edited November 2010
    Like :

CS quest , a bit of cash for nice exp.

Autopathing for the boring WQ

DQ point system

shift-linking to show off gear, lol

Dislike :

a LOT.

a few examples: That moronic DuCK with his system messages , packs, TT nerf, insanely stupid quests with silly exp, packs, FC , Lunar , cashshoppers, ...did i mention PACKS ?

and a lot more other things.
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    goods:
    sins

bads:
    AD....everyone ****ing has it now >:(
  • Anchali - Heavens Tear
    Anchali - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Auto-Path

Hands down the best addition to the game no matter what anyone says. And I am sure anyone who was around before auto-pathing will agree to this sentiment.

world quest with no auto path was a killer. and finding the mob location was annoying.
    archer is awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    FC Changes. I was in the process of farming it when they made all of my progress worthless.

Same.

That was pretty annoying to see everything I had farmed up to that point become worthless tradebait at the marshal arts master..
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I REALLY like the new DQ Dragon Points - this is now helping me to give my genies food, and now I enjoy grinding just a bit more.

My second favorite is the bank stash, and the ability to move bound items to alts on the same account (QUESTION: can I move the phoenix and hercules back and forth too? Say I made a heavy Veno on same account as my robe one - can I move the nix/herc to her using bank stash?)

I like the fact they sell white / black dye off and on, because it helps me fix 'near' black or white outfits I spent alot on trying to perfect their colors.

There is this daily in OHT which gives 4 tears of heaven per day, that you can in turn use to make OHT sleeves/boots to decomp into 70+ perfect stones. Provided you have at least lvl 1 tailor. ijs

At any given point, I can have between 1500 to 3000+ pstones on me. Hell, I feel naked if I have less than 1k of them...
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    what is it about the auto sort button? i like it, and if u dont like, just dont click it?

I organize my invo in a very certain way, not how the sorter likes it. and it's right under the wardrobe button so if you are always changing your fash around (ME) then it's very easy to accidentally press it ;_;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    When they made it so you can zoom out more. Before you were always zoomed so into your character when you dded a boss you coudlnt even see the damage most of the time.

Auto path comes second. Finding mobs for quests were pretty hard. However at the point they released auto path I already was done lvling up by grinding so it was too late. Though it does help on WQ when I get the initiative to do it (rarely ever)
  • Grindina - Harshlands
    Grindina - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Liked:
    Auto pathing
    1 BH per day
    More zoom out
    automatic sort bag
    Fashion preview
    Maybe I forgot some, but mostly tehnical ubdates or dunno how would I say, more simple to control the game or what ever

Not liked:
    3BHs per day
    Hyper xps b:angry
    Double drops (actually, half drops from time to time now)
    TIDEBORNEZZZZ b:angry also tideborn quest, along with 3BHs you can make 40-60
    Genies (personally made game too complicated-im more simple minded type LOL)
    Anniversary packs and all that **** b:angry b:cry
    TW changes
    And more and more.
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    So what are you favorite changes that have occurred since you first started playing
    • The new quest finder
    • The autopath (stupid name for something that always goes in a straight line, but useful nonetheless)
    • I haven't bought an Attendance ring yet, but (not entirely sure right now) I think I was thinking that the highest one might be worth having. Can't wear it yet, though.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng