TW~

2»

Comments

• SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    lol, you forgot Tapout attacking DrkLegacy.

I'm hurt b:sad

*pushes Sig off a cliff* b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    lol, you forgot Tapout attacking DrkLegacy.

I'm hurt b:sad

I didn't notice Q_Q -adds it anyways-
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    *pushes Sig off a cliff* b:cute

*splats*

*haunts*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    its just a pity these factions don't get to taste a pve TW. they are so much fun.
    yeah i have to agree there. im half tempted to roll on whatever next new server (if ever) is released, just to be a part of one of the first factions that does a PvE TW on it. I personally think though (and this is just me.. I may get flamed for it but OFW) that after they changed the TW payments to mirages only, it wouldn't have been such a terrible implementation to force a TW map reset after X amount of time has passed when the entire map is owned by a single faction. Yes of course it would eventually all go back to that same faction, however... thats pretty much what has happened here. Calamity is basically still Calamity, just with a different name and sans a few members + some new ones. The only difference between what happened in the past couple of weeks and a real map reset is that everyone who attacked "calamity" last week got a freebie, rather than working for it. My faction (Incarnate) personally waited till this week to attack, seeing as for us its not just about having our name on the map and all the bells and whistles it comes with, its about simply participating in a real TW with a real opponent - win or loose. For fun.

After the fact, I kinda wish _Zodiac_ was a bit stronger. The TW didn't last overly long at all (30 minutes maybe?). I'm already looking forward to our defense next weekend, and I'm sure _Zodiac_ is gonna step up the game to try to take their land back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    pve tws are a lot of fun, especially the level 2 lands.

I think pw phillipines reset their tw map every 3 months, it would be nice if it happened here b:pleased
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Every 3 months umad? I'd never get my miragepay in a chunk D: and wow Calamity, Regenesis and o_o you factionhopper you...

Now in a more serious note.

So week 1: 40 Colors (and Red which is gonna dissapear 2 weeks from now). Week 2: 32(??). If the same 8 factions that got their second land this week keep getting land the next TW slots, we have like 3 more weeks of everyone not fighting each other before we can see the first big clashes.

Which TW would you like to see next (few) week(s)?

Me, I'd like to see Dynasty and Equinox duke it out for a change, they were pretty evenly distributed the last time we faced both factions as Calamity, so I think i'd be an interesting TW to be part of. Shame it won't happen, as they're allies and all. Guess we'll have to wait and see if Tempest decides to go for the green or the pinks 2-3 weeks from now after taking Raging Tides and DWP.

Shame we won't have a 3 way defense for another month or so. :(
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Me, I'd like to see Dynasty and Equinox duke it out for a change, they were pretty evenly distributed the last time we faced both factions as Calamity, so I think i'd be an interesting TW to be part of. Shame it won't happen, as they're allies and all.

Agreed. I'd love to tw with Equinox. I'd imagine it a fierce, well-drawn out battle to the end.

Andomfgthepkpointsidgetb:sad
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • LonelySpaced - Dreamweaver
    LonelySpaced - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I think it is more interesting watching the other factions fight it out for now. All the lands in the south west where there are a number of well known factions many with good TW experience.

As for Equinox, Dynasty and Tempest I think we will end up waiting a bit longer before we see a war involving them, though those will be great TWs.

For the next few weeks my Alt is going to be having more fun in TW than my mains.b:chuckle

^,..,^ Tempest vs Dynasty was the set of wars than made me love TW here is to the next round
    b:surrender Sorry if this offends you.
    b:chuckle I am just bored and Trolling the forms
  • Shadowfire - Dreamweaver
    Shadowfire - Dreamweaver Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    o_o is my favorite name for a land holding faction at the moment. b:avoid
  • Luckycat - Dreamweaver
    Luckycat - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    o_o is my favorite name for a land holding faction at the moment. b:avoid

o_o is awesome but it's not as epic as HaloKitty b:bye
  • Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver
    Mazsi_two - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    if ya want free port to FC >:D
    > o_o b:thanks

uhm i cant say more just: o_o.com lvl 105+, unactives prefer ROFL b:victory
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    :3 for the win b:avoid

I wonder how much time it will take until there are only 4 or 5 factions left on the map ? b:avoid
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Thanks thriv for continuously update your first post, it's a shame you're not just making new threads so people not always notices the change log.

This week map looks like:
    3 Lands: Regenesis, Bushido, EpicPhail, Equinox, Tempest, Dynasty = 18 lands
    2 Lands: Inversion, Prodigy, Kindrid. = 6 lands
    Calamity still holds 4 lands

That means that out of the 47 lands we had 3 weeks ago, 24 already belong to a TW power, 4 are unclaimed and the rest of the server shares 19. If we keep this trend, next week, only 10 lands will be left for small factions to TW. 2 weeks from now, 1 land, and just then you'll see a major faction clash.

EQ is like 2 weeks away from Regenesis and seems to be they will continue expanding north, They already bordered with Dynasty who shares borders with Tempest too, but they don't seem to want to attack each other (boo!). I expect Dynasty bid on WarmonGER, Tempest on Prodigy and Equinox on Pinoy next week. Unless everything goes to hell and they start attacking each other which would be hella funny.

Inversion, Kindrid, Bushido and EpicPhail also have an interesting bunch of lands. I'm thinking Inversion and Kindrid would try to expand north, away from Tempest and not too close to Regenesis. Bushido and EpicPhail will do the same south. Bushido vs EpicPhail would be an interesting war. They're very alike factions. Kindrid and Inversion would be a fun matchup too, but there's still chance for both to move east and north respectively, so God knows what they'd do.

North is boring until Equinox reaches us: :3, Spades, Warlock and Seyru will most likely try to attack the smaller factions to the sides before attacking us.

All in all, out of 40 factions that started 3 weeks ago, we have 25 left (and calamity)... So much for multi-colored :(
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    I shall do that if thats smarter then D=
    Next week there will be a new thread :o
    Yay my b-day is next week :o Dec.1
    b:cute
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    so you dont need a lvl2 land to attack a lvl1? b:avoid
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    so you dont need a lvl2 land to attack a lvl1? b:avoid

Thats what I thought :o I guess not..
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rules

There's the rules from PWI Wiki. No need to own a lvl 2 land.

The reasons behind owning a lvl 2 Territory (Lost City or Etherblade) before 1k to us (or at least how we derived to it) were:
    -Better TW funding. More mirages = cheaper TW expenses from our members.
    -Having a teleport to Archosaur before time.
    -No tactical weight other than bidding on any adjacent territory to 1K streams. Unlike Tempest (Detection apothecary, Sutra orbs and White Teas), Equinox (Sutra Orbs, Shadow Binders, Zooming Thunder Powders and white teas) all the lvl 2 and 3 territories that surround 1K have not a single useful apothecary. Which is why I find it amusing all the world chat complains that we couldn't do what we do without IGs. As if our rivals never had access to them, as if we're the only ones thinking of apothecary.
    -FB19 teleport (we need it so bad)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • RielHawk - Dreamweaver
    RielHawk - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    -FB19 teleport (we need it so bad)
    b:laugh