Congrats Kitamura on reaching level 105!

Comments

• volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited November 2010
    gratz on 105 :D

finally ppl get to see u can reach somethin without charging zen.

:3

Yeah sure if you had multiple computers.
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    volst wrote: »
    Yeah sure if you had multiple computers.

and a real life that is coincident with gaming life

sincerely, this thread made me sad for kita, not happy at all.

the world is dying
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited November 2010

the world is dying

It's been dying, where have you been?

/inb4savetheearthpeople
  • Kataguruma - Harshlands
    Kataguruma - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    http://i55.tinypic.com/o5u7ir.jpg

b:victory

Not even PvE carebears could beat him @ PvE.

b:bye

Its not a girl?
    Grats
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Time to make FF mobs [?] ones like in VoS .. So people cant run past them all b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lainnie - Raging Tide
    Lainnie - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Congrats on 105 Kitamura, looks like you did a nice achievement there but whats next to do now that you hit the max level b:chuckle?
  • Kak/shI - Lost City13
    Kak/shI - Lost City13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ok explain another thing how can you open frost by yourself and I know Kit has more then one account so does that mean he has a lot of money to have more then 1 pc or he multiclient?
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ok explain another thing how can you open frost by yourself and I know Kit has more then one account so does that mean he has a lot of money to have more then 1 pc or he multiclient?

frost can be opened if u are in a squad (the squad doesnt have to be in frost like tt/nirv).
    seriously, if nobody in your faction cannot squad you for 8sec (i timed it) then change faction...
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    gratz on 105 :D

finally ppl get to see u can reach somethin without charging zen.

:3

You still don't understand do you? For another classes than assassin is this IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Is impossible to do just the bosses like assassins can.
    If nobody see this HUGE unbalance in game you are all blind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You still don't understand do you? For another classes than assassin is this IMPOSSIBLE!!!! Is impossible to do just the bosses like assassins can.

I guess you never saw a barb doing that? Especially a claw barb.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Time to make FF mobs [?] ones like in VoS .. So people cant run past them all b:chuckle

+10000000....

That will be a very good thing to balance the abused instance. FCC soloed with HYPER is the only thinkable source of xp from 103 to 105

We all know the SIN is f.ucking OVERPOWERED, but at least this lil change will make it possible so there wont be just SIN classes to crash 104-105
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I guess you never saw a barb doing that? Especially a claw barb.

She's mean doing just the bosses .. Last I looked Barbs clawed or not couldn't stealth past the mobs :p

We all know other classes can solo FF, just it's a bigger investment in time than it is for a Sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    She's mean doing just the bosses .. Last I looked Barbs clawed or not couldn't stealth past the mobs :p

We all know other classes can solo FF, just it's a bigger investment in time than it is for a Sin.

Exactly what I meant. For another classes it would take years to get to 105. Doing solo FF with all mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Exactly what I meant. For another classes it would take years to get to 105. Doing solo FF with all mobs.

Its pretty fast for a well-geared 5.0 Barb or BM to solo Frost. I know several that does it in 30-40 min. Pulling all mobs and 2-3 shooting them at the end doesn't take much more time than just running the same distance. Sins of course wont have a huge repair bill and they also kill the bosses faster.

What sucks is that casters and venos cant solo Frost at all or it would take them 3-4 hours, even if they had full +12 gear. Thats pretty unbalanced and if i cared about levels i would probably rage hardcore lol.

But its kinda silly seeing all these 8X-9X barbs and BMs **** about sins soloing Frost, at least they play classes that can do the same thing successfully if they have the right gear. Most classes cant do it at all...
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010

There's a little thing called "squad" b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Its pretty fast for a well-geared 5.0 Barb or BM to solo Frost. I know several that does it in 30-40 min. Pulling all mobs and 2-3 shooting them at the end doesn't take much more time than just running the same distance. Sins of course wont have a huge repair bill and they also kill the bosses faster.

What I meant. You can only activate hypers for 10 times. Kita took 3 hours to solo FCC 5 times. If you did it in 4 or 5 hours, it wouldn't change much other than you'd get bored faster lol.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    What I meant. You can only activate hypers for 10 times. Kita took 3 hours to solo FCC 5 times. If you did it in 4 or 5 hours, it wouldn't change much other than you'd get bored faster lol.

I can't wait for 100.....My BM will have over 11k HP :3 (I love +vit stones xD)
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Actually there's a difference. She can just start hype on bosses, kill each in 1-2 sparks & quickly run to the next; while I need to pause the hype to go through mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I bet he will quit now.
  • Pennince - Lost City
    Pennince - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    yay Kitamura! Puttin' it down for Lost City :)

grats on 105!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    grats on a whopping +15 stats =O. Kinda half gave up after 102 cause the time wasnt worth the gain
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • /Fox - Harshlands106
    /Fox - Harshlands106 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:shocked i have been playing for over a year now and have only reached 80..congratz
    b:bye im gonna go roll a sin so i can solo fc and get 105 faster than it took me 2 get my cleric to 80b:surrender

every1 saying its pointless to get to lvl 105..its pointless to get to any level as there is no real reward for it the game gets played for fun not for some kind of reward your just annoyed because you cant get to lvl 105 or because you werent the first one there
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:shocked i have been playing for over a year now and have only reached 80..congratz
    b:bye im gonna go roll a sin so i can solo fc and get 105 faster than it took me 2 get my cleric to 80b:surrender

every1 saying its pointless to get to lvl 105..its pointless to get to any level as there is no real reward for it the game gets played for fun not for some kind of reward your just annoyed because you cant get to lvl 105 or because you werent the first one there
    its probably harder for a casual gamer like you to understand but once you reach 100, the gears are all pretty much the same from 100-105. Many pple lvl for diff. reasons beyond lv100 endgame gears may it be the extra stats, attention, or plain boredom. While there are some who focus on the importance of getting one character to the 105, there are also others who deem it much more useful to get several characters to lv100+ for multi-usage. It is naive to round up any poster who doesnt cheer for joy for this 105 in the 'jealous' category. =o (basically your pushing your values on others)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited November 2010

So true...
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    so, whats new at lvl 105? anything special about it other then bragging rights? cuz let me tell ya, bragging rights is overrated. b:surrender
  • Amberrr - Lost City
    Amberrr - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    . While there are some who focus on the importance of getting one character to the 105, there are also others who deem it much more useful to get several characters to lv100+ for multi-usage. It is naive to round up any poster who doesnt cheer for joy for this 105 in the 'jealous' category. =o (basically your pushing your values on others)

Kitamura also has a level 103 character and at least 2 other characters over 100 that I am aware of. just a FYI
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    its probably harder for a casual gamer like you to understand but once you reach 100, the gears are all pretty much the same from 100-105. Many pple lvl for diff. reasons beyond lv100 endgame gears may it be the extra stats, attention, or plain boredom. While there are some who focus on the importance of getting one character to the 105, there are also others who deem it much more useful to get several characters to lv100+ for multi-usage. It is naive to round up any poster who doesnt cheer for joy for this 105 in the 'jealous' category. =o (basically your pushing your values on others)

Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2010

No wiz? QQ
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    No wiz? QQ

AHAHAHAH this made me laugh b:laugh
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City
    XTryToBeaTMe - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    No wiz? QQ

I think he has every class 100+ and i admire that he does that i would like to do that my self and farm gear like he has but 105 i wouldent even want to get to 105 :/ you could level anther like 3 level 100s so you could have Demon/Sage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Lifes like a movie , Just make sure your the lead role in yours b:cute