old little boys make up.