Fashion page

Ecatomb - Harshlands
Ecatomb - Harshlands Posts: 139 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Which fashion page do you like the most?
1) The database: http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/fashion.php
2) The male/female page: http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/fashion-m.php and http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/fashion-f.php
3) It's the same for you
ecatomb.net/pwi/

Skill Database - Item Database - Character Simulator
Baby Pet - Rare Pet - lvl100 Pet - Quest
Screenshot of: Fashion - Mount - Armor - Weapon
Post edited by Ecatomb - Harshlands on

Comments

• ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    1)the database
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I personally like the M/F page more as it's just a rather long list of fashions. The customizing things I could just do in-game. If keeping both are an option, stick with that. :P
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited November 2010
    Speaking of fash databases, can anyone figure out how to work this thing: http://event51.wanmei.com/w2i/201004/dress/index.htm

It keeps getting stuck at 100% and doing nothing. b:lipcurl
  • Ecatomb - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    volst wrote: »
    Speaking of fash databases, can anyone figure out how to work this thing: http://event51.wanmei.com/w2i/201004/dress/index.htm

It keeps getting stuck at 100% and doing nothing. b:lipcurl
    It's online on chinese website since some months, but I always failed to see textures on it ...
    But it seems to be a really nice tool: can choose male or female character, race, every fashion and the display of character with fashion is in 3D (you can turn it).
    ecatomb.net/pwi/

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Voted for the Male/Female page. Although the database is pretty nice as well, but the M/F page lists examples of every fashion at the same time, which is better and faster for browsing through them.
  • Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands
    Oo_Rinoa_oO - Harshlands Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i prefer database somewhat.

it would be really sweet if you can get some sort of "fitting room" that we can choose colors by type of Dye, not that stupid palette...
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    M/F for me~
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Ecatomb - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    i prefer database somewhat.

it would be really sweet if you can get some sort of "fitting room" that we can choose colors by type of Dye, not that stupid palette...
    On the japanase website where I get most part of screenshot, they got only 10 color available. And don't know which one is used in each screenshot, so could be hard to do that.
    ecatomb.net/pwi/

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I voted for the M/F page but think the database could be better if the navigation was simplified.

I don't find the aspect of mixing fashion on ecatomb very useful since you can't really see what they would like together in-game. Right now it is mostly a bunch of drop downs getting in the way of the real content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Which fashion page do you like the most?
    1) The database: http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/fashion.php
    2) The male/female page: http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/fashion-m.php and http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/fashion-f.php
    3) It's the same for you
    I'd like #1 better if the page didn't resize as you scrolled through the options. I get it centered so it shows the whole fashion set at once, but then a small fashion set moves the scrolling position. Unless you fix that somehow, I like #2 better.

BTW, I saw the news post about PW-MS shutting down. I hope to see you around PWI more, since your site is such a great resource for PW players. It's helped me out many times. Thanks. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Ecatomb - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    I'd like #1 better if the page didn't resize as you scrolled through the options. I get it centered so it shows the whole fashion set at once, but then a small fashion set moves the scrolling position. Unless you fix that somehow, I like #2 better.

BTW, I saw the news post about PW-MS shutting down. I hope to see you around PWI more, since your site is such a great resource for PW players. It's helped me out many times. Thanks. b:thanks
    Can you post a screenshot of this bug? And say me how you get it (name of browser and what you have done).

At least I finished to do all main quest on the european server before it was down.
    I got data and screeshot about The Lunar Glade boss too.

So could use that to finish updating quest on fansite, then I could translate it for pwi with pwdatabase.
    After that, I will add starting quest for tideborn.

I planned to do these thing too:
    - update map when the new race will be there (no need to do it now and redo it some month after)
    - adding boss of Minsha Palace and The Lunar Glade. But I got nearly no data for Minsha Palace boss, haven't done it on european server
    - adding boss of nirvana (got screenshot from chinese website bout it and found nice video for the skill used)
    - adding boss of the new fb109 (don't remember the name), but got data of only 1 boss :(
    - maybe adding data about all room of cube too (have done it many times)

But 1st, need to sort all screenshot I got (got like 8Go of bmp file)

If I will really play on pwi? I don't know, maybe I will when the new class will be there.
    ecatomb.net/pwi/

• B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i cant figure out the data base, i stopped going to the site because of it

besides i much prefer getting that preview
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Can you post a screenshot of this bug? And say me how you get it (name of browser and what you have done).
    It's not really a bug, it's just more of an annoyance. Some fashion sets are taller than others, so I have to scroll down a bit to see the whole set for the tall ones, while the short ones reset the scroll position back up to the top. My screen resolution is 1280x768, so some sets are taller than that.

The simple fix would be to make the page a fixed height based on whatever the tallest fashion set is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Psykou - Dreamweaver
    Psykou - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It's online on chinese website since some months, but I always failed to see textures on it ...
    But it seems to be a really nice tool: can choose male or female character, race, every fashion and the display of character with fashion is in 3D (you can turn it).

Maybe we need to be registered on their website to see the textures? Just an idea...
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I prefer the separate male/female pages because it's just easier to navigate rather than using a drop-down menu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i like the m/f one

keep up the good work with the site it rlly is very handy to have i use it all the time to check how much spirit and coin i need for the next lvl of skills and what skills do so it is truely nice of you to put together a site like this so again keep up the good workb:victoryb:pleased
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I think the Database looks better, its easier to navigate then flowing through six different pages. Just my opinion
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Ecatomb - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Maybe we need to be registered on their website to see the textures? Just an idea...
    Didn't worked. Maybe they use a IP block for it or we need to get some chinese thing on our computer for having it.
    I think the Database looks better, its easier to navigate then flowing through six different pages. Just my opinion
    There are only 1 page for male or female fashion now.
    ecatomb.net/pwi/

• Darth_Puggy - Archosaur
    Darth_Puggy - Archosaur Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I like the male / female page because it's condensed with a menu on the side instead of a huge long list to scroll down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cupcake - Raging Tide
    Cupcake - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I voted for the database. While I agree with what Sangodoc posted (different sized fashion changing scrolling bar = slight annoyance), I preferred the more condensed menu on the left to the tons of scrolling of the M/F pages. The database page has potential to be a really useful tool - being able to pair fashion together and seeing it in a 3D display (much like the feature in-game). I didn't find its navigation hard at all and was able to scroll pretty quickly through all pairs of clothing, plus I liked being able to rearrange the fashion by Price, Name, or Newness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:shocked
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I prefer the database. Being able to sort what's new is more convenient. Much better than loading all the big icons in the individual page since there is an actual image of each one already.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Ecatomb - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    While I agree with what Sangodoc posted (different sized fashion changing scrolling bar = slight annoyance)
    I finally found a way to fix this annoyance ;)
    ecatomb.net/pwi/

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Bump these thread b:laugh
    I vote it's the same b:victory
    But the vote say more m/f b:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Ecatomb - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    No need to bump this thread anymore.
    I will keep the both, so everyone could use what he like the most.
    ecatomb.net/pwi/

• Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    hijacking this thread to ask
    OMG is this ecatomb the SAME person who created the site i use alll the time for PWI info :)
    if so id love to give a big thanks that site rocks :)
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    No need to bump this thread anymore.
    I will keep the both, so everyone could use what he like the most.

There's some fashion you don't have on there yet b:chuckle I also asked Shers for how many dyes you need for each item and she posted them in the expansion thread if you ever want to update when you have time
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited December 2010

kthx
    b:bye
  • Ecatomb - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    There's some fashion you don't have on there yet b:chuckle I also asked Shers for how many dyes you need for each item and she posted them in the expansion thread if you ever want to update when you have time
    I will update fashion page this week-end.
    So will have lastest chinese client and could screenshot some player with the new fashion ^^
    ecatomb.net/pwi/

• ZeverEdge - Lost City
    ZeverEdge - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmbb, Omgah Hai Der Brooo!!!!! xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Haters: So...is the game dead yet?b:question

PWI Community: Pretty much, West Arch is still the laggiest place.

PWI Economy: Agreed, and there is still active gold tradingb:surrender

Hooray for death of PWI!!!b:kissb:victory
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i want more male fashion to come out and not the crappy ones b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.