Fixing a broken weapon

Options
jidenize
jidenize Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
I have a broken weapon. I'd get another but this one is elite (general I think).

The durability is Zero so I take it to a blacksmith and ask to fix broken weapons - drop in the weapon he wants 8 calistones which I have.

But the numbers are RED 8/8 and I cant select repair.

It does not mention any blacksmithing skill level required but Im sure that might be it, I have Blacksmithing 4.

Can anyone help? What is it requiring?
Post edited by jidenize on

Comments

• Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    you went to the wrong section.. click goods trading.. there is a repair buttom at bottom right, click on that b:thanks think it as diablo style
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Revamping the grahpics is probably not going to happen cause it would be a crazy amount of work but they are probably going to tweak a bunch of things if we are lucky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jidenize
    jidenize Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Repair is for damaged weapons NOT broken ones

Pressa> I just dont know what drugs you are on, but you best stop.
  • saphirerain
    saphirerain Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I had the lvl 20 bow from supply stash on my 90 veno and broke it also. I was using it to lvl pets in cube and had unequipped it to finish the cube. when i got out i couldnt equip it for repair i couldnt fix the shattered bow either even though i had the stones it required. i finally just npc'd it and i wont buy another supply stash to get another.
  • gimptastical
    gimptastical Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Have you tried going to an instance to repair it? The pillars in bh/fb's have that option if I remember correctly (never broken gear before).
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If your item has been broken from use, then NPC-->Goods--->Repair button---> click on item

If it's been shattered from using Safety lock, then you need mirages to fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Liyte - Lost City
    Liyte - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Go to the Elder of Archosaur and click the 'repair shattered gear' option.

Then drop your gear into the box, and if you have the correct amount of mirages, hit the repair button.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    There are two different things that can happen. An item can break by reaching 0 durability or it can be shattered in PvP.

When an item reaches a durability of ZERO you need to go to any NPC with a "Goods" window... where you commonly buy or sell stuff to the NPC. At the bottom right there are two buttons.... one says "Repair" and the other says "Repair All". If the item is equipped, you may click "repair all". If you have unequipped the broken item you must click "Repair" and then hover the cursor over the item (which will also display an amount in coins it will cost to repair) in your inventory and click it to repair it.

If an item has reached 0 durability you can mouse over the item and look near the bottom to the line where it says "Price xxx". If that number is 0, then you have used the item up and need to repair it. This repair only costs coins.

When an item is Shattered from PvP while Saftey Lock is ON you need to take it to the Elder or Officer of any city, Blacksmith or to a Pilliar inside an instance along with the proper amount of chi stones (which vary with the level of the item, usually mirages) to repair the shattered item.

If an item is Shattered, it will say so when you mouse over the item and it will tell you what chi stones you need to repair it.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.