next time i see aps bm or bm imma run b:surrender
Post edited by _Ghoul_ - Lost City on

Comments

• KingTank - Heavens Tear
    KingTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    2 sec duel is no fun vs aps bm qq.
    next time i see aps bm or bm imma run b:surrender

If your Demon get Demon Roar, so Roar them + invoke , it doesn't work in PK tho just fun watching people kill themselves with 100% bramble reflect lol
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If your Demon get Demon Roar, so Roar them + invoke , it doesn't work in PK tho just fun watching people kill themselves with 100% bramble reflect lol

Sadly demon roar's bramble effect doesn't work in PK only in duels. b:cry
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • Korsov - Heavens Tear
    Korsov - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I've found a combo that works well against (some) -int (4-5 aps) bm's.

If you see them coming, use Violent Triumph (so they can't stun you while you pull off the rest of the combo), then switch to tiger, invoke, cloud eruption, beastial rage (their punches fill the rest of your chi quickly), back to human form, 3 spark.

If the bm is dumb enough to stand there and try to tank your damage while just trying to punch you, they're in trouble. You're invoked AND 3 sparked for 15 seconds, which if you have GX's, can be enough time to drop a 5 aps bm. Granted, you're counting on the bm being dumb enough to try to punch through invoke while tanking a 3 spark, but I've dropped more than one bm this way in pk.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I usually just use violent triumph, triple spark, and switch to my own lunar claws.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • KennyC - Lost City
    KennyC - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Has anyone ever finished someone off with a bow? Im just curious. Do you use a bow Rarwrgh?
    +1 post
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    I've killed someone with a bow like, once, when some veno was running off with like barely any HP I switched to a bow and killed her.

Also in DT last week I saw some 7x veno, switched to my bow, triple sparked, killed her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • arkanjus
    arkanjus Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    gdffg
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    arkanjus wrote: »
    gdffg
    I disagree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]