Black TB Skin

Lone_soul - Harshlands
Lone_soul - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
I saw a sin today with very close to black skin and asked him about it, he said he didn't edit the .ini files. I was wondering how you would go about doing this. I know you can make it dark blue on the other classes but TB don't seem to be able to go that dark, only navy blue or dark brown.

So how do you do it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Yeap PWI just killed the game................................b:surrender
Post edited by Lone_soul - Harshlands on

Comments

• DeadSound - Lost City
    DeadSound - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Might have been the TB model, i know that depending on the avatar model you can get different hues.
  • Norala - Dreamweaver
    Norala - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    My guess would be that it's very dark blue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    There's some point on the skin color selector that has it. Just like there's a point for the really bright red hair. I dunno where those points are exactly though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Lone_soul - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Yap, exactly like that.

Wonder if psys can get it hmm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Yeap PWI just killed the game................................b:surrender
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Yap, exactly like that.

Wonder if psys can get it hmm.

All classes can get it, actually. Well...except barbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Lone_soul - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    I REALLY want to get it on my psy, gotta figure out how QQ.
  • Lone_soul - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Still can't get it :S is it possible to ask that guy how he got it?
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    you cannot get it unless you manually go into the files and type in the # that corresponds to black skin.

same with pure red hair for most classes that dont have a red hair preset.
    Here we go again....
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ya i just started a new sin to see..... you can't get total black skin. closest is VERY dark blue....... In fact u can't get "black" on anything (turn your monitor settings up Eoria)... Either they illegally modified the game files or your gamma's too low or your monitor's settings aren't right either way.... and dark blue looks BLACK on your screen...
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ya i just started a new sin to see..... you can't get total black skin. closest is VERY dark blue....... In fact u can't get "black" on anything (turn your monitor settings up Eoria)... Either they illegally modified the game files or your gamma's too low or your monitor's settings aren't right either way.... and dark blue looks BLACK on your screen...

It's been stated before that changing the Character customization files for color changes is not against ToS. >.> It was brought up a long time ago with a debate about Venos changing their Foxy Tail colors with editing the customization files.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited November 2010
    PWI community needs to chill out. If everyone did it and no one reported, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Editing is perfectly fine in CN and MY-EN, why not here? b:scorn
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    volst wrote: »
    PWI community needs to chill out. If everyone did it and no one reported, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Editing is perfectly fine in CN and MY-EN, why not here? b:scorn

Can I make fatty fat pandas here then? I really miss them. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It's been stated before that changing the Character customization files for color changes is not against ToS. >.> It was brought up a long time ago with a debate about Venos changing their Foxy Tail colors with editing the customization files.

*facedesk* grr why didnt i think of doing that for my veno hmm w8 i dont no how guess thts whyb:cry
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    volst wrote: »

Because this is not CN or MY-EN. Different regions, different rule enforcements b:bye
    Retired b:bye
  • Iraeala - Harshlands
    Iraeala - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Certain Tideborn models can have very black or white hues.

I know off hand that the female tideborn preset with the red lips/eye shadow and markings on the face can easily be made pure white or black WITHOUT touching any files.

I was modifying my assassin today in the makeover scroll room and I was able to pick my skin color using the color picker that has the white/black hues on the bottom. I did not modify my game in any way or my files. To be honest I don't even know how to do that, I just straight up was able to pick black or white tideborn skin a long with colors like bright red, or bright teal or bright purple.

I assume this is how the other tideborns are able to get these tones without touching files. I guess their creation screen let them use the other spectrum picker (I believe its the one for the hair) on their skin instead.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited November 2010

really? then why don't you see venos with diff color fox tails running around?

Oh, I know... because it's considered a **** which IS against TOS.

b:bye
    Here we go again....
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    wake up and smell the coffee grandma
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1758682&postcount=3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan