naming and shaming,just what i want you to read (gm's)

Options
yuiri
yuiri Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
thanks for killing my thread,you never did anything after i sent a ticket to the support.
why would i even bother doing it again then?
you ban a single person ingame and then having 2 occasion where a gm was standing almost next to a person with tideborn hairs WITHOUT doing anything,you people are just funny,leaving these persons ingame like that.
your support is the best i've ever seen in my entire time of playing online games. (funny mode now off)

im kinda dissappointed about that but thanks for your seconds of interest even though it was useless.

have a nice day or whateverb:shutup

Comments

• Meyki - Sanctuary
    Meyki - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think I understand why are you upset, but this will not help...
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Anything with a name on it now is considered naming and shaming. That phrase TECHNICALLY means making fun of someone, not pointing out something as an example to make a point. Anyways, that is beside the point...

...as I said, not everyone on the same page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • yuiri
    yuiri Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i dont know if it will help or not,i mean i can submit a ticket about that but it will just be for nothing like the last few times,maybe i just got several extreme cash shoppers on my screens and thats the reason why they're from being banned,my friend did the thing with the hairs too,she got banned for 1 or 2 days,cant remember,got a warning to change it asap,which she did and it was fine again.

i just dont see the problem they have,i mean,do i have to make a huge wallpaper and attach it to some huge building or what?

PS. i didnt make fun of anyone,i just want that all people are equally treated not like a cash-shopper who spents 100$ or more on the game with vip statistics,thats just wrong.
  • ShoeFury - Sanctuary
    ShoeFury - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Just a quick note about tickets, if you submit another ticket before your first one is processed, they both get bumped into last places in the line. So the best thing is to be patient until you get a response...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined Aug 2008 on HT--
    Just lurkin' the forums these days and makin' occassional stupid posts
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    These forums are not the place to report ToS violations, which is why your thread was closed.

The correct course of action is to submit a support ticket. If the GM's did not act in the way you were hoping, then you can respond again to the ticket.

Please stop making threads about this.
This discussion has been closed.