edited November 2010
    Way to go, looks much better then how it did earlier b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • ShoeFury - Sanctuary
    ShoeFury - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sounds like a seeker + wiz combo would OWN... And the rumor about adding phys immune bosses to Nirvana to give casters a chance to join Nirvana squads too... Did I reroll an interval sin for nothing? QQ b:angry

EDIT: Oh, wait. I competely forgot about Condensed Thorn and there's Frostblade and apo pots too b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined Aug 2008 on HT--
    Just lurkin' the forums these days and makin' occassional stupid posts
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Thread of organization? I fail to see any organization in this thread...

HATERZ GONNA HATE

I support this thread. Cun-t is just sourpuss....thats all....
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    HATERZ GONNA HATE

I support this thread. Cun-t is just sourpuss....thats all....

Do I have to quote myself?

I guess I do...
    Wait to go, looks much better then how it did earlier b:victory
    b:byeb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Darth_Puggy - Archosaur
    Darth_Puggy - Archosaur Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Thanks for posting this Egaenil!
    The Seeker sounds rocking! I'm totally going to make mine look like a metal-head from a band like Poison or Motley Crue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I wonder if on a technicality basis a seeker could use their attack for the initial set up , then swap to fist for the follow through.

ex being

Blood Vampire stance:

Mana: 60 chan: 0.4 cast: 0.6 cd: 8secs weapon: sword

Effect: lasting 10mins under the effect there is 20% chance to cast eye of the blood vampire that will last 20secs. Upon strike by "vacuum sword chi" eye of blood vampire will activate, dealing 3,366.6 damage and stun for 3 seconds. Eye of blood vampire will disappear once active/used for combo

So basically 5aps bm's transfer their gear to seeker, Begin BV stance, 10 min duration, then swap to fist to now have a 1:5 chance per second of stunning you for 3 seconds as well as a bit of additional damage. Keep in mind it says EoBV will disappear, not that the stance will go away, so for 10 min you have 20% chance to get the chain to begin, as well as repeat itself as many times as it can be proc'd within a 10 min time frame.

It's a good thing stuns don't bloody well stack.
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    hmm from reading the info in this thread i think ill be trying both classes
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:chuckle you need a sword to cast vacum sword chi to trigger the eye of blood vampire b:surrender so you cant really switch to fist. However sword is 2nd fastest weapon for BM so I think it is still possible to get to like 2dps? b:surrender just a estimate..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    they could add a specialized wep for them ya never no lol
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    so will the mistic be using pets like veno, or just as energy-source bags? I'm curious...

Either way, I'm going to roll one for sure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    so will the mistic be using pets like veno, or just as energy-source bags? I'm curious...

Either way, I'm going to roll one for sure

b:avoid mystic will use veno's pet b:shutup if you gona QQ about this part.. don't QQ at me
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    no worries, I'm not a QQ kind of person, lol

this may actually be quite interesting - a veno-like thing with more buffs and heals, but less debuffs (if I understood right)
    oh, and without cute fox tails <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Thanks for the info.

Seeker amps don't seem very good for physical classes (not like they need any more DD power lol) but 30% more elemental damage seems cool.

Mystic's AoE heal is decent if that's the final one.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Certainly a lot of healing skills on mystic. I have a veno, so could mystic be a gateway toon to cleric? b:chuckle

I wonder if that tree skill actually puts down a tree that heals people that stand near it so I could dd and heal at same time...

If mystics really do use the same pets as venos (even in same capacity including hercs/nixs?) then I might have to take my lv80 Jaden Qingfu out of retirement.

Probably tame a walker till then though. I hear they are good >.>

I will definitely miss the tail though.

If they don't have a way to heal their pets though it seems kinda pointless to use them to attack anything.

I've already stopped caring about Forsaken World so I can't wait for Genesis b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    Sherilys - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Light heal:
    Distance 26.5m mana: 295 chan: 0.5 cast 0.5 cd 1.0

Effect: heals target 350+40% magical attack hp

Falling leafe:
    Distance 26.5m mana 378 chan 0.5 cast 1.0 cd 2

For 1min if the target got injured will heal 714+30% base magical in hp.

Are you sure about those stats ? Because those are faster heals than Wellspring and IH. Light heal is even stronger than Wellspring for a faster cast ><
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Remember IH you can stack, those you can't stack, so at end of day.. IH still wins
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Thanks ega for doing this alot better than reading 70+ pages to get all the info.

Now get back to work! Stop using company time for this b:angry
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    Sherilys - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You probably can't say for sure if it stacks or not b:chuckle

Well the description sounds like it's a one min remote buff that will activate its healing amount as soon as target is injured.

And then healing isn't only about IH, wellspring is handy in several situations.

No, I don't worry about cleric, mystic doesn't have BB/Res/Cleric buffs yet.

Might be a really useful healing support though.
  • JebakLesny - Dreamweaver
    JebakLesny - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    with 8th Dec the official PW-CN live date,

hmm. n when Blizzzard relese Cataclysm? 7th Dec b:laughb:laugh
    PWI hurry up with new expansion
  • zomp
    zomp Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:cry My cleric gona be useless now!!
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    Some new update regarding Earth Seeker's Med Stance

3D pilot made masterpiece, "Perfect World 2012" will be held on December 8 hot line, the spirit of long-awaited new family of two and the charm of occupational Jian-Ling Ling will also debut a perfect continent. Spiritual family as the son of God, the descendants of purple Yao, who has long been engaged in with the Wraith never more than intermittent fighting, the perfect 2012 calendar earthshaking catastrophe that field after the family spirit appeared to the world, appeared in the world. Jian-Ling Ling family and two professional spiritual charm with magic power to control nature, they appreciate nature, harmony with nature, showing a very distinct professional.

Jian-Ling meditation Screenshot

Charm spiritual meditation Screenshot

Jian-Ling, is a powerful armored fighter, sword skills, they can attach to the power of gold element blade melee attack adversaries, flexible physique, fierce Ling Li moves to make the enemy off guard. Magic, they of the forces of nature into the Jian Qi from to heart Sword, releasing amazing Jian Qi, causing fatal injuries. Charm Spirit, is all-in supported employment, they can easily feel the forces of nature to harness this power, giving the enemy a fatal blow. They not only were able to call the fight contract, but also master a variety of treatment techniques, the team has a very important role. Jian-Ling and the charm of the injured in the fighting spirit, the interest rate adjustment can be through meditation, they can refer to the forces of nature, with plants treat their pain. Game, players press the meditation key, volley game character will be standing, contains healing power of plants born from the feet wrapped around the figure.

In harmony with nature

Spirit of the natural charm of control

Jian-Ling, Department of the skills of the main elements of the main gold, so when the plants show yellow meditation; Enchantment spells spiritual elements of the main lines of wood-based, wood moves bears Department of moderate and strong energy, meditation, plants green and there is dancing around in the flowers of the butterfly, spiritual interpretation of the perfect integration of family and nature.

Picture Link:

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101122/10021290419195693.jpg

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101122/10021290419196393.jpg

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101122/10021290419197339.jpg

http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101122/10021290419198442.jpg
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited November 2010

b:shocked link please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    b:shocked No one saw that.. I so failed b:thanks
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    b:shocked No one saw that.. I so failed b:thanks

wtf? That's them meditating?! If so, I demand they update the old classes' meditating graphicsb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I would type it.. if it's short, this is a bit long XD and word is much easier to hide at work b:thanks

Strong rumour on PW-CN are:

10 men team

5.0 Stay as the same, however now require 4 piece of TT99 to active the hiden -0.5

Nirv: 2 phys immue bosses will be added as to give magic class a chance to get into nirv squad.

However rumourr as they are.. just rumour unless they are confirmed do not read too much into those.

I second this, ever since 2007 there has only ever been Nightspike and the boss/s in FB109 Hell and FB99 Hell that had physical immune. If some other people/s of the magic nature can be utilised for attacking bosses with magic damage this will make them feel wanted.

+ 1 to evening out your gameplay mechanics
    + 1 and heres to hoping the 5 APS gets levelled off. Gameplay is king.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    5.0 Stay as the same, however now require 4 piece of TT99 to active the hiden -0.5

Then 5.0 would require a tome as Nirvana pants are needed to achieve 5.0 without one, for a sin at least.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    So were gonna get a Paladin and a Shaman, alright!
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    LOL I dont know about that
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Then 5.0 would require a tome as Nirvana pants are needed to achieve 5.0 without one, for a sin at least.

It means a sin is REQUIRED to get rank 8 chest for the .05 they just lost. I can't say they are going to do it, but I wouldn't bet against it.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    It means a sin is REQUIRED to get rank 8 chest for the .05 they just lost. I can't say they are going to do it, but I wouldn't bet against it.

rank 8 and tome, those 2 things for 90% of the time cost real money, PWE LOVE moneyb:cute