edited December 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
the tittle say's all sorry stupid question <_<
Post edited by sweetkry on

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You mean Egypt Ancient God Ra the Sun God ? b:surrender

There is no best race, there only best player . . or biggest wallet or sharper credit cards. b:thanks

Right now people say 5 aps killing pve and wizard mostly use full on TW or mass pvp.
    While wizard one time seem has high pride but on other time they wonder how weak was them. <.<
    And psychic gained the tittle of fastest caster with various cheap aoe for caster, also some wizard keep mentioning psychic.
    Some archer keep saying how they need extra funds, to be strong in pvp after 90+
    Some keep saying how much assassin is pvp class that can be played macro way + auto atk to kill people
    How some people keep telling venomancer to have hercules without any interest to know how is the actual good veno
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Amurora - Heavens Tear
    Amurora - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    It's all on how you play.
    Many venos are used to hiding behind their pets, but a good Pker will skip the pet attacking them and kill the veno. But if a veno uses bramble hood at the right time, who cares, they can win too.
    Magic classes tend to run away so the front fighters have to run to catch up to them.
    There is no ideal class. Though there are specific builds that are better such as being a BM you should either be FISTS or AXE/HAMMER for PvP and put more to Dex and Vit with the left over versus just Vit for PvE.

There is no specific class that is ideal. Its just a matter of how you use your skills and what you like to do. And your build, armour, gear. I recommend the blacksmith / tailor skill or knowing a friend who does because you can be the same level with someone, same weapon but they bought theirs from the NPC and you made yours and yours can have added stats, you can add gems, and sometimes the hits will be higher too. It comes in handy later on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Money > All Class
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    seeing how this is in the PvP forums, and people have decided your asking about classes, I'll answer based on those things...

Best PvP class for:

Territory Wars- Wizard or Archer

Group PvP- Wizard

Solo PvP- Assassin

Well rounded in all of the above- Blademaster

Those are my opinions on who the best are. Doesn't mean other classes can't be good at any kind of pking, just that I feel the aforementioned are the best in particular fields.
  • PsychicKas - Sanctuary
    PsychicKas - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    seeing how this is in the PvP forums, and people have decided your asking about classes, I'll answer based on those things...

Best PvP class for:

Territory Wars- Wizard or Archer

Group PvP- Wizard

Solo PvP- Assassin

Well rounded in all of the above- Blademaster

Those are my opinions on who the best are. Doesn't mean other classes can't be good at any kind of pking, just that I feel the aforementioned are the best in particular fields.

BM sucks in TW, but owns in 1 v 1.
    >>youtube.com/user/kasPWI<<
    You better stop making threads RIGHT NOW!!!! -GrimReaperHC
    ^Real Mod power
  • ArrowOHeaven - Lost City
    ArrowOHeaven - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    level 100 sin max skills/5aps/demon/full niv>all /thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DIE! I SAID DIE!
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    <.< well best gear stuff = wrong u need skills aswell. a good armored char that can't play sux like 3x ppl <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    <.< well best gear stuff = wrong u need skills aswell. a good armored char that can't play sux like 3x ppl <.<

You don't need skill if you can go around 1 shotting with your credit card. b:chuckle
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    BM sucks in TW, but owns in 1 v 1.

5aps, chain stunning, hellfire, decent hp, decent defenses, or the most aoe's of any class isn't good in TW's? Hm, I wasn't aware of that.